Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531212 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jargonzboi(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Elizkid:
Good morning everyone, I've been a silent follower for a while.... So I tried logging in my afternic account cause I have a domain listed in there and I was welcomed with suspension.....what am I to do my ogas....your reply will be highly appreciated
Please someone attend to this
Send an email to service@afternic.com.

Tell them your account was suspended after you listed your domain.
Tell them you own the domain.
Tell them where you registered the domain.
Attach a screenshot of the domain name in your registrar dashboard as proof that you own the domain.

Tell them to "kindly help you rectify the issue and reinstate your account."

Wait for their response. It should be within 1 or 2 days or sometimes a few hours.

Note: I got this info from this thread. If you check previous pages, this same question has been asked many times and this same solution has been proffered by the gurus here. And it works.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Nwereonye:

I accepted the push for Woosterdentist//king

Unfortunately my account eas disabled. This is the second time it's happening.

What could be the issue??
Problem is not from my end. Let me know when you've fixed it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
lloydtruth:

Bro, wink ino n'ogbe m?
042 connect, umuaka highway cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
Problem is not from my end. Let me know when you've fixed it.

I know, it's from there end.
Would update you when it's fixed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Feb sales

SoberLiving/Texas/King $250

Foundation/Repair/Ottawa/King $450

More Sales
Keep Reading
We die here

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Betterman99: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anyone got any .edu domain for sale. Urgently needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nwereonye(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Coralspringsrentals//king

Hit or miss??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
jargonzboi:

Send an email to service@afternic.com.

Tell them your account was suspended after you listed your domain.
Tell them you own the domain.
Tell them where you registered the domain.
Attach a screenshot of the domain name in your registrar dashboard as proof that you own the domain.

Tell them to "kindly help you rectify the issue and reinstate your account."

Wait for their response. It should be within 1 or 2 days or sometimes a few hours.

Note: I got this info from this thread. If you check previous pages, this same question has been asked many times and this same solution has been proffered by the gurus here. And it works.
Cheers.
thanks a lot..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mrblaze06:
contact their support,they will tell you what to do.
Thanks, I did that at first it's just that I didn't get any response, thanks once again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jargonzboi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Prazo1:
Feb sales

SoberLiving/Texas/King $250

Foundation/Repair/Ottawa/King $450

More Sales
Keep Reading
We die here
Nice sales.
Congrats.

Were they handregged or picked from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
justmykel:

042 connect, umuaka highway cheesy
Nwanne
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elizkid:
Thanks, I did that at first it's just that I didn't get any response, thanks once again
They always take time to respond,they will definitely get back to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello bosses,

I got this response from an end user, the domain has above 4000 average monthly searches. A convincing reply would help, or do you think I should go ahead with his request?

I would appreciate convincing replies for the end user too.

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
riqmarol:
Hello bosses,

I got this response from an end user, the domain has above 4000 average monthly searches. A convincing reply would help, or do you think I should go ahead with his request?

I would appreciate convincing replies for the end user too.

Thanks

This one dey whine you...lol

You don go tell am say redirecting your domain to his website will increase traffic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
SALES ALERT

Therapist Nashville //com

Sales price: $225

Sales Venue: Dan

Picked from: Expireddomains//net

Hold time: 2 days

Glory be to God... More sales to us

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
fergusen:

SH has been generous. Buyer decided to complete the payment before time (Feb 2021).
I can confirm I sold ****ARR OW.com . It's already a developed site. shocked

I also had another SH reg sale days ago smiley As it is an installment payment, I wouldn't reveal the name. #My SECOND REAL SH sale.

So about my SECOND REAL SH sale, buyer cancelled the order after the first installment in January. angry

However, I also had another SH reg sale few days ago cheesy. My THIRD REAL SH sale. The domain was about 57 days old. Buyer paid in full. $1949. I got my share grin.
Domain: Pro***AndKey.com

Like I told sapiosexuality days ago, the real estate niche is hottttt now.

