Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528983 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2021
TeeSha:

Nice one bro.
I have a 8 to 7 job in which I have a lot of time. I've only sold one domain each month since I started December 2020 (except for the 5months between February and July)

I sold 2 domains last month.
I have 18 domains.

I think I need to register more domains to increase sales since I basically have the time.

Here's me tapping into your grace (if you're among the grace crew)

That's a good start Boss. Just keep up the hard/smart work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Emusan:

So straight forward sir! Bravo....

Thanks very much.

Who will read this your respond and won't be satisfied? Rather than people saying I should continue from page 201.

Thanks once again.

Baba he told you to start from the beginning (3rd paragraph grin) as that is the only way to succeed. The truth is even if you contact the OP, the way this thread has diverse range of information, you'd learn from reading it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Emusan:

You're right but my point is simple @beckplanet post really addressed my questions, so if I want to continue from page 201 that will be later thing.
That's where you are getting it wrong

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
viktor88:

Good you are leaning.
When you see names like Greenbit.king don't waste time to add it to your wish list.

Two hot keywords. Just 8 letters and take in 44 extensions. The name is currently at dropcatch auction price at $2950 with 2days to go.

This is not good advise, you can get lucky grin. Always do research, add names you like to your watchlist even if you don't have money, it'd prepare you for the day you'd hit big!!! At that point you know the names that are sought after and the type of names that sell

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Jamescool2:

Well written post. It is very inspiring. Can you kindly share, the qualities you look out for in a domain before you decide to register. Do you go for expired domains or you coin the names. And lastly, how many domains do you register on a weekly basis.

Sorry for the late response.....

Short and memorable names, taken in at least 8 extension so that I can outbound it. I do only expired domains cos I be olodo, I don't fix what is already working, it depends on how hungry I am to feed my addiction wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
midehill:

While going through the thread again, I saw when this boss started Domaining and I was motivated simply because everyone started from Somewhere... As long as you don't give up, your pay day is coming...

Just imagine, A whole boss asking for salesletter... E don tey ooo... grin

Respect boss...

This is just to motivate everyone and not to castigate anyone...

Peace!!!

Boss all of us don hustle o..... But when we tell newbies to do same they think we mean harm. The domain community is the most generous I've seen so far. We are all competitors, yet see the wealth of information shared on this thread by Iykepromotions, haykay, awesomeduru, learner47, beckplanet, ideaspro, promxy and a lot

We do not succeed by giving up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
VersatileVee:

@sapiosexuality
@slimjosh43
Sorry I don't make calls... I think some people offer this service for a fee.... Contact oyeniyijk if it's not too late
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Special mentions to Beckplanet, therealMcCain, AwesomeDuru, Ikhalyfah, Slimjosh43 aka Bonsujk, Meetme01 and all my brandables guys here. Thank you for your encouragement and let's keep the fire burning more and more.

Big thanks once again to Boss Iykepromotions for this wonderful thread.

More sales to us!! smiley

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Big congrats boss.

You worked for it and I'm happy for you.

200+ names on SH is no joke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bonsujk:

Sorry I don't make calls... I think some people offer this service for a fee.... Contact oyeniyijk if it's not too late
You have changed nairaland username embarassed

Too much money embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
I make between 3-10k weekly via affiliated news marketing..
DM on 0.7.0.6.4.3.9.0.9.6.0

Thank me letter.. The world has gone digital..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Unsubscribe embarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Special mentions to Beckplanet, therealMcCain, AwesomeDuru, Ikhalyfah, Slimjosh43 aka Bonsujk, Meetme01 and all my brandables guys here. Thank you for your encouragement and let's keep the fire burning more and more.

Congratulations to you my SH Boss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
You have changed nairaland username embarassed

Too much money embarassed

Lol.. No be so ooo Oga. They BOT blocked my account cos I responded to a message on this thread that had my mention so I had to revisit this moniker, I only use this when slimjosh43 is blocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Big congrats boss.

You worked for it and I'm happy for you.

