Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531271 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
If this doesn't pay. Smh. You will pay me back my money. If it pays, you get nothing tongue

Heads I win, tails you lose
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
End users keep opening my mails but no action.

I came back to domaining after I was frustrated and I dropped all the names I had back then.

Two years later those Domains were bought on market places as I failed to delete them.

Am I getting frustrated again?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2021
Chigorkizz:

I came back to domaining after I was frustrated and I dropped all the names I had back then.

Two years later those Domains were bought on market places as I failed to delete them.

Be PATIENT. wink

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Profmaojo: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks[Wequote author=dayo2hot post=101574749]

I don't have other coins.
Yes there is both seller and buyer on binance. Check youtube on how to do that.[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:15pm On May 11, 2021
Yes geo domains are still "moving". But many of us domainers have not really come to understand the impact of covid 19 on businesses. The truth is that for now, things would not be like it was pre covid (in terms of Geo domain sales). Many businesses closed. Many are still struggling to come back. The travel industry and catering services are good examples of had hit business sectors.

So lower your expectations.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Broel(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2021
I just made a video on how i make up to #42000 online in nigeria with my phone and this particular app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqU6kX2jnpQ
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2021
How do one list a domain name for sale on Daaz?

Which other platforms or sites can one list names for more exposure? How about DNWE?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2021
Chigorkizz:

Don't give up man if you've passion for this business. But study, study and study. It's about self discovery. In the course of doing domaining business, I self discovered a method of hand registering domain names to sell to potential buyers. I may get a domain name to register per month using this system, but I'll never sell that domain less than $1,000.

You'll never read such proprietary information in domain ebooks from experts. So, the best way to learn and master this game is to read, gather pieces of information together and intuitively you'll start coming up with hybrid ideas that will make money online for you. A lot of people follow the bandwagon and it gets saturated sooner than you expect.

While domainers are going after flooring, attorney, etc keywords, a guy here sold a domain in the "accounting firm" niche. Think out of the box and you'll succeed. Don't forget that extraordinary people are people who go the extra mile in life!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 9:55am On May 12, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $30000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 470/$

Rate is 470/$

Rate is 470/$

Rate is 470/$

Rate is 470/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2021
IdeasPro:

Don't give up man if you've passion for this business. But study, study and study. It's about self discovery. In the course of doing domaining business, I self discovered a method of hand registering domain names to sell to potential buyers. I may get a domain name to register per month using this system, but I'll never sell that domain less than $1,000.

You'll never read such proprietary information in domain ebooks from experts. So, the best way to learn and master this game is to read, gather pieces of information together and intuitively you'll start coming up with hybrid ideas that will make money online for you. A lot of people follow the bandwagon and it gets saturated sooner than you expect.

While domainers are going after flooring, attorney, etc keywords, a guy here sold a domain in the "accounting firm" niche. Think out of the box and you'll succeed. Don't forget that extraordinary people are people who go the extra mile in life!

Self Discovery wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
$70 USDT FOR sale

485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 7:46pm On May 12, 2021
Guys, when Dropcatch set their eyes on a domain, is it possible to beat them whether by luck or by skill? That thing is something else angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fanjugu: 11:55pm On May 12, 2021
IdeasPro:

Let me add that:- this business have a huge reward for patience.

This business is an investment and not a GRQS (Get Rich Quick Scheme)

Hence do not invest with funds you'll need to use in short period of time.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:03am On May 13, 2021
Deji1510:

Efficiency of course. I've used both phone and laptop, and I can tell you that it's much more easier using laptop than phone. Although we have different spec sha. I can't imagine opening about 60 tabs on phone.

Just surprised you are bringing this up now.

BTW, did I mention in my post that you can't do domaining on phone?

I brought it up as I was trying to catch up with thread. There's nothing set in stone on what is best for domaining. A would be more efficient and succeed using his laptop while B would prefer using his phone and succeed and master C is able to combine both.

I tried using my laptop last night and I felt it was a waste of time as I sent 50 emails in 4 hours which felt like a waste of my life.... So if it works for you fine. I brought it up cos I felt that statement is a fallacy of hasty generalisation

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:15am On May 13, 2021
Alexxien:
Guys, when Dropcatch set their eyes on a domain, is it possible to beat them whether by luck or by skill? That thing is something else angry

U can beat a BOT o grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2021
On the issue of phone vs Laptop....
I have done both. Infact used laptop with scrapping software/mass mailing software and while i got some results i think mobile is faster, easier and less data sucking.
Also i don't think you need to open 60 tabs on mobile. I open each website, click on the email that automatically takes me to my gmail app to send the mail. On the other hand if no email i use the contact form and when i'm done i just back it up to the main page and get to the next website. Fast and easier than when I have to copy emails from the website tab and switch to the email tab on system. Switching tabs no easy tbh

