Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529646 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2021
i need the contact of the person that outbound email you can whatsapp me on my singnature or quote me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2021
alawi5k:
GTB paid me #390. I will get dorm account.

Get it, bro.
Shouldn't take more than 24 hours once you have all the necessary documents.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Has anyone used Epik's rental and purchase plan to sell a domain?
I can't seem to edit the payment plan to less than the 12 months duration. Their customer care seems to be offline at the moment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bonsujk:

Click on the domain Dan it'd show you the current traffic on the name. For detailed analysis link it to bodis or Google analytics

Can you please elaborate on this. i guess it will help for follow up. thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
sol4luv:

Can you please elaborate on this. i guess it will help for follow up. thank you
Visit your dan portfolio and click on the domain you want to check it's stats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
ElonMosque:

I no do again. Just saw this :

The funny (and sad) thing is that many guys are making legit money through online stuff - examples full this thread. And the money they make is making massive difference in the economy.

Yet, in its "wisdom" this government thinks the best is to add these folks to the teeming jobless people in the country. But if God allows jungle to mature ehn and the tame turns to the wild... make I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Uk2.net is currently running $1.36 .com offer.

1 per account

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Yea, lost my dad last week, and we're still trying to gather ourselves. No money so we need the least money around bro. That money na money wey God just carry give me through my recent sales
sorry for your loss.
My condolences.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please boss, how do you search for the domain LEAD?
Harllaby:
Thanks for the mention.
Something just happen yesterday. I saw a familiar popular British air line keyword name and expired domains which was expired 19:00 utc when I use less than 72 hrs drop... registered 2000, and other values are encouraging. I quickly search for leads and I realized that the keyword is hot cake. Even if it doesn't sell, the owner will come asking for it. So I quickly logged into epic and searched and I saw available for 10 dollar. I quickly purchase.... Few minutes I received debit and epic invoice. Now it's not on my domain. I later saw something like back order in my profile...

I was like wait I purchased it. I checked other register like go daddy willing to backorder if I could pay 115 dollar. Well I did little google searching and I get small sense from the article but still confused. But this morning epic said backorder missed. I was already dreaming of making millions naira from that name.

But could some enlighten me on this statement below from my epic page:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Floyd45:
Has anyone used Epik's rental and purchase plan to sell a domain?
I can't seem to edit the payment plan to less than the 12 months duration. Their customer care seems to be offline at the moment.

Leasing is not an option for external domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
foluwaseyi:
Is it adviceable to register 2-worders geo that's state? E.g MissouriFlooring etc etc I have some in mind and they're available.
Those are the hotest combo to register

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Yea, lost my dad last week, and we're still trying to gather ourselves. No money so we need the least money around bro. That money na money wey God just carry give me through my recent sales
Be consoled bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by coolted(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Learner47:

Na so oo! Na God hand we dey.

bros, abeg tell me this thing... e dey boda me even as I don read, i know understand....
1.. when i register name, do I need to host it before putting it up for sale?

2.. is there a better name registrar you can recommend?
i thank una for responding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
net75:
I am still very new here. I just search the keyword of the domain on google. The more the end-user/website/company, the better chance to consider. You can also read from page 1.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
net75:

EdeXede's YellowPages tutorial: Page 924.

Also, check Learner47's tutorials on Pages 2107 and 2175.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SaintBeehot(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
expertix:
Those are the hotest combo to register
boss I got one that isn't selling help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sales alert
/ king

S.p -$350 BIN

Epik

An end user previously made a $250 offer for the domain earlier this week, I accepted and he went mute. Yesterday, he said he's no longer interested cos he looked it up and he could get it for 1.5.

As I was trying to persuade him, baba blocked me ni sha, he no even allow me explain, loll

I changed d price to $350, I followed up today and someone else bought it.

Dunno if this would cheer someone up, but na who give up f//k up o. Sales might not come as you expect it or it might be slow, but keep on pushing.
Keep outbounding and keep PRAYING, God Dey!

