Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3526887 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2018
expertix:

Follow this link, it will lead you directly to the promotion page.
https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V148&promo=NEWACQ99&msclkid=aad1a1d3f32f1c2806b0fb2c6ca51fcf&gclid=CKD5rYHwkNsCF

But remember to delete additional services before buying
Thqnkd do much sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gooday guys and the big bosses here, I need a small clarification and this is it. Do i need to pay if I want to transfer my domain from one registrar to another?

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
hspda:
Gooday guys and the big bosses here, I need a small clarification and this is it. Do i need to pay if I want to transfer my domain from one registrar to another?

Thank you
The procedure for you to transfer your domain are as follows:

1. Get your authorization code (Auth code) from the old registrar; where your domain is presently, In case of Godaddy and several registrars they will send the aucthcode to your email but in others you pick it yourself, by clicking on the domain and find the authcode
2. Login to your account at new Registrar where you want the name to go,
3. Find the transfer interface at new registrar,
4. Enter the domain in the interface box,
5. Enter the domain's Authcode in the second box
6. Click on the button for transfer the domain
8. You will be lead to payment interface,
9. Make the payment
and you are good to go

Then you wait for email for authorization of the transfer, however, this varies from registrar to registrar
Followup with the transfer/ monitor it and to see the end .
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
hspda:

Thank you
Yes, you need to pay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Promxy94:
The Devil is a lair
Didn't sleep through out the night,getting numbers of end users and sending mails to them, never included the price in my mail, few replied interested immediately that night, asking what's the price, I replied them with my asking price. Slept by 6am just to wake up now to see that google has blocked my gmail account, that I use for my domain business.

The worst its I don't even have the mails of those that indicated interest written outside or somewhere.
WOW! thats too bad Ooo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
expertix:

The procedure for you to transfer your domain are as follows:

1. Get your authorization code (Auth code) from the old registrar; where your domain is presently, In case of Godaddy and several registrars they will send the aucthcode to your email but in others you pick it yourself, by clicking on the domain and find the authcode
2. Login to your account at new Registrar where you want the name to go,
3. Find the transfer interface at new registrar,
4. Enter the domain in the interface box,
5. Enter the domain's Authcode in the second box
6. Click on the button for transfer the domain
8. You will be lead to payment interface,
9. Make the payment
and you are good to go

Then you wait for email for authorization of the transfer, however, this varies from registrar to registrar
Followup with the transfer/ monitor it and to see the end .
Cheers.

Thank you expertix for your time. You have saved me from posting lots of question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hardheolar:
Yes, you need to pay
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pls what is the code for namesilo or name cheap promo code
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jefy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Promxy94:

I have learnt my lesson, in a very hard way. My problem is those 3 clients that contacted me, whom I replied, am sure that by now, they would want to reply me, and finding out that the mailbox isn't responding anymore.
so sorry bro,but next time,use m.s word to create your outbound emailing list..as you search on google or bing or websites,just copy prospective outbound email and paste on ms word. You can also create a table with different items e.g email,website,response from prospect, date,time sent outbound,follow up mail,sent status,etc. This will help you track you outbound activities and follow ups,and all data will be intact..
Also create a special email for your domain biz... On your outbound email,check out for spam triggers, change the words or dont use them. And finally send messages one by one. Bulk messages to prospects is a no no.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
jefy:
so sorry bro,but next time,use m.s word to create your outbound emailing list..as you search on google or bing or websites,just copy prospective outbound email and paste on ms word. You can also create a table with different items e.g email,website,response from prospect, date,time sent outbound,follow up mail,sent status,etc. This will help you track you outbound activities and follow ups,and all data will be intact..
Also create a special email for your domain biz... On your outbound email,check out for spam triggers, change the words or dont use them. And finally send messages one by one. Bulk messages to prospects is a no no.

Thanks I learnt a lot from your post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
tinnymerit:
Pls what is the code for namesilo or name cheap promo code

To get discount on domains registered at Namesilo, at checkout enter promo code " DFT18"
For Hosting/Domain at Namecheap, click the link "http: // bit. ly /NCCoupon " then scroll down and click "This Months Coupon" to pick current discount codes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Promxy94:

I have learnt my lesson, in a very hard way. My problem is those 3 clients that contacted me, whom I replied, am sure that by now, they would want to reply me, and finding out that the mailbox isn't responding anymore.
Very sorry man.
I also experienced same and for over 6 months I stopped out-bounds.
What I do now is to include a USA whatsapp number and an alternative email address in my signature.
But don't worry so much. If they really like the domain and you have a BIN price set they can still buy it. Your out-bound is just to put the word out.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
hello OG's has anyone bought domain from 1&1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
please where else can I list my domain for sale apart from afternic
and please how do you sign the SEDO PDF form
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2018
pls any1, I need d domain sales letter at alabaojobor@gmail.com .. tanx.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2018
dvkot:
please where else can I list my domain for sale apart from afternic
and please how do you sign the SEDO PDF form
You will print it out in any computer centre, then sign it and used Google Drive to scan it or used your phone camera directly ,and send it to them back.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2018
kolad59:
You will print it out in any computer centre, then sign it and used Google Drive to scan it or used your phone camera directly ,and send it to them back.
Thank you boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2018
All4good:

To get discount on domains registered at Namesilo, at checkout enter promo code " DFT18"
For Hosting/Domain at Namecheap, click the link "http: // bit. ly /NCCoupon " then scroll down and click "This Months Coupon" to pick current discount codes.
Thanks I ap8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
All4good:

Very sorry man.
I also experienced same and for over 6 months I stopped out-bounds.
What I do now is to include a USA whatsapp number and an alternative email address in my signature.
But don't worry so much. If they really like the domain and you have a BIN price set they can still buy it. Your out-bound is just to put the word out.

how did you get the USA whatsapp number?
has this brought increased enduser positive response for you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Eudes:

I think I am. I just discovered the thread recently and reading 232 pages is not a day's job. Please, have I missed so far?

I have domains I wish to sale.
one goes for $3,499 while the other goes for $565. I know they are a bit high, but my fear is underpricing them. Please, I wish to learn how to set the right prices for my domains.
Try this resource. Should give you a hint or two

http://web.archive.org/web/20150215060608/http:/blog.nameflipper.com/pricing-domains-for-end-users-a-simple-cheat-sheet/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
For those buying from NetSol,

How do you handle transfer when you sell the name, say on Undeveloped? Do you wait till three months before transferring out, our push the name to a fellow netsol account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning guys, has anyone sold domains on lysted before and how frequent does they sell their domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iykepromotions what do you think about this

SharpHelp in king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
crudedude:
For those buying from NetSol,

How do you handle transfer when you sell the name, say on Undeveloped? Do you wait till three months before transferring out, our push the name to a fellow netsol account?
60days and not three months

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Handreg 2 months ago. Undeveloped inbound. The initial offer was $1500,which I rejected. We later settled for $2k

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2018
haykay2005:
Handreg 2 months ago. Undeveloped inbound. The initial offer was $1500,which I rejected. We later settled for $2k

Congrats saw your post on namepros, and knew you would report the sales here.
You are really making it in domaining. I know I will get there, still struggling with ist sale though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2018
haykay2005:

Boss remember us in your kingdom

Congratulation more sell on your way!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
awoofawoo:

Boss remember us in your kingdom

Congratulation more sell on your way!
Buzz me please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schoolboi: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulation Bro. Back to back to back to back four figure sales. I must confess you're really good in this. More sales to you and everyone here. We shall all smiles as long we are really working hard.
haykay2005:

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.