But forgive my long story, what works for Mr. A doesn't necessarily mean it will work for Mr. B. My advice is try both and stick to what works for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:54am On May 13, 2021
Alexxien:
Na make you just sell enough domain make you join the big guns Dem cos some of our bosses here dey use dropcatch sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 12:00pm On May 13, 2021
My current portfolio
Flinsi
Flinzi
Cofhi
Boxingfitnesscenter
Royalplumbingcompany
All in .king
Though I plan on focusing on Geo next
NOTE: I haven't done any outbound for any of them.....
Anyone's say will be appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:00pm On May 13, 2021
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAMES AFTER VERIFICATION.

See my E M A I L on my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaxx123: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
djpoepe:
On the issue of phone vs Laptop....
I have done both. Infact used laptop with scrapping software/mass mailing software and while i got some results i think mobile is faster, easier and less data sucking.
Also i don't think you need to open 60 tabs on mobile. I open each website, click on the email that automatically takes me to my gmail app to send the mail. On the other hand if no email i use the contact form and when i'm done i just back it up to the main page and get to the next website. Fast and easier than when I have to copy emails from the website tab and switch to the email tab on system. Switching tabs no easy tbh

But forgive my long story, what works for Mr. A doesn't necessarily mean it will work for Mr. B. My advice is try both and stick to what works for you.

Great! I like the concluding part. The way we work differs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
slimjosh43:

I brought it up as I was trying to catch up with thread. There's nothing set in stone on what is best for domaining. A would be more efficient and succeed using his laptop while B would prefer using his phone and succeed and master C is able to combine both.

I tried using my laptop last night and I felt it was a waste of time as I sent 50 emails in 4 hours which felt like a waste of my life.... So if it works for you fine. I brought it up cos I felt that statement is a fallacy of hasty generalisation

Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. But I will send more than 500 emails with that 4 hours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Eid Greetings 2 all the Muslim brothers of this thread. Ikhalyfah, Budosky, etc! And my greetings to IK for creating this pocket elevating, insightful and unifying thread. May ur pocket not dry!

And special greetings to all my fellow Learners and Pros in the thread!

And gratitude to God, as we dey continue dey pray make more soap dey cut for this domain something!

Where Elonmosque !

@Brymo4all don turn big pro...no forget cut soap for your boy.

@slimjosh43 @djpoepe I dey see una handiwork for Twitter.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2021
IdeasPro:

Go through the link below to understand what you are supposed to do.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/846#83320874

But instead of getting naira prepaid card, go for dollar prepaid card. When you've successfully linked it to your PayPal (I prefer Lesotho PayPal), you only need email address to receive payment anywhere you go and from every platform that accepts PayPal.

Hello Ideaspro,
You're one of my favorite domainers because you also elso engage in affiliate marketing.

Please, I have a foreign PayPal address which is quite new. Are you sure if I link my Africard to it, I can now start receiving dollar payment from the affiliate programs I am in nflows like from friends and family?

What's the maximum a day I can put into the account daily with the first one month so I don't get flagged by PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2021
TOONAMI:
$70 USDT FOR sale

485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
You can get a better deal at Binance.

I sold USDT at N494/$ today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2021
My boss.
Can we discuss on WhatsApp?
Learner47:
Eid Greetings 2 all the Muslim brothers of this thread. Ikhalyfah, Budosky, etc! And my greetings to IK for creating this pocket elevating, insightful and unifying thread. May ur pocket not dry!

And special greetings to all my fellow Learners and Pros in the thread!

And gratitude to God, as we dey continue dey pray make more soap dey cut for this domain something!

Where Elonmosque !

@Brymo4all don turn big pro...no forget cut soap for your boy.

@slimjosh43 @djpoepe I dey see una handiwork for Twitter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Elizkid:
My current portfolio
Flinsi
Flinzi
Cofhi
Boxingfitnesscenter
Royalplumbingcompany
All in .king
Though I plan on focusing on Geo next
NOTE: I haven't done any outbound for any of them.....
Anyone's say will be appreciated
Those Flinsi Cofhi Flinzi ehen... lipsrsealed
Bros if you want to do brandables, make you study/read up o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
Bringing this back to your screen today.

One of the most solid pieces out here!!

Thank you, Tranxo!
tranxo:

In my early days in domaining, when I had just the mindset of buying and selling, this type of issue really dealt with me. But when I started looking at the whole business more from the investment perspective, I became better at handling it......or more appropriately, I became better at avoiding it.

