Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3480186 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
horlamilekan23:
Does Dan still pay domain sale proceeds directly into local bank account since the new CBN policy?

Dan sent me a payment via wire transfer since Friday and I'm yet to receive it.

Got mine into my dorm acct today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:53am On Mar 10, 2021
justmykel:

I don submit my CV since na boss and I no hear from you
lol..... boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 2:18am On Mar 10, 2021
mac04:

When did they send you the payment?

mine was sent on Friday into my local bank account NOT Dorm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2021
horlamilekan23:

How long did it take and rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
No. Let them accept first then you may do that.
tnks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
How long did it take and rate?

I'm yet to receive it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gagzee(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Hey guys checkout
https://biz.zlidein.com/register/Ogaga
Opportunity to earn 40% monthly, and they are 100% legit!
You can message me if you need assistance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2021
horlamilekan23:

I'm yet to receive it
Okay. It's this wait that makes me always go with PayPal. Have you received before and how was the wait and rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
tinnymerit:

Buy bread at supermarket,collect receipt and upload it. that's what I used and accepted.
you serious bro shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning everyone in here,
I bought a domain from GoDaddy on the 3rd of this month and my information is not showing when I search for the domain name on whois.com, it's rather showing someone else's information......what do I do? Who do I contact?...... thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Go to Sedo and check out payout options. And a silent follower talking of payment I hope it is not what I'm thinking.

Thanks.
What are you thinking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Sagewords:

Thanks.
What are you thinking?
Hope you know what you are doing? Hope you actually read these pages or know about domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Namesilo .COM Promo

Full Promo Details:
- Register your new .COM domains for $7.89 until March 31
- No limits on the number of registrations and no coupons are required

Take advantage of this promotion at: https://www.namesilo.com/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2021
^^^^Got that yesterday on their social media. Maybe Dynadot can now bring theirs down to 6.9 to shake the table.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Hope you know what you are doing? Hope you actually read these pages or know about domains.

Yes I do.

Thanks for your concern, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sagewords:

Yes I do.

Thanks for your concern, really appreciate it.
Okay. You should also use the admins of registrars and marketplaces as you wait for the community here to chip in.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
mac04:

Pls what BDC do you use? I am thinking of using BDC but those aboki fake currency Mata plus other foul play wey those aboki fit play on person dey fear me.

Pls anyone who has exchanged dollars at BDC recently, how did you go about it and at what rate? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please, How much is Gtbank/Sterling paying for dollar collect through wire transfer? Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please which Bank is that and what's the exchange rate of the bank? Thanks
horlamilekan23:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Elizkid:
Good morning everyone in here,
I bought a domain from GoDaddy on the 3rd of this month and my information is not showing when I search for the domain name on whois.com, it's rather showing someone else's information......what do I do? Who do I contact?...... thanks in advance
anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Elizkid:
anybody?
I think the whois privacy is on, you can screenshot it

Is the domain in your account?, If yes, no probs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Elizkid:
anybody?

Its normal. That details are of Godaddy which shows that whois privacy is activated for that domain( That means it will continue to show that unless you deactivate it) I will advice you to leave it that way. It is better to show foreign details than to show Nigerian details if you want to sell the domain.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Any recommendations for Paypal checkout?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
I had a domain I didn't renew, now is pointing to Squadhelp main Site SquadGeek/com

undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
terrymason:
I had a domain I didn't renew, now is pointing to Squadhelp main Site SquadGeek/com

undecided
Lolol. Someone picked it, submitted to squadhelp and it was approved. Sorry, man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. Someone picked it, submitted to squadhelp and it was approved. Sorry, man.
It pointing to the main site though...I submitted that name and it was not approved then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
terrymason:

undecided

That's a good name. You should have renewed it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kingsi22:

That's a good name. You should have renewed it.
We learn every day...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
I provide you verified and secured PayPal account for clean withdrawals at no cost and exchange your fund to naira equivalent instantly at 380/$.

I buy the below in bulk and units

I buy all your rmb ¥ funds, at high rate from China.

Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured. Check the link in signature for review
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kingsi22:

Its normal. That details are of Godaddy which shows that whois privacy is activated for that domain( That means it will continue to show that unless you deactivate it) I will advice you to leave it that way. It is better to show foreign details than to show Nigerian details if you want to sell the domain.
Thanks
thanks man...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
jamih:

I think the whois privacy is on, you can screenshot it

Is the domain in your account?, If yes, no probs.
aight thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Heyzee5:

Pls what BDC do you use? I am thinking of using BDC but those aboki fake currency Mata plus other foul play wey those aboki fit play on person dey fear me.

Pls anyone who has exchanged dollars at BDC recently, how did you go about it and at what rate? Thanks.

Aboki 465

(1) (2) (3) ... (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal, AkProsper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.