Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3526919 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nascence: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2021

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Professorcplus(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Learner47:
you can check my profile for my post. This is the best place in the world to learn Geo names and outbounding.... everything u need is in this thread...from page to d current page. You can also reg for Ik promotion class to get the gist as a newbie. Good luck.
Thank you I have started gathering useful info from page 1

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Please for those using reoon in PC, what VPN is advisable to use, and the subscription fee?
Please I need an answer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Please, how do I push a domain to a buyer's account?
Registrar is Network Solutions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2021
2extremes:
Please, how do I push a domain to a buyer's account?
Registrar is Network Solutions
The buyer will be the one to initiate the transfer. NETSOL does PULL not PUSH

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phems(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Learner47:
May God bless everyone with sales whether you have had it or expecting it, ameen.

This month has been all about outbounding my remaining Geo names..I have been a lazy outbounder, still a lazy outbounder.

I was able to outbound at least 40 Geos so far this January with 35 yet to be outbounded. I haven't been able to do any follow-ups, though a little complacent..girls problems has been my major hindrance.

Though, managed to bag a $599 Geo sale for two months installment payments via DAN so far on first sent sale letter. Would have shared the name, but untill February, when the remaining balance enters, God's willing.

So, some learners in the thread like myself have been trying to contact me for questions. Let me just drop all that I know here. Let's ask whateva questions via the thread.

So far, I've sold 18 Geo names in total...50% got sold on First email and remaining 50% on second follow-up

My outbound method:

1. Google Results
2. Gmap
3. Bing results (1st 20 pages)
4. Reon
5. Skyemail extractor.

Reon is the last I use after no sales.

You can outbound using mobile phone by using the 3 methods above.

Setting up your mobile phone: download kiwi browser...........to be continued.

Thanks for revealing the secrets kept from this thread right from page 1 to page over 2100+ pages. Though, there are still more to unravel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

The buyer will be the one to initiate the transfer. NETSOL does PULL not PUSH
Okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

Thanks for revealing the [b]secrets
kept from this thread right from page 1 to page over 2100+ pages. Though, there are still more to unravel.
Secret kee grin. No new information was shared. Read from page 1 to the end. Quote me anywhere.

cyriletifit:
Good morning guys... Even though u be gal, in this thread u be guy nah. Lolz.

Base on @ABCruz tutorial on Yellowpages.
Here is my own Update.

A friend here, tasted the stuff and just like me, he had little issues. He conducted a researched and found a free VPN one can use for the scraper to work.

The update:
1. Search on Google "protonvpn". Download the windows version.

2. After downloading it, install then sign up for a free account.

3. Change location to Japan.

4. Get nova vpn from chrome store inorder to access Yellowpages.

5. If you have a domain, e.g Dallasplumbers. Put plumbers in the service box and Dallas in the location box. Hit search. Copy the url and paste it into your Yellowpages scraper (reon).

6. Once it says completed, click on export. Type the name you want to save the csv file and also choose the location you want it to be saved then click save.

7. Viola!!! You are now a prince. To become a King, upgrade your account with $15 to scrape unlimited number of pages and locations.

#Jehovah bless you all. 9ja economy no go shame us.

pwetie:
Some Leads finding methods for Geos:

1. Google Map
2. Google
3. Bing
4. Yelp
5. Yellow Page (VPN)
6. Social Media Networks

Lead Finding Softwares:

1. Sky Email Extractor (Free):
To get more leads you pay around 20USD to get the full package.

2. Reon

3. Atomic Email Hunter.

Search for Sky Email extractor on Google...download--install to your pc.

under keyword=====say you want to outbound Austin/Towing/com....just type Austin Towing and hit search....you get like 100+ free leads. A very good software.

I think 'read from page 1 to the last page' is now an expensive advice. It's now premium grin.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

Thanks for revealing the secrets kept from this thread right from page 1 to page over 2100+ pages. Though, there are still more to unravel.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Salesbay:
Please for those using reoon in PC, what VPN is advisable to use, and the subscription fee?
Please I need an answer.
Try Windscribe VPN. Subscription is $15 monthly.

PS:
I have a lifetime subscription for Reoon YP scraper. It can only be used by two persons which means I only need one person more.

✔️ Both users can't use it concurrently. (One computer at a time).
✔️ Price is $40 (fixed)
✔️ No monthly fee, just one time payment.
✔️ It can't work for a third computer (just in case you're thinking of buying and reselling)

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow, thanks for the info. $15 plenty Sha.

I recently discovered one scrapper called botsol. It scraps GoogleMap, YP and Yelp. And $50 can take you for 6months. I've tried the free version and seems good. I may be using it instead on reon.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

You are VERY LAZY. Did you even read up to page 5 to write this nonsense? Do you know the wealth of information contained here, painstakingly and selflessly shared by several good folks here? If you are too lazy to read, keep quiet and enjoy whatever info you are fortunate to meet when you joined this thread.

Arrant nonsense. Mtchewww!!

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
tranxo:

You are VERY LAZY. Did you even read up to page 5 to write this nonsense? Do you know the wealth of information contained here, painstakingly and selflessly shared by several good folks here? If you are too lazy to read, keep quiet and enjoy whatever info you are fortunate to meet when you joined this thread.

