Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520241 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
AkProsper:

Within 1 business day after the name has been successfully transferred to the buyer.
Check the date and time in the screenshot below.

Funds received. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mind sharing what you mean by other variations exactly so newbies will get clearer understanding? Thank you.
HIScraziness:
sold a few domains in this niche... just check if other variations are available, If they are, might be a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
fergusen:

You can use the style in my screenshot for those who understand. smiley Enter to check, but don't submit.
Lol, I use this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Softmojo I need to get in touch with you please. Sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by overseasnbeyond: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Hit.
Thanks for your response, Big Man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
HIScraziness:
happy sales
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fixitnow:

Funds received. Thanks
You're welcome. Hope you exchanged it at a good rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
AkProsper:

uum hey, wanted to ask if payo.neer accepts permanent voter's card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Mind sharing what you mean by other variations exactly so newbies will get clearer understanding? Thank you.
familylawyer, familyattorney
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Zigla:
City+roofing at .co should I register?

Run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
gentlewind:
Good morning fam,

Pls, which site is safer alternative to instantdomainsearch//king?

I normally use the above site to research my unregistered brandable domain. But recently, is like somebody is waiting for me to brainstorm and come up with good names. While waiting for squadhelp to work on submitted name, this fellow(s) will just select the best of the names and leave the junk for me.

This has been happening repeatedly since February but I didn't take note until of recent.

Below pix shows the 4 names I lost using instantdomainsearch//king. One is listed on brandbucket now (thrillific//king).

Vuetion//king is now a live website.

Is there any safe site to check unregistered?

Avoid checking available domains on most of these websites. Google 'domain name front running.'

Use the option someone suggested above or whois.com(most domainers suggest this). If you use a laptop and want to be extra careful, learn how to run whois search from command prompt. It's pretty easy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 2:02am On Jun 12, 2021
appmaster:
For those using mobile phone for domaining...

I make use of boomerang

I added 5 gmail accounts to boomerang....

Boomerang makes everything easy for me...I send email using different gmail account but using one custom email address...

I then receive reply of all the email addresses into one gmail address...

You can also do that in your gmail address settings by adding "reply to address"

See the pix below...
Boss on the boomerang app, how will I set other Gmail's i added to reflect the custom email to the end-user..?. because na only the first and main Gmail wey I use open the account dey reflect am...

Thanks as you answer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2021
AkProsper:

Sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Guys, isn't there any other person with experience on dealing with DomainAgents and their strict Escrow.com policy?

I really need information.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
This was really helpful. We learn every day. Thank you.
HIScraziness:
familylawyer, familyattorney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks again for this.
appmaster:
Once you have added your custom email in gmail settings...just come to boomerang and perfect the changes....go to settings and click on add address...

Click in account settings the gmail you want to work on...

Address: that the end users will see..
Name: that the end users will see..

See pix below...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
kenralph:
Guys, isn't there any other person with experience on dealing with DomainAgents and their strict Escrow.com policy?

I really need information.
No. Why are you asking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paylessnigeria: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys. We are Payless Nigeria and we offer express shipping from China to Lagos for goods less than 5kg. ETA is 7 business days
Contact us for more information on our Whatsapp number: 08150690830

Also available to ship your packages from USA, UK and Turkey as well within 14 business days.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
halogate:
.. Evening house.
..payout from DAN for CedarparkFlooring.com has entered.
..got it @400/USD from GTB.
..for some reason dey didn't deduct their 26usd for bank transfer undecided
.. anyway, I don trf the bar ASAP before them change their mind. grin
..more sales to us.
..Gracias.

Congrats boss

Abeg send me those outbounding letter
@ skyvexkent@gmail.com

Also which site is best for extracting contacts���
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
halogate:
.. Evening house.
..payout from DAN for CedarparkFlooring.com has entered.
..got it @400/USD from GTB.
..for some reason dey didn't deduct their 26usd for bank transfer undecided
.. anyway, I don trf the bar ASAP before them change their mind. grin
..more sales to us.
..Gracias.

Congrats boss

Abeg send me those outbounding letter
skyvexkent@gmail.com

Also which site is best for extracting contacts
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
gentlewind:

Is there any safe site to check unregistered?

Just google 'DomainDroid', download and install. Been using that app since 2015.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
snillocer:

It only supports few extensions.

12 extensions is "few"?
BTW, i'm majorly interested in .com extensions.
Don't use it if it's not a good fit for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good day bosses, pls which website can I use to determine the average number of searches for my domain name keywords? I tried Neilpatel.com but it's not loading, I think a site was used by someone here few days ago, maybe keywordsearch.io. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Good day bosses, pls which website can I use to determine the average number of searches for my domain name keywords? I tried Neilpatel.com but it's not loading, I think a site was used by someone here few days ago, maybe keywordsearch.io. Thanks.
Searchvolume.io

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
jamih:

Searchvolume.io
Yes, exactly. Thanks so much boss. But is it necessary for me to make it known to end users? If I want to let them know the average number of searches. The domain is Chicagometroplumbing/king do I let them know the number of average searches for ecah keyword or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Remove me ASAP
snillocer:
A name on Dynadot is now $8.99(4k) or more, but for just #2k, you can get either of the names below.. Yes, shocked just #2k.

Austin/TX/Liquor/Store
Austin/TX/Hair/Salon

Remember, Opportunity comes but ONCE.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Greenbuoy:
Remove me ASAP
Lol. Smh.

I am tired. I have given up. I can't reach out to this person. My legs are arching. Lol. MAIL DAEMON.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.