200+ names on SH is no joke.
Thank you boss smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Brotherly,congratulations. More sales to us all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bonsujk:

Congratulations to you my SH Boss grin grin grin
My Oga, I just dey follow you for back jare
Thanks so much smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
meetme01:

Brotherly,congratulations. More sales to us all
Thanks Boss smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

You deserve this man after all that name on the marketplace, congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

later

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mrblaze06:
You deserve this man after all that name on the marketplace, congratulations.
Thank you smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bonsujk:

Boss I'm sorry for the late response, kindly DM me if you haven't already using either this account or slimjosh43. NL bot just blocked my account immediately I responded to this thread. Thanks.
did your number ends with 4889?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

well deserved!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
eaddyboy:
Sales Report

First Squadhelp Sale
HT - 11 Months
Commission - $624

Congrats bro. More sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by imagineitincng: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

I am Tessa and I am a ghostwriter.

Who is a ghostwriter?

A ghostwriter is hired to write literary or journalistic works, speeches, or other texts that are officially credited to another person as the author. Celebrities, executives, participants in timely news stories, and political leaders often hire ghostwriters to draft or edit autobiographies, memoirs, magazine articles, or other written material.

Memoir ghostwriters often pride themselves in "disappearing" when impersonating others since such disappearance signals the quality of their craftsmanship.
- Wikipedia

I write a word count of at least 10,000 words weekly. My portfolio is available on request.
I also take time out to do spend time with my family and read often every week.

Have you ever ghostwritten a book?

#writingcommunity

Learn all about ghostwriting as a way to make money weekly.

https:///3maShB2

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bonsujk:

This is not good advise, you can get lucky grin. Always do research, add names you like to your watchlist even if you don't have money, it'd prepare you for the day you'd hit big!!! At that point you know the names that are sought after and the type of names that sell
Correct.
I was doing it till I get tired.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rexweaver(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Quite useful article for those who once thought of start making money via the internet. I suppose that there is nothing better to do in online as start your own business. Firstly, you shoud do everything by your own and it's perfect because you won't be depended on someone, you know. Secondly, it's a good way to develop in yourself such skills as calculation, the ability to rach goals and persistence. These are the main reasons why you should start your own business. Of course it's also about money. It's kinda difficult to find a niche, nevertheless if you have plen of time then why not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Safeday:

Please how were you able to to bypass the compulsory UK number during registration?
Buy our phone numbers portal to generate UK, US and Canada phone numbers for voice calls, SMS, MMS, Voicemail, and Apps and websites verification such as GoDaddy, PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, eBay, Stripe, Cash App, Greendot, Chima, Chase, Huntington Bank accounts erc. Check my signature for contact details.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
halogate:

Well, as for me..I alrdy hv one english name and my surname kuku resemble english name. I decided do create a brand-like company name for myself (Halogate Domains). I combined both on my DAN acct. Something like John Nanret (Halogate Domains).
I also created a gmail acct with the halogatedomains (Firstname: Halogate, Last name: Domains, username: halogatedomains) and it's what I use to outbound.
Ah well...I don try...na God hand the rest dey.

NB: ..u can change the email on these marketplaces and registrars.

This is very nice...

Did you use Nigeria as your country of origin while registering on dan and have you made any sales with that halogatedomains name on dan?

Kindly answer the two question... Thank you...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
HIScraziness:
but if they already bought your domain name, why worry about all of that?

My last sale was on afternic... I have not made any sale on dan.com...

Datz y I am trying to check if I am doing anything wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
CornOak:

Don't stress it.

Regardless of the name or email you use on your Dan account, your country's flag will be boldly displayed.

So why not use your correct details and have peace? People have been making millions with their real local details (name, address, e.t.c) both on Dan and emails with no issues.

In fact, I've seen situations where people make sales with their traditional names, while also selling more domains to the same buyer through the upselling method.

Alternatively, you can simply use your nickname or business name all through (profile name, outbound emails, e.t.c). This way, nothing is affected – having quality names is key.

The truth is, these whites mostly trust the ESCROW process once they develop interest and care less about where you originate from. Ask Bonsu, Duru, and a host of others who use their real names.

Importantly, make it a priority to be transparent in all your online dealings because it goes a long way in shaping your brand.

Don't forget to evaluate your options and stick to what works for you.

Goodluck and more sales. smiley

Thanks. Well understood

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.