Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521867 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
ab2care:
Sales Alert:

RossCoin // com
B/price: $700
S/Price: $700 inbound
Ven: Afternic
H/Time: 1year + 2months

Although this name was sold last month but can't be transferred out because of the 60 days Lock(it was transferred from Porkbun to epik for the 1 year renewal) My Previous price was $1999 for this name but after i renewed it i decided to reduce the price to $700 and it got sold a month later.

Congrats boss�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
ab2care:
Sales Alert:

RossCoin // com

Although this name was sold last month but can't be transferred out because of the 60 days Lock(it was transferred from Porkbun to Epik for the 1-year renewal) My Previous price was $1999 for this name but after i renewed it i decided to reduce the price to $700 and it got sold a month later.

Congrats bro. Insightful. I have always wondered if people actually view names listed on Afternic. Cause no direct stats to measure impression made unlike dan. Number of views on my Afternic have been static since last year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2021
grandstar:

www.rore.com/buy.html

The above contains the largest list of 4 letter domains I have ever seen. I wonder if they all belong to the same person.

The price they are quoting is ridiculous. I haven't gone through the entire list so they might have some fantastic gems. Imagine if the owned good.com? That should fetch 6 figures easily. If good.com is listed and it's for $58,000, I will instruct the manager of my piggy bank to clear my account and send me the cash asap.

Great names, but those guys need to work on the presentation of the names. The display is poor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:

Great names, but those guys need to work on the presentation of the names. The display is poor.

Extremely poor!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcity: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Are you a pro or newbie looking for more free knowledge on Domaining?

Check out the following

AbdulBasit point com
Domain graduate point com
Outbound Domains point com

Thank me later cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
Hello Domainers!

I received this message from a follow up this evening... Does anybody have an idea of how to go about it?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2021
ab2care:
Sales Alert:

RossCoin // com

Although this name was sold last month but can't be transferred out because of the 60 days Lock(it was transferred from Porkbun to epik for the 1 year renewal) My Previous price was $1999 for this name but after i renewed it i decided to reduce the price to $700 and it got sold a month later.

Congratulations Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:53pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=ab2care post=102047937]Sales Alert:

RossCoin // com

Golden congratulations to you. Wish you more sales.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RoddyStan: 12:08am On May 26, 2021
Please I need iykepromotions number, I'd like to pay for training

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2021
Digitiminimi:
youou need to sell a domain before you can use crypto for withdrawal. Thanks
You can withdraw your first sale on dan via crypto. Msg simon or the payout team that you need crypto payout, you'll be asked to send a valid ID to the verification mail. If accepted, cryto option will be enabled.
I withdrew my first earning via cryto.

Thanks.
Payoneer is another alternative.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2021
RoddyStan:
Please I need iykepromotions number, I'd like to pay for training
Visit Julanky dot com

You'll find the information you need....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jeeryblast1: 6:50am On May 26, 2021
Telegram group for sale 4,600 worldwide group members.
I also grow telegram groups for people.
Contact me for any number of group members you want. Members from any Specific country or mixtures of different countries available.
Contact me on telegram @jakecoins
*ACTIVE MEMBERS
*NO ROBOT
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RoddyStan: 7:02am On May 26, 2021
AkProsper:

Visit Julanky dot com

You'll find the information you need....
The domain has been listed for sale
No info there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Hi guys. Any suitable reply for this end user?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2021
These Domains are for sale!!!

Dubills///com
InstantTradeExchange///com
AutorRepairSpot///com

Geo Domains
MiracopaEstatePlanningLawyers///com
Emergency dentistry Houston///com

If interested,
Quote this post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2021
AkProsper:

You can withdraw your first sale on dan via crypto. Msg simon or the payout team that you need crypto payout, you'll be asked to send a valid ID to the verification mail. If accepted, cryto option will be enabled.
I withdrew my first earning via cryto.

Thanks.
Payoneer is another alternative.

xup bro, how person fit set up the Payoneer option?
thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GoldRich58: 12:45pm On May 26, 2021
Are you out of cash

Are you totally broke

Is your business falling apart and you want it back to a higher level

Is it your salary pay day and yet no salary payment

Are you in need of emergency cash

Worry no further: GoldRich Global Loan is the answer to your financial problems.

We loan up to N5,000,000 to our esteemed loan applicants.

No collateral needed

Very low interest low interest rate

You choose when to pay back.

Call or Whatsapp us on : 09027104780
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
ChiefOlabowla:

Congrats bro. Insightful. I have always wondered if people actually view names listed on Afternic. Cause no direct stats to measure impression made unlike dan. Number of views on my Afternic have been static since last year.