Thank God.

Thanks to the bosses here too. Special thanks to Yomi.

More sales to us all

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Greenbuoy:
Uk2.net is currently running $1.36 .com offer.

1 per account

How are they pls?

Do they have an account with epik or dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
riqmarol:

Dunno if this would cheer someone up, but na who give up f//k up o. Sales might not come as you expect it or it might be slow, but keep on pushing.Keep outbounding and keep PRAYING, God Dey!

Thank God.

At first, congrats man. @Bolded are words on marble. I will print it out and paste it on fridge so I can read it whenever I experience wilderness. Thanks for the good words. More sales to us.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=QueenRebecca post=98813265]

At first, congrats man. @Bolded are words on marble. I will print it out and paste iton fridge so I can read it whenever I experience wilderness. Thanks for the good words. More sales to us. [/quote

Loll thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have no idea
riqmarol:

How are they pls?

Do they have an account with epik or dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

condolences bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
riqmarol:
Sales alert
CapeCoral/ roofing/ contractor / king

S.p -$350 BIN

Epik

An end user previously made a $250 offer for the domain earlier this week, I accepted and he went mute. Yesterday, he said he's no longer interested cos he looked it up and he could get it for 1.5.

As I was trying to persuade him, baba blocked me ni sha, he no even allow me explain, loll

I changed d price to $350, I followed up today and someone else bought it.

Dunno if this would cheer someone up, but na who give up f//k up o. Sales might not come as you expect it or it might be slow, but keep on pushing.
Keep outbounding and keep PRAYING, God Dey!

Thank God.

Thanks to the bosses here too. Special thanks to Yomi.

More sales to us all

mail outbounding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2021
EtimAbasiama:

Be comforted with the peace of God!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2021
So I have been hearing lots of reviews and reports for over three months about some persons impersonating me to broker some domains for sale using outbound strategy. Making use of my Epik email signature and also my name as the heading to a fake email address (gmail).
its quite unreasonable how people who one helps to cover sales silently by making calls and sending prospects emails just to close deals, do this terrible things behind my back to create confusion in the domaining space.

To whom it may concern
Two domains got verified by your prospective end-users, asking if I work with Epik with that gmail address.
You kept your domains with us and its quite easy to know you did this by just a search to the domain name on the database.

This persons know themselves. I wont call them out here. I will respond swiftly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2021
alawi5k:
GTB paid me #390. I will get dorm account.
Wire transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 2:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks, I understand it and i really appreciate.
Harllaby:

I am still very new here. I just search the keyword of the domain on google. The more the end-user/website/company, the better chance to consider. You can also read from page 1.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 2:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks boss
allandutch:

EdeXede's YellowPages tutorial: Page 924.

Also, check Learner47's tutorials on Pages 2107 and 2175.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2021
safetim:

mail outbounding?

Yeah and fb too

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Branduche:
So I have been hearing lots of reviews and reports for over three months about some persons impersonating me to broker some domains for sale using outbound strategy. Making use of my Epik email signature and also my name as the heading to a fake email address (gmail).
its quite unreasonable how people who one helps to cover sales silently by making calls and sending prospects emails just to close deals, do this terrible things behind my back to create confusion in the domaining space.

To whom it may concern
Two domains got verified by your prospective end-users, asking if I work with Epik with that gmail address.
You kept your domains with us and its quite easy to know you did this by just a search to the domain name on the database.

This persons know themselves. I wont call them out here. I will respond swiftly.

Call them out boss, there should be no room for fraudulent activities in this business.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Xbee007(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Emmyk:
I an here again.... cheesy cheesy

Sad about the other thread sha.
Bros, you dey here too. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Simpsonrocket:
It's like uk2.net is having a.com promo for 1£. Just got the email

Have you confirmed if either of Dan or Epik has an account with them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), yemight2776(m), Eruditeprof(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.