Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522237 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2018
The Devil is a lair
Didn't sleep through out the night,getting numbers of end users and sending mails to them, never included the price in my mail, few replied interested immediately that night, asking what's the price, I replied them with my asking price. Slept by 6am just to wake up now to see that google has blocked my gmail account, that I use for my domain business.

The worst its I don't even have the mails of those that indicated interest written outside or somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Ikmontana1:
I tried forgotten password,
but d system replies dat password change failed .
wat do I do ?
Click on their website top right corner and complain to their support or follow this link to write to them
https://www.afternic.com/contact-afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:
The Devil is a lair
Didn't sleep through out the night,getting numbers of end users and sending mails to them, never included the price in my mail, few replied interested immediately that night, asking what's the price, I replied them with my asking price. Slept by 6am just to wake up now to see that google has blocked my gmail account, that I use for my domain business.

The worst its I don't even have the mails of those that indicated interest written outside or somewhere.
chai.. is it temporary or permanently blocked? You can contact them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
kolad59:
chai.. is it temporary or permanently blocked? You can contact them
I have contacted them, and given them reason, why its not a spaming account, they said they will get back to me in 2 or more working days.

Just got this message now, that the account is gone.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:

I have contacted them, and given them reason, why its not a spaming account, they said they will get back to me in 2 or more working days.

Sorry about that bro.... Most likely someone reported you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2018
jolak5:
Not only one person, and probably the reports were received same day. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2018
expertix:

Click on their website top right corner and complain to their support or follow this link to write to them
https://www.afternic.com/contact-afternic
tanx boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning bosses,
Am a newbie,
After d purchase of a domain at namesilo.com, I changed it Name servers to Ns1.BODIS.com
Ns2.BODIS.com
so after dat I en-list d domain to be sold on namesilo n created a landing page with d "buy now"..
so d problem am ving is dat I can't view d domain on a web browser, pls wat cud b d problem ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:

That is why I think it is better to have dedicated email of your own bro, try and create one or another gmail and be mindful of sending chain-mail that is be moderate in number of mail you send per back to back (per minute or hour) Chance is some of those folks you contacted flagged your emails as Spam.

Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Ikmontana1:
Good morning bosses,
Am a newbie,
After d purchase of a domain at namesilo.com, I changed it Name servers to Ns1.BODIS.com
Ns2.BODIS.com
so after dat I en-list d domain to be sold on namesilo n created a landing page with d "buy now"..
so d problem am ving is dat I can't view d domain on a web browser, pls wat cud b d problem ?

Did you created a landing before changing your name server and also what about bodis did create one there or not....check
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2018
awoofawoo:

Did you created a landing before changing your name server and also what about bodis did create one there or not....check
I have changed the name servers before creating d landing page.
I did not edit anytin at BODIS site, except creating an account i.e sign up wit them .
I am always redirected to dat picture wen I search for d domain on a browser

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ModestGal(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2018
I bought a domain from goddady like two weeks ago,since then I didn't do anything, hope my domain is still safe and mine?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
awoofawoo:

That is why I think it is better to have dedicated email of your bro, try and one or create another gmail and be mindful of sending chain-mail that is be moderate in number of mail you send per back to back (per minute or hour) Chance is some those folks you contacted flagged your emails as Spam.

Sorry

I have learnt my lesson, in a very hard way. My problem is those 3 clients that contacted me, whom I replied, am sure that by now, they would want to reply me, and finding out that the mailbox isn't responding anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
ModestGal:
I bought a domain from goddady like two weeks ago,since then I didn't do anything, hope my domain is still safe and mine?
Yes it is
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Ikmontana1:
I did not edit anytin at BODIS site, except creating an account i.e sign up wit them .