You're mostly using Dan's NS. So you won't find out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyobamiIsaac12: 2:27pm On May 26, 2021
Springhillrealtor.com is for sale. Price is 4000naira. Population is 111,076. Dm me if you are interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2021
Sadiq3051:

xup bro, how person fit set up the Payoneer option?
thanks...
SKhanmi:

The payoneer option is missing in mine. Did you request for it specifically?
HIScraziness:
thanks but I have no idea how payoneer works, is there somewhere I can learn lol
I tried answering this before but bot banned me and deleted the reply.

1. First you'll need to create a Payoneer account and verify it with your driver's licence or international passport.
2. Create a Citibank Euro account on Payoneer. You'll need to do a verification before Payoneer add a Citibank Euro account to your Payoneer account
3. When this is done, copy the Citibank account details, head over to dan, in payout setting, select Europe/SEPA option (not wire or international transfer) and fill in the details.
4. Whenever you make sales, the money will be converted to Euro and sent to your Payoneer account. There's an option in Payoneer that allows you to convert it back to USD. From my experience, you get the dollar equivalent when you convert immediately. Delay could reselt to a higher or lower usd equivalent (just thesame way usd/naira or usd/btc rate is fluctuate) and you'll be charged 0.5% for the conversion.
5. Get a trusted exchanger to sell the Payoneer funds to and get your naira.
6. Happy spending/investing grin grin

You can use [url=akprosperblog.com/payoneer]my aff link to create a Payoneer account[/url]

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 3:15pm On May 26, 2021
AkProsper:

I tried answering this before but bot banned me and deleted the reply.

1. First you'll need to create a Payoneer account and verify it with your driver's licence or international passport.
2. Create a Citibank Euro account on Payoneer. You'll need to do a verification before Payoneer add a Citibank Euro account to your Payoneer account
3. When this is done, copy the Citibank account details, head over to dan, in payout setting, select Europe/SEPA option (not wire or international transfer) and fill in the details.
4. Whenever you make sales, the money will be converted to Euro and sent to your Payoneer account. There's an option in Payoneer that allows you to convert it back to USD. From my experience, you get the dollar equivalent when you convert immediately. Delay could reselt to a higher or lower usd equivalent (just thesame way usd/naira or usd/btc rate is fluctuate) and you'll be charged 0.5% for the conversion.
5. Get a trusted exchanger to sell the Payoneer funds to and get your naira.
6. Happy spending/investing grin grin

Many thanks for this. We never stop learning. If i understood the bolded correctly. No landing charges apart from the conversion?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2021
SKhanmi:

Many thanks for this. We never stop learning. If i understood the bolded correctly. No landing charges apart from the conversion?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2021
Zigla:
responses from an enduser

Please I want to ask and know, "With this type of response, what did you do next?"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2021
HIScraziness:
ignore this one, people are still making sales every month with Gmail. And I think customized emails cost money.
No, never ignore a potential lead who is not silent with your outbound message like this one. Some end users want to be sure they are not into any kind of scam. Now, what does it really cost to have a customized email address? If you get a reliable web hosting services, you've access to free email IDs.

In freelance writing services, your chances of getting clients is slim if you do cold pitching without custom email address. As a domainer or online entrepreneurs, you must do everything possible to remove objections or hurdles that may hurt your sales. Yes, it costs money upfront but it yields great dividends in the long run.

I don't want to know if you are doing online business part time or full time. All I'm concerned about is to treat it as a professional business and you'll begin to see areas where you need to improve, grow and thrive.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2021
lawrenzo007:
Hello Domainers!

I received this message from a follow up this evening... Does anybody have an idea of how to go about it?
This guy is broke. But first, find out what his company is buying and selling. If it is business you can broker or become a partner, you begin to iron that out. Business opportunities come in disguise.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 5:24pm On May 26, 2021
Please..I need your input guys

Rankett:
Hi guys. Any suitable reply for this end user?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2021
IdeasPro:

No, never ignore a potential lead who is not silent with your outbound message like this one. Some end users want to be sure they are not into any kind of scam. Now, what does it really cost to have a customized email address? If you get a reliable web hosting services, you've access to free email IDs.

In freelance writing services, your chances of getting clients is slim if you do cold pitching without custom email address. As a domainer or online entrepreneurs, you must do everything possible to remove objections or hurdles that may hurt your sales. Yes, it costs money upfront but it yields great dividends in the long run.

I don't want to know if you are doing online business part time or full time. All I'm concerned about is to treat it as a professional business and you'll begin to see areas where you need to improve, grow and thrive.

Custom mails give you a high level of genuity.

One of the reasons i dislike custom mail is high priority of spam.

Meaning there is a high probability of it ending up at spam, more than Gmail or yahoomail.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:00pm On May 26, 2021
Promxy94:

Meaning there is a high probability of it ending up at spam, more than Gmail or yahoomail.

True talk sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2021
Promxy94:

True at the bolded.
What about the use of Mail trackers such as mail track for chrome. Can it be used for custom mails?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: chicfarmer, trafficpools and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.