Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3518523 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (3308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Could people who have sold Geo names for $500 and above please give me (us) a hint of how they set the original BIN? What influenced how you decided to set those prices?

Please help my ministry. smiley These low prices don't seem to be making any difference.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Osnami:

Open Payoneer on your browser and select global payment services. For Citi Bank, select Eur.
I cant find eur only usd and gbp

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Promxy94

please I sent you a mail, good morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Sagewords:
Hi house,

If a domain name I intend to register has not been archived by Wayback Machine, is it safe to go ahead and register it?

P.S. Picked from ED

Please I need answer to this.

iykepromotions
ikhalyfah
IdeasPro
AwesomeDuru
allandutch
Sapiosexuality
fergusen
and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2021
viktor88:

They are showing you a realistic target.

You want to hand reg a name that is taken in 297 extensions.

The domain name recently got sold for $1M+ sef
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
U1:
Could people who have sold Geo names for $500 and above please give me (us) a hint of how they set the original BIN? What influenced how you decided to set those prices?

Please help my ministry. smiley These low prices don't seem to be making any difference.

You're also seeing the difference.

1) Use the price history of previously similar sold names, afternic new beta version has that feature as a guide.

2) Buy Good names end users want, the type you would send only 1 outbound mail & no more. The type your gut immediately recognizes as a goldmine.

3) And the ability to confidently negotiate & reject prices even when you really need the cash.

And for some reason, buyers prefer to pay higher at Afternic.

Get number 2 right and you'll sell for more than $500 in a week. It's what everyone struggles with(finding great names)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
slumbee:
June Sales

Atlanta/Hearing/Aids. king
$199
Dan
HT: 362 days

Cincinnati/Mattress/ . King
$199
Epik
HT:11 months

Sales have been really slow this year fam! As always we give thanks, Alhamdulilahi

In the words of Yogi Solanky, money is in the follow up.

Congrats, bro. These are interesting sales! Wish you more.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
SKhanmi:

You're also seeing the difference.

1) Use the price history of previously similar sold names, afternic new beta version has that feature as a guide.

2) Buy Good names end users want, the type you would send only 1 outbound mail & no more. The type your gut immediately recognizes as a goldmine.

3) And the ability to confidently negotiate & reject prices even when you really need the cash.

And for some reason, buyers prefer to pay higher at Afternic.

Get number 2 right and you'll sell for more than $500 in a week. It's what everyone struggles with(finding great names)

Thanks for the tips, sire!

I have seen the notification on Afternic prompting me to try Beta 2.0 or something, but I just dey look away. smiley Betas commonly have glitches from my experience.

I have some names (around a quarter of my portfolio) I have this extra positive feeling about and I am willing to renew. I'd also like to slam higher price tags on them and hope for the best, but I just didn't know how to fix the "right" prices.

I'll look into the Afternic suggestion in addition to Namebio and GoDaddy to see how I can go about arriving at prices.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2021
GOD GRACE GOT Me

Let me share this non geo sales report of last month.

It sold for $599. Direct Bin via epik, i know i outbounded for it sometimes,

Please don't write it out to avoid indexing...

#MYGODLIVES...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2021
temitopteas:
congratulations boss!!! abeg help me with sales letter. Thanks
Get one here on this thread and twerk it to avoid your mails landing in spam. That's the secret. Nobody will give you his/her exact sales letter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
AkProsper:

Hello, few question.
What's your pricing strategy? Your starting price and how often you reduce it during follow-up.
It depends, if the domain has alot of end users like 150+, I would start with around $700-1000. Then challenge them to make an offer if they are not comfortable with my asking price. But if the end users are not that much, 400 straight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Deji1510:
JUNE SALES

Durham // Wedding/ Officiant ------> $50
Sales Venue: Epik

Luxury // Apartments // Phoenix ---------> $250
Sales Venue: Dan

Luxury // Apartment // Phoenix ---------> $250

Medi-Cal // Planning // Lawyer-----------> $100

CPA // Jacksonville // FL --------------> $300

Medi-Cal // Lawyer ----------------> $350

Austin // Texas // Mover --------------> $500

Phoenix// Metal// Recycling -------------> $100

Live// Music// Miami --------------> $100

All Glory be to God Almighty for these sales and I pray for an awesome July for each and everyone of us.

