Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530858 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2021
sodiquisty:
Good morning bosses
Abeg who can help me with with a reply for this end-user

Explain to him how the process works. Let him know that you own the domain, that DAN is just a marketplace where domains are sold. And that you're not a DAN employee. That creating awareness about the domain's availability is your responsibility, not DAN's.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2021
My Recent Sales Report

Neurovo //dot//com

Sold Price : $1699 (12 months installment)
Reg Fee : $6.99(Epik) + renewals = $22.97
Received : $108 per month after commissions deduction
Sale Venue : SquadHelp
Sale Type : Inbound
Hold Time : 2 years

Jobvivo //dot//com

Sold Price : $1499
Reg Fee : $7.99 (Dynadot)
Received : $1049 after commissions deduction
Sale Venue : Squadhelp
Hold Time : 1 year 8 months

BloomOak //dot//com

Sold Price : $1799
Received : $1439 after commissions deduction
Sale Venue : Afternic
Hold Time : 6 months

On the sale of Jobvivo, name was first listed as basic listing on Squadhelp in 2019, cos it was rejected for premium listing back then. Listed with a BIN of $1499 (Basic listing), received an offer of $1000 from a potential buyer via SH support, they asked for my minimum price, I quoted $1299 then... And after a few days of back and forth they didn't hear back from the buyer again so deal called off. I applied for name to be listed as premium, reason being it's attracting buyer interest and it was accepted. I listed it for $1799... Fast forward 8 months later, recieved a sales enquiry offer of $1299 from potential buyer, I suspected it might be same interest from the previous one, I set final price at $1499. Few days later buyer agreed and it sold.
Currently renewed a couple of (@120 names in February, managing a thousand name portfolio is headache on its own, u've got to treat it as a business to break even).
All thanks to God.

Peace cool

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Congrats boss. More sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Huge congrats sir! Many more ahead.
beckplanet:
My Recent Sales Report

Neurovo //dot//com

Jobvivo //dot//com

BloomOak //dot//com

On the sale of Jobvivo, name was first listed as basic listing on Squadhelp in 2019, cos it was rejected for premium listing back then. Listed with a BIN of $1499 (Basic listing), received an offer of $1000 from a potential buyer via SH support, they asked for my minimum price, I quoted $1299 then... And after a few days of back and forth they didn't hear back from the buyer again so deal called off. I applied for name to be listed as premium, reason being it's attracting buyer interest and it was accepted. I listed it for $1799... Fast forward 8 months later, recieved a sales enquiry offer of $1299 from potential buyer, I suspected it might be same interest from the previous one, I set final price at $1499. Few days later buyer agreed and it sold.
Currently renewed a couple of (@120 names in February, managing a thousand name portfolio is headache on its own, u've got to treat it as a business to break even).
All thanks to God.

Peace cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2021
beckplanet:
My Recent Sales Report

Neurovo //dot//com

Jobvivo //dot//com

BloomOak //dot//com

All thanks to God.

Peace cool
Good one, bro. I love these after sales analyses not just the selling part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2021
Please, why this??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2021
safetim:
Please, why this??
you may need to verify the domain or allow your verification to propagate, that will Auto change.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=allandutch post=100009037]

Explain to him how the process works. Let him know that you own the domain, that DAN is just a marketplace where domains are sold. And that you're not a DAN employee.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
sodiquisty:
Good morning bosses
Abeg who can help me with with a reply for this end-user
You told him in your sales letter that you are AFFILIATED to DAN?

Meanwhile

@beckplanet FIRE ON!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
safetim:
Please, why this??
If American dey run away from Sedo. Their headache plenty.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Huge congrats sir! Many more ahead.
Thanks.
tranxo:

You told him in your sales letter that you are AFFILIATED to DAN?

Meanwhile

@beckplanet FIRE ON!!
Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mtakahela:
What chrome extension can i use to scrap yellow pages?

Cc crudedude and etc
Anybody please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mtakahela:

Anybody please
hmm. most people here use Reoon yp scrapper but it's an app on it's own and you have to pay 15$ monthly subscription

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
IDEALCASH:
you may need to verify the domain or allow your verification to propagate, that will Auto change.

I've changed the nameservers to theirs. But I've not gotten any mail or notification that it has been verified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mtakahela(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
HIScraziness:
hmm. most people here use Reoon yp scrapper but it's an app on it's own and you have to pay 15$ monthly subscription

Thank you HIScraziness
I
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
beckplanet:
My Recent Sales Report

Neurovo //dot//com

Jobvivo //dot//com

BloomOak //dot//com

All thanks to God.

Peace cool

Bosso, congratulations on your recent sales. 120 domains. All brandables I suppose. That's a large one brotherly. I have 118 on SH still waiting for my first sales their to join the brandable league. It's soothing to be patient and eat fat.

Congratulations bro..Thanks for updating.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
viktor88:

If American dey run away from Sedo. Their headache plenty.

Maddd
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
meetme01:

Bosso, congratulations on your recent sales. 120 domains. All brandables I suppose. That's a large one brotherly. I have 118 on SH still waiting for my first sales their to join the brandable league. It's soothing to be patient and eat fat.

118 sef no be beans o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ggetter50: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
My people, most of these domains I checked their PA/DA, they are on zero. Nice domain’s name!!! Should I be concerned about the PA/DA of a domain before purchasing/register them? Or is their any other important index that should be checked?

Please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesvelte: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2021
I have neatly used iPhone 7+ 32G for sale. No faults
I’m in Abeokuta
You can contact me on zero eight one, three two nine seven one seven three one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2021
fergusen:

grin grin Goodluck
I burst laugh from toilet lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 20, 2021
beckplanet:
My Recent Sales Report

Neurovo //dot//com

Jobvivo //dot//com

BloomOak //dot//com

All thanks to God.

Peace cool
Congrats baba. I have been wondering where you dissappear go?. You deserve to work under G with those thousands of names. More sales to you bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by geedee4real(m): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Good day house, I registered my first domain today in dynadot, when I tried putting it up for sale, I was told that the domain is still in grace expiration period. Pls what do this mean.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2021
geedee4real:
Good day house, I registered my first domain today in dynadot, when I tried putting it up for sale, I was told that the domain is still in grace expiration period. Pls what do this mean.

You're trying to list it for sale inside Dynadot. Take it to other marketplaces for listing, but if you prefer dynadot sales landers, you can always set it up after the grace deletion period expires.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robinscrusoe(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Please I have PayPal funds can anyone give me a reliable person I can deal with
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
126 names on Sh, yet no sales
We keep pushing
meetme01:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2021
DeNoble001:
126 names on Sh, yet no sales
We keep pushing

Yes boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Please who has experienced this, it's a Lesotho account. More than 2years

My withdrawals have been instant before now excerpt for the 72hrs delay for 1st time withdrawal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2021
therealMcCain:

My withdrawals have been instant before now excerpt for the 72hrs delay for 1st time withdrawal

I'm scared of something like this the reason I now opt for Wire. Jeez! Imagine sinking a thousand dollars or more on PayPal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Robinscrusoe:
Please I have PayPal funds can anyone give me a reliable person I can deal with

How much ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2021
therealMcCain:

But the transaction is Not yet up to 24hrs, probably you should wait and see. Though, PayPal can be unfortunate sometimes!!! I once had these issue but later received it, maybe a day later or so, I think it was my bank at fault then not sure though. But stop using it a long term ago as their wahala fit commot person heart, I don’t trust them. Kudos to those who use them sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Apus and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.