Pls I don't understand where this insult is coming from.

Like what has he done wrong

Egbami

People dey vex oo

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Crazeworld:
Try Windscribe VPN. Subscription is $15 monthly.

PS:
I have a lifetime subscription for Reoon YP scraper. It can only be used by two persons which means I only need one person more.

✔️ Both users can't use it concurrently. (One computer at a time).
✔️ Price is $40 (fixed)
✔️ No monthly fee, jist one time payment.
✔️ It can't work for a third computer (just in case you're thinking of buying and reselling)

Sold

Check your Dm.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

Are you seriously serious... Lol..

Cyril did a lecture to his own set of students.
Ikhalyfah did to his own set of students which me was a newbie then and i enjoyed it.
Learner is doing for class of 2021.

Nothing new.. Just read from Page 1 and see for yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
alawi5k sir I think pwetie is the same person as Learner47
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phems(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
nkeona:
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Cos I have read through the threads and his excerpts are straight forward without mincing words
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phems(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
tranxo:

Typical reason I hardly post or comment
on Nairaland. Thanks for the insults, but it only buttressed my point.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
tranxo:

Mehn sad this is very rude. You can still say your mind without insulting.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

Typical reason I hardly post or comment
on Nairaland. Thanks for the insults, but it only buttressed my point.
You call these insults? Lwkmd!

You are lucky this is a repented Tranxo. But another nonsense post from you, denigrating the efforts guys are making here to lift each other won't be treated lightly.

What value have you added here to justify your casting aspersions on the priceless efforts of noble men and women here. You claim to have read through this thread, yet, you didn't come across the several lectures and tidbits here? Are you slow?

Don't get me started o. What the hell do you mean by spewing that thing from your mouth. Secrets? And you have read through this thread? And you NEVER commented even once?

Stop being a sponge and parasite. How can you soak up 2000 pages without learning ONE thing, yet you are disparaging other people's efforts? Are you daft?

Be guided o!!

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
An enduser replied me with "Nice"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
toby345:
alawi5k sir I think pwetie is the same person as Learner47
I know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
TheSTreetman:

Sold

Check your Dm.
Replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
LA/Property/Mgt/king

$180

3 days

Dan

ED

#DivineGrace

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

When you dey skip why you no go talk, I'm a new bee but trust me everything that dude Said is a repeat of what they (he included) have been saying from previous pages. Read with calm, no rush

Peace

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
dazzlingd:

Pls I don't understand where this insult is coming from.

Like what has he done wrong

Egbami

People dey vex oo

You don't understand that accusing people who have been digging deep to dish out information wrongly will only pained them?
It shows that all their efforts has not been acknowledged, that's very wrong and I apologize on his behalf, he was too quick to make such insulting statements on the bosses here.
The comment was the highest level of ungratefulness. Abeg Tranxo et al., 2021. Maybe he he has regretted his comments

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phems(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
tranxo:

You call these insults? Lwkmd!

You are lucky this is a repented Tranxo. But another nonsense post from you, denigrating the efforts guys are making here to lift each other won't be treated lightly.

What value have you added here to justify your casting aspersions on the priceless efforts of noble men and women here. You claim to have read through this thread, yet, you didn't come across the several lectures and tidbits here? Are you slow?

Don't get me started o. What the hell do you mean by spewing that thing from your mouth. Secrets? And you have read through this thread? And you NEVER commented even once?

Stop being a sponge and parasite. How can you soak up 2000 pages without learning ONE thing, yet you are disparaging other people's efforts? Are you daft?

Be guided o!!

You mean this is a better version of yourself now? Then, I need not reply you any further, at least till you know the meaning of insult and how to give your opinion without insulting anyone. Even my comment you are ranting on did not insult anyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Phems:

Only those that failed to read the whole thread would believe that secrets were kept! Read from page 1 to the end and come back to modify your post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
alawi5k:
LA/Property/Mgt/king

$180

3 days

Dan

ED

#DivineGrace

Property Mgt...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
zanebaddo:
baba twale for you.. people who just got into this shit in less than a year has made more money in one month than i ever dreamt of. 3yrs running yet nothing to show for it.
Are you seriously serious

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
slimjosh43:

Use the import lead format on Dan. It works

Bro...greetings.... I need ur experience on this mata... I just found out that one of my domains has sold without no knowledge or acknowledgement mail from Dan/com or the registrar: porkbun. If truly it sold, the window must be BTW Nov and today... But no mail!!!
I just msg Dan, yet to get a reply and its been over 35 minutes... Experience this b4...? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
written007:

Bro...greetings.... I need ur experience on this mata... I just found out that one of my domains has sold without no knowledge or acknowledgement mail from Dan/com or the registrar: porkbun. If truly it sold, the window must be BTW Nov and today... But no mail!!!
I just msg Dan, yet to get a reply and its been over 35 minutes... Experience this b4...? Thanks

Never experienced such. But check your Spam box and also your Dan account. Dan will always send a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: PacyPro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.