Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479664 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
kolad59:
Congratulations, how much is the dingtone monthly fee?
I can't remember o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Callmeibironke(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

I used #500 to call NETSOL today just to get authorization code. The one I requested before selling my domain no work.
No dey dull yourself na boss, there are easier ways!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
justmykel:

No dey dull yourself na boss, there are easier ways!

With dingtone, u still buy credits to make call
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can you share both with me?

FreshPresh92:
Hello people, who has bought the Yogi’s second book on follow ups? Let’s do an exchange. I already bought his first book on outbounding. Hit me up if you’re in for an exchange. Quote me or hit me up on whatsapp.

Modified: Have already gotten from someone here.
Thanks y’all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
FreshPresh92:

Have you bought the book? If you have, let’s do an exchange. I already bought the first one. Let me know if you’re down for it.

Hello bro.
I sent you a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Apus post=98526992]

Hello bro.
I sent you a PM
Kindly reply...thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SaintBeehot(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Thanks for your offer. I have successfully opened a PayPal account that can send and receive money free of charge.
All thanks to Wizzynuru
I sent you a PM please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Simpsonrocket:
Sales!
Sold this domain using dingtone. Buyer made an offer of $100, I accepted and buyer went mute. After series of messages with no reply I decided to contact (message) buyer via dingtone, he replied and made payment.

congrats bro...

I have a similar situation too; I accepted a counter offer of $199 but payment hasn't been made.
can you help me with your dingtone app to message him?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
Can you share both with me?

Will do that. But for a token.
I paid for it also.
WhatsApp: O8I3IO9932O

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Apus:

Hello bro.
I sent you a PM

I paid for it also.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
lawrenzo007:

congrats bro...

I have a similar situation too; I accepted a counter offer of $199 but payment hasn't been made.
can you help me with your dingtone app to message him?
Contact me via WhatsApp. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello guys, what other things related to the industry can i pitched to this end user...

See what he said beloW, what should i reply him?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:
Hello guys, what other things related to the industry can i pitched to this end user...

What’s the enduser into? Do your research.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:

What service is contained in your domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

Cracks repair, wall repair services... & related services like that.

I do not have any other things related with the industry...

Any idea from you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

Wall repair services, cracks in the floor, wall. Foundation repair services...

I have nothing on mind that is related to the industry... Can u help me out?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:

Wall repair services, cracks in the floor, wall. Foundation repair services...

I have nothing on mind that is related to the industry... Can u help me out?

You could try remodeling or remodel (city + remodeling or city + remodel). I doubt if you'd get those keywords available for the city though. They are hot keywords.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
golamike:

You could try remodeling or remodel (city + remodeling or city + remodel). I doubt if you'd get those keywords available for the city though. They are hot keywords.

Okay thanks...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
From the ongoing Namescon2021

The Pros and Cons of Buying and Selling Geo Service Domains

By Alvin Brown of Kickstart Commerce

Download the presentation PDF here
www.geoservicedomain.com

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arafen(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Well, for a start, I made money with lotteries and other such dubious earnings, which nevertheless allowed me to live somehow) But then, by pure chance, I saw a friend's book how to invest in stocks and decided to read it. Well, I will not tell you that life changed immediately. But after a long journey (in a sense, and because of my stubborn mistakes), I came to the conclusion that at the moment everything is fine with me and I have confidence in the future. And it would seem that it was just a book for beginners)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
I greet all the bosses in the house.
Please how do respond to this feedback.

I asked for $599
He priced $250

I told him to bring $300
He did not respond.
After a week I opted for the $250 and then he responded with this. Please how do I convince him further.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Many thanks, I have received it

FreshPresh92:

I paid for it also.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NairalandNurse(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
I have the ebook that is a compilation of this thread, together with other helpful ones I got from someone here, reach me on Whatsapp if you need them. 09zero3600021six
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
midehill:

I think this is a good lead. Try not to lose contact with the guy, engage him more, present yourself as an IT expert, identify that his need (if domain) then research and get him the domain that will meet that need.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
lloydtruth:

I think this is a good lead. Try not to lose contact with the guy, engage him more, present yourself as an IT expert, identify that his need (if domain) then research and get him the domain that will meet that need.

Wooow bro... U r a genius... I Have never think to this extent... I will surely do as you say.

But bro paradventure if he needs my I.T Skills after telling him i am an I.T expert...

Can you recommend any Genuine I.T expert?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:
I greet all the bosses in the house.
Please how do respond to this feedback.

I asked for $599
He priced $250

I told him to bring $300
He did not respond.
After a week I opted for the $250 and then he responded with this. Please how do I convince him further.

This one get seo people... Just ensure u pray on this... Cus S.E.O people will check everything checkable
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sales Alert

Boise//Floors//king

ED: Porkbun
SP: $200
SV: Dan
Hold Time: 9 days

I did an outbound on the name with a price of $375. I followed up asking them to make an offer, buyer replied with an offer of $62.50, I replied I have gotten higher offers on the name, if he is willing to up his offer I might consider.

Buyer offered $125 again. I countered with $200. He accepted and made the purchase.

More sales to us all.

52 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.