Glory to God indeed! I mean at a time when it seems no one wants to buy US Geo names, especially from Dan.

Congrats and more sales.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
When you see people dishing out amazing sales reports, salute them it not easy.

There are lots of hard work, heartbreaks, boredom etc go behind those sales, they might not tell you.

My Pakistani VA just japa from outbounding grin grin grin Citing monotonous as the reason. I know he has burnt out cheesy cheesy grin I am left with my lazy ass. embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Sagewords:

iykepromotions
ikhalyfah
IdeasPro
AwesomeDuru
allandutch
Sapiosexuality
fergusen
and others
If it's a Geo name you want to register, the only criteria you need is the number of solid endusers on Google and how strong that keyword is for that particular city.

Every other thing is noise.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
U1:

Take your time to research the keyword and know how much your enduser makes before pricing your names.

It's what I do.

I also try as much as possible to run away from low budget niches and stingy cities.

Do your research, it's a thing.

I wish you luck trying to sell a HouseCleaning niche for $750+.

I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just wishing you luck.

There are some cities I won't waste my time on even if you handed me the coolest keywords variations available on them.

When you know how much your enduser makes relatively, you'd have an idea of how much to price your names without pissing them off.

Also, if you don't ask for high figures, your names will never sell for high figures.

So choose your pain and drink its remedy in silence.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
richkal:

There are lots of hard work, heartbreaks, boredom etc go behind those sales, they might not tell you.

My Pakistani VA just japa from outbounding grin grin grin Citing monotonous as the reason. I know he has burnt out cheesy cheesy grin I am left with my lazy ass. embarassed embarassed
Boss hire me lemme coman outbound for you embarassed

Just 3 names from your portfolio will change my life embarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

Just 3 names from your portfolio will change my life embarassed

Boss I sent u an email..please reply smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Sagewords:

The domain name recently got sold for $1M+ sef
Yes.
Saw it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

I wish I could hire you man, but I can't as your fee is too high cheesy cheesy.

I am from Naija and you are from US ( he who earns in Dollars is also US citizen) grin grin

Last time I check, you command the same fee as the CEO of a bank in my country. My budget can only afford Pakistani VA.

I will forward your request to Jeff Bezos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
richkal:

Last time I check, you command the same fee as the CEO of a bank in my country. My budget can only afford Pakistani VA.

Sarcastic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
richkal:

I am from Naija and you are from US ( he who earns in Dollars is also US citizen) grin grin

Lmao.

No be so dem dey do something boss.

Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sagewords: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
If it's a Geo name you want to register, the only criteria you need is the number of solid endusers on Google and how strong that keyword is for that particular city.

Every other thing is noise.

Thank you �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
richkal:

sales report could also be fake...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sagewords:

iykepromotions
ikhalyfah
IdeasPro
AwesomeDuru
allandutch
Sapiosexuality
fergusen
and others
Yes, you can register it if it has potential end-users you can contact for possible sale. There is business idea behind the domain name which you can project before your target buyers. A lot of buyers out there don't even know they need keyword domain name until you tell them. A domain name without way back archive or history of previous web activities is possibly going to be hand registration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Thanks for this, his will you know the amount your end user makes so you set your price? And which niches do you consider low budget?
AwesomeDuru:
Take your time to research the keyword and know how much your enduser makes before pricing your names.

It's what I do.

I also try as much as possible to run away from low budget niches and stingy cities.

There are some cities I won't waste my time on even if you handed me the coolest keywords variations available on them.

When you know how much your enduser makes relatively, you'd have an idea of how much to price your names without pissing them off.

Also, if you don't ask for high figures, your names will never sell for high figures.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deji1510:

It depends, if the domain has alot of end users like 150+, I would start with around $700-1000. Then challenge them to make an offer if they are not comfortable with my asking price. But if the end users are not that much, 400 straight.
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
AwesomeDuru:

It's what I do.

Thanks, Awesome. smiley That was helpful.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who does that
codemaniacs:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

Um, why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Use Google search
Emeraldfynest:
Thanks for this, his will you know the amount your end user makes so you set your price? And which niches do you consider low budget?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don't get, let's say my end user is in the electrical services or plumbing niche now, will I search for the salary of electricians in the city or what? getote author=Brymo4all post=103331769]Use Google search[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (3308) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: RAV3N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.