Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520779 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tolu181:
I was member of this thread in 2019/2020, i had 5 domains but no sale

Then i quit the shiit, this thread is a wicked thread

They only respect people with sales, they hardly reply you if you have no sales

One more thing, this thread is not new bie friendly

God punish una...
I can feel ur hot tears tongue grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Richmond101:

Have we ever engaged in any business before??
Please I didn't mention your name in that post, stop using false words on people you have never engage in business with before.
Am not a scammer and I will never be.
If you are not interested just pass its not a must do.

Thanks
$12K and you are already throwing your number around. Your account is new and look at the rates. If you need BTC go to Binance, Bitrex, LaToken, even Ruqqo. It is either you are a scammer or you want to be scammed. The former seems more likely.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abobii:

I can feel ur hot tears tongue grin
niqqa pained....bro.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tolu181:
I was member of this thread in 2019/2020, i had 5 domains but no sale

Then i quit the shiit, this thread is a wicked thread

They only respect people with sales, they hardly reply you if you have no sales

One more thing, this thread is not new bie friendly

God punish una...
bro we gather dey but not as you think tho....it has been a while I made sales too yet I follow... probably you are too impatient..try build relationship then you will see how friendly the page is ....I feel your pained tho...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you i will do that and again i want to ask if i can submit names before i register it.
donsheva:

I also did not like 5 letter domains earlier but they sell very well in Brandable marketplaces because they can be applied to any industry.

They now make like 30% of my portfolio

But judging by the pronunciation, I am not sure Lix/zo passes the radio test but it’s definitely worth handreg fee

@sol4luv Summit to SH, BB , alter , rooted , someone will definitely take it and if they add a good logo to it , it’s a $2k name.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
crudedude:
who's had any luck using P2P on Binance? it's saying I have to do KYC and the video verification has not worked so far.
Quidax should quickly launch P2P please

Use BVN and the facial recognition stuff and you're good to go.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
RamessesIV:
Please is there any way to get a paypal account that receives money in nigeria?

I'd advise you use Lesotho Biz PayPal and withdraw with UBA Africard. Receive funds from only legit sources
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richmond101: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
$12K and you are already throwing your number around. Your account is new and look at the rates. If you need BTC go to Binance, Bitrex, LaToken, even Ruqqo. It is either you are a scammer or you want to be scammed. The former seems more likely.

Thanks for your concern although I never asked for.
Btc gotten successfully. It was needed urgently and the rate @binance and others wasn't friendly.

Please try as much as you can to pass some post that doesn't require your attention and don't be fast in labeling people, we are all here to learn.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Richmond101:

Btc gotten successfully. It was needed urgently and the rate @binance and others wasn't friendly.

Please try as much as you can to pass some post that doesn't require your attention and don't be fast in labeling people, we are all here to learn.
Shalom
Thanks but as a human being with a sense of humanity every sinister move should worry you. You do nothing wrong by responding to such posts. I don't believe in minding my business in the Nigerian sense.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Richmond101:

Shalom

Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol grin grin grin
l Pmed you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please what's their exchange rate and do you need a Uba account to get the africard
id911:

I use Lesotho Biz PayPal and withdraw with UBA Africard although their exchange rates isn't that seductive. Receive funds from only legit sources and try not to receive huge funds on it to avoid story that touch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks but as a human being with a sense of humanity every sinister move should worry you. You do nothing wrong by responding to such posts. I don't believe in minding my business in the Nigerian sense.

grin

In Nigeria sense got me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
evioke:
I need a trusted PayPal account receiver that can receive my money. Thanks
My cousin do those stuff. Like he will receive the PayPal funds and credit the person. Of that's what you mean
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
RamessesIV:
Please what's their exchange rate and do you need a Uba account to get the africard

You do not necessarily need a UBA account to get the card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Poetred: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Richmond101:

Shalom
lolzzzzz werey
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
massive1019:
Weldon boss....is it just any current account holder...or dom account holder.....please clarify.

Me too want to open this Dom...need it badly...all this banks just making profit off someone...
Apology for the late response. The referees must be operating a current account with any Nigerian bank.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Someone once shared an online tool that ranks in percentage the brandability of a domain name. It was a tool that is used in analysing names before submitting them on Squadhelp. Can anyone still remember it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Crazeworld:
Apology for the late response. The referees must be operating a current account with any Nigerian bank.
okkk...thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please can someone recommend me any email verification software/site. Free ones o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Salesbay:
Please can someone recommend me any email verification software/site. Free ones o.
Quickemailverification.com 100 free verification daily

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sol4luv: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
gmass.co check for email verification you will love it
Salesbay:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
RamessesIV:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
evioke:
I'm here. I buy at 380/$
Check my signature for how to contact me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Salesbay:

Try leopathu.com

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 5:00am On Feb 19, 2021
Maskyy:
Fellow domainers. From a domainer like you.

I can now help out receive your domain payment from end users to PayPal( fnf) @ 380/$, 400/$. Or clean fnf PayPal funds.

Check my signature and chat me up.
More sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 5:03am On Feb 19, 2021
RATE IS SUPER HIGH NOW

Bring all your PayPal funds and payoneer for sweet rate and instant payment.We offer the sweetest rate.

WITHDRAWAL WITH PAYPAL AND PAYONEER FROM ANY FREELANCE SITE IS ALSO AVAILABLE.

TRUSTED TESTED AND RELIABLE
ESCROW IS ALSO ALLOW
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 5:05am On Feb 19, 2021
evioke:

Come I will offer you the best rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 5:06am On Feb 19, 2021
RamessesIV:

I will do it for you.
Dm please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2021
TOM208:

I will do it for you.
Dm please
Legit and honest exchanger.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 6:31am On Feb 19, 2021
nkeona:
Legit and honest exchanger.

Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2021
SuleimanKano:
Dude have been on this thread for three years and counting yet I have never made a sales. Yet, didn't make me resort to abusing and cursing everyone. Attended Iyke training, went through resources shared both free and paid, you can name it. I know some days my sales will come. Moreover, the business is entirely grace and luck. Shalom

I salute your courage sir!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sadiq3051(m), Fixitnow, donsharwama(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.