What I am about to write below doesn't mean you can't sell this name, but it goes to reveal the avoidable mistakes we are bound to make without proper foundation.

Though there are millions of similar cases that can occur, I will use the name(s) mentioned, to critique this issue.

Hydraulic vs Hydraulics

Lol.

Yea. They are not the same thing. They are different things. One is not the plural of the other, and the other is not the singular of one (lol, excuse the play of words).

English really dealt with me at a point. Sometimes it still does, but not that often sha.

Hydraulic refers to machines like pumps, jack, crane, press, brakes etc., while Hydraulics are the different fluids (water, oil, gas etc.) used by hydraulic machines to function.

Now, hydraulicrepair/com/net are both developed because it makes more sense to repair machines than repair water, oil, gas (if that is even possible).

If we learn the basic rudiments of name research, develop and adapt it to our individual styles (we are all different), then we would not only save more money from avoiding risky names, but expand our knowledge in fields outside our primary areas of study/influence.

This same scenario also plays out with UK/USA spellings. Pitching organiser/com to an American will be a tough sale, same as trying to get a Briton buy color/com.

Sometimes we try to "force" ourselves into buying certain names that we see on the surface as jackpots, despite some obvious red flags, and without digging deeper to find out the reason the so-good-to-be-true name was even available. Yes, we may get lucky at times and hit pay dirt, but luck is unreliable. Only a structured system has a greater success rate.

Expireddomains/net is a great resource, but it all depends on how we see it. Do we see it more as haystacks, or more as needles? If you see it more as haystacks than needle, then you would know, and be prepared to put in some quality work in order to find any needle. But if you see it more as needles than haystacks, na your money go suffer because you would end up registering names you shouldn't.

The very first thing to do when you see a name that has been regged before, available again, is to try and find out the reason the name dropped. We may never find the reason, but trying will open our eyes and expand/develop our research skills.

Another thing is, when you see a name, don't be in a hurry, thinking someone else will snap it up before you finish researching it. Let the person go ahead. Names full everywhere, you just need to know where to look, how to look, and when to look. Do not look for reasons to buy a particular name. Trust me, you will easily see many reasons to go ahead. When you are faced with names, try and find out reasons you SHOULD NOT buy that name. This will place you in a frame of mind for a better risk-benefit analysis.

If you have in mind to buy and sell short term (nothing wrong with this), your research may be too shallow. But if you are buying a name (geo, kw, brandable etc), with the understanding and readiness to hold the name for years if need be, believe me, you will research and research and research and.........before you register any name. It is better to have a long term mindset even when buying for short term.

Short term. Long term. Whatever floats your boat, ride on, but DYOR.

We march on!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizkid: 7:33pm On May 13, 2021
fergusen:

Those Flinsi Cofhi Flinzi ehen... lipsrsealed
Bros if you want to do brandables, make you study/read up o.
I appreciate that....I'll do just that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

people who sponsor themselves through school by doing odd jobs can never beat 90% of their colleagues because they have to work which takes time out of their school schedule means no time to study, they have to buy school materials e.t.c while those with parents have all the time to study, there parents also have connections ( father has his own connections, mother has her own connections ) and can get jobs easily when they finish school.

most Nigerians graduating with 1st class and getting admission into ivy league universities around world come from wealthy backgrounds...

If the person who has no parents has wealthy relatives or parents left inheritance for the person then that person can try.

f:acebook wasn't built with M:ark zuckerberg's "hard earned" money...
D:angote wasn't built with a:liko dangote's "hard earned" money..
G:oogle wasn't built with L:arry P:age and S:ergey B:rin's "hard earned" money.. e.t.c.

I don't agree with all said here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 9:35pm On May 13, 2021
MAY SALES
I got my first sale in May.
Ab initial after outbounding buyers will price but later won't buy it some will say their media agent said the amount is much etc.
I even tried to auction them. They are 14 in total but All glory be to Almighty God.

chainlink/gift/cards king
HT: Less than 8 months
Hand registered
Sold for $100

Cannabis/lawyer/denver king
HT: less than 8 months

kudos to all gurus in the house
especially Iyke he came to my rescue when i was updating my afternic payment details
Expired dommain pick
sold for less than $100

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2021
Chigorkizz:

Don't allow yourself to be frustrated, bro. Just treat domaining as a side hustle until you become like the bosses here.

If you have anything else you're doing for a living, keep at it. Use your free time for domain-related stuff (learning, outbound, and what have you). This may help keep you from getting frustrated.

Of course, pray for favour. smiley

PS: In my own case, end-users seem to disappear when things were looking promising lately. But we move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Bigmech, sucobaba(m), Promxy94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.