Just go to bodis and concluded everything there, or move your site back to namasilo name server and use their landing page..... Never use bodis before though, so don't know the procedures for setting up landing page with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Ikmontana1:
I am always redirected to dat picture wen I search for d domain on a browser

This look like your landing page bro.....your referenced image
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ModestGal(f): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:

Yes it is
. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Prepare another email den resend again to those contacts but in batches within 6 hrs ..any that reply use another email to reply back. Bcoz this new one might still b ban due to same set of people you are sending to
Promxy94:

I have learnt my lesson, in a very hard way. My problem is those 3 clients that contacted me, whom I replied, am sure that by now, they would want to reply me, and finding out that the mailbox isn't responding anymore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
AYORICH:
Prepare another email den resend again to those contacts but in batches within 6 hrs ..any that reply use another email to reply back. Bcoz this new one might still b ban due to same set of people you are sending to

Thanks

Let me post this here for newbies like us

https://www.namepros.com/threads/outbound-process-for-beginners.1101291/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:

Sorry about that man,

This reply you get from them is very discouraging oo..I have been doing outbound even up to 200/domain no ban, may I know ur sales letter format and the niche you are contacting, maybe a good amount of companies reported spam.

Recently, I have been sending tru dedicted email and response rate is high maybe you should try it also
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
jamih:

Sorry about that man,

This reply you get from them is very discouraging oo..I have been doing outbound even up to 200/domain no ban, may I know ur sales letter format and the niche you are contacting, maybe a good amount of companies reported spam.

Recently, I have been sending tru dedicted email and response rate is high maybe you should try it also

Will try that too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
awoofawoo:

Just go to bodis and concluded everything there, or move your site back to namasilo name server and use their landing page..... Never use bodis before though, so don't know the procedures for setting up landing page with them
tanx boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Men went through tutorials with the boss man last month..altho I've been busy.... Sha I've been buying domains with promo code on netsol. Gotten like 30+ domains but no shingbain undecided....parked all on afternic....plenty views....but no clicks, weda dem dey skip am abi wetin undecided

Well I'm a bit free lately, decided to do some outbounding last night, got a reply this afternoon asking for price.

My questions is if maybe peradventure this client is interested, can I deal with him/her directly without referring him to afternic where I parked and listed....if yes, how do I transact and send the domain to him

Or should I just stylishly refer him to afternic to conclude the deal ?....and I know afternic go come get cut inside my hardwork angry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
jamih:

Sorry about that man,

sorry o, dedicated email...how do u mean sir, if u mean your domain tailored email, how can I get that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
mazizitonene:
Men went through tutorials with the boss man last month..altho I've been busy.... Sha I've been buying domains with promo code on netsol. Gotten like 30+ domains but no shingbain undecided....parked all on afternic....plenty views....but no clicks, weda dem dey skip am abi wetin undecided

Well I'm a bit free lately, decided to do some outbounding last night, got a reply this afternoon asking for price.

My questions is if maybe peradventure this client is interested, can I deal with him/her directly without referring him to afternic where I parked and listed....if yes, how do I transact and send the domain to him

Or should I just stylishly refer him to afternic to conclude the deal ?....and I know afternic go come get cut inside my hardwork angry

Always refer them to afternic or undeveloped, to come over trust issues.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
mazizitonene:
sorry o, dedicated email...how do u mean sir, if u mean your domain tailored email, how can I get that

Through zohomail.com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello Bosses,

I registered some names on Network Solutions and parked them on Sedo.

But when I type the name on google,it redirects to pages showing Ads and not sedo's landing page.

Now my worry is this,if I do out bounding and a prospect indicates interest,if they type the same name on Google for example, abcdef.com
they would be redirected the pages showing Ads and not a sales landing page showing that abdef.com is for sale.

Guys should I be worried?

Pardon my ignorance I am a newbie.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just got a name I am interest in....coinLLcoin in king

Some endeusers on Google search exist...... Need guru appraisal..... The LL stand for letters....total characters is less than 12
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by namedo: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
jolak5:

Yeah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Promxy94:

Sorry about that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
mazizitonene:

pls how do you buy on netsol bro,the total money for one domain I wanted to buy one time was$46 which should $1,pls guys put me through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2018
Testapep:

pls how do you buy on netsol bro,the total money for one domain I wanted to buy one time was$46 which should $1,pls guys put me through.

Follow this link, it will lead you directly to the promotion page.
https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V148&promo=NEWACQ99&msclkid=aad1a1d3f32f1c2806b0fb2c6ca51fcf&gclid=CKD5rYHwkNsCF

But remember to delete additional services before buying

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.