Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3519101 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
oregan:
greetings to all the bosses in dah building.
i just made my first SALES on afternic cheesy
Crypto/Exchanger in CO
S150
i saw a congrat mail not even a mail, a guy called me to check my mail and provide my autho. code)
it came in unexpectedly, cos av loss hope in this biz, i stopped outbanding last year.
this sales will replenish my hope on domaining.

my question now is how can receive my fund aside from wire transfer preferably in Btc.

Hope you have not sent the autho code? That call looks suspicious. Afternic will send a mail to that effect

& NO you can't receive Afternic payments with BTC

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oregan(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
meetme01:

Hope you have not sent the autho code? That call looks suspicious. Afternic will send a mail to that effect

& NO you can't receive Afternic payments with BTC
nope bro, the mail have been sent to me 2weeks before the call. and i have provide the code on the space provided on afternic.
thanks for the prompt response.
so the only payment option i can use is wire tf, and it seems the wire tf is for payment above $1k how truthful is this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
oregan:
greetings to all the bosses in dah building.
i just made my first SALES on afternic cheesy
Crypto/Exchanger in CO
S150
i saw a congrat mail (not even a mail, a guy called me to check my mail and provide my autho. code)
it came in unexpectedly, cos av loss hope in this biz, i stopped outbanding last year.
this sales will replenish my hope on domaining.

my question now is how can receive my fund aside from wire transfer preferably in Btc.
Congrats on your first sale, man. But truth be told, that was too cheap. You could have sold it for more. That name will run in thousands. Don't want to make you feel bad but just in case of next time. I believe a Domainer bought it because there is still so much lying around.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oregan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats on your first sale, man. But truth be told, that was too cheap. You could have sold it for more. That name will run in thousands. Don't want to make you feel bad but just in case of next time. I believe a Domainer bought it because there is still so much lying around.
noted senior man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jboy01(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
humble7744:
Just registered MesaRoofings.com pls what do you think
Which website did you register it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Well, you may be right but it's in .co extension. That extension doesn't worth as much as .com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
I haven't been able to change nameservers on dynadot since yesterday. Who else is experiencing same?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
golamike:
I haven't been able to change nameservers on dynadot since yesterday. Who else is experiencing same?
hmm mine worked just fine last night. contact them via live chat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
oregan:

nope bro, the mail have been sent to me 2weeks before the call. and i have provide the code on the space provided on afternic.
thanks for the prompt response.
so the only payment option i can use is wire tf, and it seems the wire tf is for payment above $1k how truthful is this.

Reduce the threshold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
HIScraziness:
hmm mine worked just fine last night. contact them via live chat

I tried, live chat wasn't available. I sent them email since morning, still waiting for their reply.

Bro, what happened to your line? Been trying to reach you since 2 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
golamike:

Well, you may be right but it's in .co extension. That extension doesn't worth as much as .com
Of course but not when it has to do with that name. That name is a guaranteed xxxx sale. Guaranteed! All you need is patience and the right buyer. I even have comparably less good names on xyz extension on xxxx.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
safetim:

Transfer to binance and use their p2p
do i have to convert to USDT?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
golamike:

I tried, live chat wasn't available. I sent them email since morning, still waiting for their reply.

Bro, what happened to your line? Been trying to reach you since 2 days
seriously? my line dey active o maybe network
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mrblaze06:
Please has anyone seen a sale of condo rentals cos I think condos for sale do sell most.
thorrvik55,golamike,hiscraziness.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mrblaze06:
thorrvik55,golamike,hiscraziness.
mehn I'm not sure o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mrblaze06:
Please has anyone seen a sale of condo rentals cos I think condos for sale do sell most.

Sold DetroitCondosForSale like 2 to 3 months ago..

CondoRentals is an "okay" keyword IMO.. Do ur research and check for endusers b4 registering sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
thorrvik55:

Sold DetroitCondosForSale like 2 to 3 months ago..

CondoRentals is an "okay" keyword IMO.. Do ur research and check for endusers b4 registering sha
Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
HIScraziness:
mehn I'm not sure o
okay, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
gentlewind:
Hi fam, a company rep make enquiry on this name str//eak//ca/me//ra//king I asked for mid $xxxx.

Since then, I didn't hear from him again. Is my asking price out of range?

This enduser must be an Ijebu-man, from mid $xxxx to $150 or no deal.

How best do handle this deal for minimum of 4 figure?

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
gentlewind:

Increase it and tell him it's that or no deal. cool. Lol. But if you guys already had an agreement simply tell him to respect it because you are not moving. I think it is an opportunity to increase it. Research on Streak Camera. You are holding a gem. How did you even get this name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
gentlewind:

Ignore

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Rate is 467/$

Bulk? - 470/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Increase it and tell him it's that or no deal. cool. Lol. But if you guys already had an agreement simply tell him to respect it because you are not moving. I think it is an opportunity to increase it. Research on Streak Camera. You are holding a gem. How did you even get this name?

@ Sapiosexuality, thanks, I got the name from ED. I have told him my price or no deal.

It is time to play the waiting game

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
HIScraziness:
do i have to convert to USDT?

No o.
You'll sell in exchange for naira dyer picking your preferred exchanger
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
safetim:

No o.
You'll sell in exchange for naira dyer picking your preferred exchanger
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lacicrips(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2021
gentlewind:

@ Sapiosexuality, thanks, I got the name from ED. I have told him my price or no deal.

It is time to play the waiting game
Tell him your original offer has doubled, and then ignore him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2021
jboy01:

Which website did you register it?
it was registered on Epik.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jboy01(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2021
humble7744:
it was registered on Epik.com

Hope they accept naira MasterCard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
gentlewind:

what did he offer you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
pls can any one guide me on how to use Google map to get leads. in the mean time pls I need follow up letter sample. tnks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Greetings guys,

Has anyone here had any luck with a Newyork city name?

From observation, NYC is preferred amongst end-users.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, MatthiasChin, Bigmech, Sadiq3051(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.