28 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mighty5050(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
lawrenzo007:
SALES ALERT

Therapist Nashville //com

Sales price: $225

Sales Venue: Dan

Picked from: Expireddomains//net

Hold time: 2 days

Glory be to God... More sales to us

congrats bro.. more sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joyce4real23(f): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ways to make money legitimately with or without referrals

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
fergusen:

So about my SECOND REAL SH sale, buyer cancelled the order after the first installment in January. angry

However, I also had another SH reg sale few days ago cheesy. My THIRD REAL SH sale. The domain was about 57 days old. Buyer paid in full. $1949. I got my share grin.
Domain: Prope***AndKey.com

Like I told sapiosexuality days ago, the real estate niche is hottttt now.
Congrats, bro. I'm diving in with my head first. Lol. SH is taking too much time to respond these days. I think something is wrong. Even the views on names are inconsistent.

Seems it's time to add an extra thousand on one of my real estate names. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealthfit: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
lol. So you think the name will still be available? I've pushed the last two remaining names to your account.

That would be all. If any of the recipients fail to accept the push today, I will lock the domain and give it to someone else.
Thanks bro... I have seen it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats, bro. I'm diving in with my head first. Lol.
grin grin
SH is taking too much time to respond these days. I think something is wrong. Even the views on names are inconsistent.
True. I have some unregistered Submission going to the second week now. If you complain to their support now, they will tell you they have backlog of names to review bla bla bla" undecided
Views too have been inconsistent. I get 50+ on average. Then it rose to 300+ shocked for a couple of days. It's back to default now. sad
Seems it's time to add an extra thousand on one of my real estate names. Lol.
cheesy Yes o. As long as it's relevant, then you can aim for the moon cheesy
I think I counted over 5 Real estate domains sold within the past few days on SH.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
fergusen:

grin grin

True. I have some unregistered Submission going to the second week now. If you complain to their support now, they will tell you they have backlog of names to review bla bla bla" undecided
Views too have been inconsistent. I get 50+ on average. Then it rose to 300+ shocked for a couple of days. It's back to default now. sad

cheesy Yes o. As long as it's relevant, then you can aim for the moon cheesy
I think I counted over 5 Real estate domains sold within the past few days on SH.
Wow! Time to hunt for Real keywords then. lol. It's crazy but I think I may be tempted to add that extra k. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SaintBeehot(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Prazo1:
Feb sales
can I pm you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sold this on Tuesday.
More sales to us all.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
IghravweIG:
Sold this on Tuesday.
More sales to us all.

Congrats man, nice sales cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
jargonzboi:

Nice sales.
Congrats.

Were they handregged or picked from ED?

E.D
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anyone ever tried selling a name based on blind faith? Transfering to the buyer and buyer paying you directly without registrar's commission because buyer doesn't trust the sites or can't register a new account. Any security?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2021
People do it.
I won't advise you to do such.
Contact Dan or Epik to help reach out to him.

Okay let's say you agree, how do you plan on receiving your money?
Sapiosexuality:
Anyone ever tried selling a name based on blind faith? Transfering to the buyer and buyer paying you directly without registrar's commission because buyer doesn't trust the sites or can't register a new account. Any security?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Brymo4all:
People do it.
I won't advise you to do such.
Contact Dan or Epik to help reach out to him.

Okay let's say you agree, how do you plan on receiving your money?
Thanks. Exactly what I told dude but he said he prefers GoDaddy. Said he doesn't know about Dan but his use of domaining terms is not like a learner's.

I may simply transfer the name to my GoDaddy account and move to his GoDaddy account. Receiving is PayPal. Just that I need to make sure it's not a scammer playing. I'm just watching. GoDaddy is too big not to have an escrow though and that 20% commission doesn't sound reasonable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Run a research on him.
Make sure you're dealing with the business owner.
Hope he has a good online presence tho
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. Exactly what I told dude but he said he prefers GoDaddy. Said he doesn't know about Dan but his use of domaining terms is not like a learner's.

I may simply transfer the name to my GoDaddy account and move to his GoDaddy account. Receiving is PayPal. Just that I need to make sure it's not a scammer playing. I'm just watching. GoDaddy is too big not to have an escrow though and that 20% commission doesn't sound reasonable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Made my first sale that way. Payment was received by justi4jesu through PayPal.

End-user's reply below

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Brymo4all:
Run a research on him.
Make sure you're dealing with the business owner.
Hope he has a good online presence tho
Exactly what I'm trying to do but except for a LinkedIn profile without photos the rest is empty and the location of the profile and the geo name are opposite. Lol. The plan is to ask him for something I can hold unto if deal goes wrong and if he's unwilling to supply I revert back to the initial option. I suspect he is the business owner though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SyncForth, Huw(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.