Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3519065 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2018
mazizitonene:
check your mail
please help me forward the software derricksean007@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello house, I want to ask is Fridays good for sending outbound mails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NeoCharles(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Please how do i begin please.

Can you chat me up on WhatsApp?

08182194899 would appreciate it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:01am On Sep 07, 2018
africanman85:
I will like u to put me through on domain biz. Pls drop your contact on africanman85op@gmail.com to enable me add u on Whatsapp. Thank u

I understnd.

But i must refer you to @iykepromotions

He has a package for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 3:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Farouksenior:

I understnd.
But i must refer you to @iykepromotions
He has a package for you.
I already have Iyke package. I want to relate with u in some areas
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

You come show the whole world your full details........ O ga o! cheesy
thanks..... Removed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2018
I'm trying to set up payee account on godaddy, I don't have PayPal account and have already asked here If I can use my email.. But this is what am getting is that the account could not be validated by PayPal.

[size=8pt][/size]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2018
kolad59:
I'm trying to set up payee account on godaddy, I don't have PayPal account and have already asked here If I can use my email.. But this is what am getting is that the account could not be validated by PayPal.

[size=8pt][/size]

If you don't have PayPal......no point adding your email..... Unless you want to dash the internet gods your fund

The email you used to open your PayPal is what they requesting from you......not just any email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2018
awoofawoo:

If you don't have PayPal......no point adding your email..... Unless you want to dash the internet gods your fund

The email you used to open your PayPal is what they requesting from you......not just any email
seems I will leave this godaddy auction ,I don't have PayPal account.. I've already listed the domains in afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Decided to report this mini sale. First sale of the month. Torontoforklifts.com; $200 via namesilo. Bought on 31st August last week; $6.99. Did some outbounding and got it sold yesterday.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Are these two name brandable enough for approval on brandpa?

pharmuer / com

oppslot / com

cc: haykay2005 , Treasure28
ET all
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Decided to report this mini sale. First sale of the month. Torontoforklifts.com; $200 via namesilo. Bought on 31st August last week; $6.99. Did some outbounding and got it sold yesterday.
congratulations bro wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
congrat boss, you no father of GEO domain.. hoping to made my first sale soon also
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
kolad59:
seems I will leave this godaddy auction ,I don't have PayPal account.. I've already listed the domains in afternic

From the little I know.... Afternic and godaddy belong to the same company just different in name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 6660M0666: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:

Well done, Sir.

Could You please send me the Sales Letter Format.

zheromg66@gmail.com is my email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Sadiq3051:

pharmuer / com

oppslot / com

ET all
thanks
You can try your luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Congrats Boss Iyke
It was through pushing right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congratulations bro.
More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Sadiq3051:

pharmuer / com

oppslot / com

ET all
thanks
I am still learning brandable oo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am beginning to understand what brandable domain is and how to spot and make one.

Sixpacky.com listed on brandpa and its very hot
Zippygym.com accepted by brandpa will be listed soon.
Slimempire.com will be listed on namerific soon

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chigorkizz:
Am beginning to understand what brandable domain is and how to spot and make one.

Sixpacky.com listed on brandpa and its very hot
Zippygym.com accepted by brandpa will be listed soon.
Slimempire.com will be listed on namerific soon
Guess you like fitness niche. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by udokpuenyi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
I have these few domains which i registered newly but I want to sell them, please advice me on possibility of selling them.

vatplan.com
forestfirealert.com
whologin.com
delymart.com.

I am a newbie in this area, a good advice will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello house, please since late last month, started using undeveloped nameservers for my domains, as netsol, doesn't have a marketpalace, when I log in I see this figures increasing daily what does it mean. Because personally I don't visit the domains.
Does it mean am having visitors on that domain name or what.

I think that figure is for traffic on the domain.
Although I have not gotten any enquiry yet from it and I wonder why it is not converting to offer s.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
dvkot:
bro i didn't see any mail from you, here's my address once again info.sconline@gmail.com

Please can you send me the software.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by udokpuenyi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
I have these few domains which i registered newly but I want to sell them, please advice me on possibility of selling them.

vatplan.com
forestfirealert.com
whologin.com
delymart.com.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
angry
udokpuenyi:

vatplan.com
forestfirealert.com
whologin.com
delymart.com.

If you read the thread from page 1 to at least page 5. You will know where to sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbm2016(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good day,
For those interested in learning whiteboard animation and 2d explainer video, i will be starting a new session by Monday 10th, september 2018
So those interested in learning wither for perosnal knowledge, as a freelancer skill (upwork, fiverr) or for companies this is your chance to learn at a very cheap price

The tutorial is a 1 week intense training and will cover scriptwriting, voiceover, animation and editing

If interested message me on 081.30959873

Here are some of my samples
2d explainer video(whiteboard animation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgtDLg0fxpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1tclg1xK00

2d explainer video ( 2d animation )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juILX028CFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pYv2bPhOdU

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
luckyjojo:

Please can you send me the software. Thanks
i did not receive any
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Two (health industry) worded name about to be registered. 600 monthly searches on estibot and 35,400 on google. Can i register this domain. I need your honest appraisal. (The word is been used by the World health Organization)

Cc expertix, jamil, iykepromotions, and co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
udokpuenyi:

vatplan.com
forestfirealert.com
whologin.com
delymart.com.

if they are not up to 5days old, asking for your refund would be better and faster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe, mejai(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m), Abdulasod, bravy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.