Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522182 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdedejiAdewunm: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Increase your business's profits by identifying the perfect strategy to earn more money.

We have found a solution to increase your business and put it ahead of competitors with the #GIGLClass Plan.

You can make money, save money, and grow faster with GIGL.

Advantages are as follows:

✅ 15% off shipping costs
✅ 10% off international deliveries.
✅ No handling charges on COD (Cash on Delivery)
✅ Free interstate bulk pick up
✅ Priority shipping
✅ Dedicated Account Officer
✅ Insurance coverage for all shipments is capped at 100K

Subscribe today on the #GIGGo app by selecting "Upgrade to E-commerce" from the app menu or on the web at www.gigl.cc/classplan.

Don't have the app? To download it right now, click the link in our bio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
BounceHQ:
Random thoughts...

Are domainers good with relationships in the outside world?

I kind of observed a thread and noticed most domainers are people who like to do life alone.

What do you think?

You are not far from the truth.

One reason from my personal experience is that most people don't see value in domaining. No matter how accurate you explain the concept, they might get it, but still show no interest. So rather than letting them be a kill joy to our newly found passion(especially for newbies) we choose to do life alone, perhaps for that moment. When you start getting massive results, doing life alone will subside, imho.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
HIScraziness:
??
have you outbounded a state name before if yes do you only select one city because the state has many places ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
BounceHQ:
Random thoughts...

Are domainers good with relationships in the outside world?

I kind of observed a thread and noticed most domainers are people who like to do life alone.

What do you think?
Of course they are. I have a few I relate with on here.

But at the same time, I cut one off because he became unbearably and subtly arrogant and irritating and he is the only one I have ever physically met when I was in Benin for my cousin's wedding.

Cut him off, blocked him, and also told him NEVER to message me again. I did that because he turned everything into a competition, the same person that was pestering me all over the place and bugging me. WHY? He was making some $$$ and feels he bigger than me lol. I have no problem with anyone making more money than I.

I also learned he displayed that attitude to some else.

A relationship is more important than turning these things into a competition but I am sure he is not mature enough to realize that yet.

I knew him before I met HayKay but I can say I and HayKay have had a run at trying to strike deals outside domaining. The last one we did came through me, it was something that involved a $4M transaction...

But somehow I found that the people we were dealing with were scammers. It was BrandUche(another person I met here) that first alerted me and warned me because he is quite experienced in the field. I found it hard to listen initially until another close relative called my attention to it.

We had to pull out.

I am mentioning this because these names here are domainers that I met on here but we have helped one another outside domaining. Money is good BUT BUILD healthy relationships with the people you meet here. It is richer than wealth! Don't just narrow everything like that mumu to domaining and turn everything to competition.

There is a bigger world out there.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
I'M AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS AND PAYPAL FUNDS WITHDRAWAL.

WE ARE RELIABLE EXCHANGER

RATE IS EXTREMELY HIGH

PAYMENT IS INSTANTLY AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FUNDS

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR CREDIBILITY

ESCROW IS ALSO ALLOW
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergusen:

The way you agreed with the poster you quoted... grin
And you've not really had the Squadhelp experience... wink

Standard listing domains are not promoted (except you pay for promotion).

It's just the way I think. I have never tried submitting unregistered names for the reason stated.

But then I might just explore the idea of starting to submit names that I have no interest in registering by myself.

By the way, I didn't do any optimisation or pay for promotion for the domain that sold on Afternic. SH is just more or less an experimental tool for me right now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
2sexycom:

But at the same time, I cut one off because he became unbearably and subtly arrogant and irritating and he is the only one I have ever physically met when I was in Benin for my cousin's wedding.

Cut him off, blocked him, and also told him NEVER to message me again. I did that because he turned everything into a competition, the same person that was pestering me all over the place and bugging me. WHY? He was making some $$$ and feels he bigger than me lol. I have no problem with anyone making more money than I.

A relationship is more important than turning these things into a competition but I am sure he is not mature enough to realize that yet.

I knew him before I met HayKay but I can say I and HayKay have had a run at trying to strike deals outside domaining. The last one we did came through me, it was something that involved a $4M transaction...

But somehow I found that the people we were dealing with were scammers. It was BrandUche(another person I met here) that first alerted me and warned me because he is quite experienced in the field. I found it hard to listen initially until another close relative called my attention to it.

We had to pull out.

I am mentioning this because these names here are domainers that I met on here but we have helped one another outside domaining. Money is good BUT BUILD healthy relationships with the people you meet here. It is richer than wealth! Don't just narrow everything like that mumu to domaining and turn everything to competition.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
toby345:
have you outbounded a state name before if yes do you only select one city because the state has many places ??

Although you didn't direct the question at me, I thought to just chime in something.

I think I have sold one or two state domains in the past and I did outbound them. I usually collect relevant leads anywhere in such a state. However, I may skip those ones that specifically state that they serve a particular city in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
U1:

It's just the way I think. I have never tried submitting unregistered names for the reason stated.

But then I might just explore the idea of starting to submit names that I have no interest in registering by myself.
Now you are talking. Give them those 'crazy' names. You never can tell... A 'crazy' buyer might come for a 'crazy' name.

Beyond that, with 10 premium domains (I think), you get access to the wholesale Marketplace. There are good deals there.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BounceHQ: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
2sexycom:

We had to pull out.

Golden advice. Relationships and Reputations are virtues. Handle with care.

Welldone.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Seeing this sale makes the theory of possible money laundering in domaining somewhat believable.

I thought DAN doesn't report sales by the way. Seems something has changed recently.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
U1:
Seeing this sale makes the theory of possible money laundering in domaining somewhat believable.

I thought DAN doesn't report sales by the way. Seems something has changed recently.
congratulations brother. Make you do giveaway small
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
U1:

Google emoji domains. I think that's an emoji domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BounceHQ: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergusen:

Google emoji domains. I think that's an emoji domain.

That's true. I was a bit taken aback the first time I saw it. Didn't know it was a thing before then.

The singer "Common" has something similar on his twitter bio.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
U1:

Although you didn't direct the question at me, I thought to just chime in something.

I think I have sold one or two state domains in the past and I did outbound them. I usually collect relevant leads anywhere in such a state. However, I may skip those ones that specifically state that they serve a particular city in the state.
wow you dey try sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Digitiminimi:
congratulations brother. Make you do giveaway small

It wasn't him that sold the domain. He was just trying to call attention to something.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by csckid(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
exchange your paypal, perfect money, bitcoin, usdt, neteller, Skrill, go2funds, greendot, zelle, venmo, cashapp to naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sheDD(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
webpower84:
Selling

Before I talk about types and qualities of domain to go for, let me share my first domain sale experience. It was on the radio, the name then was very popular; Danbaba. A radio man was bearing the name as his nickname. Well I searched for danbaba.com at a domain registrar and it was available. I quickly bought it for $9, put it up for sale and contacted the radio man if he may be interested. I adviced him to use the domain to develop a website for his comedy business, unfortunately he concluded that I want to scam him and that the name belonged to him. I never contacted him again undecided

I went to afternic.com, a domain Marketplace and put the domain at a buy it now price of $550.

I woke up one morning, got an email from afternic that my domain have been sold for the exact price that I put it. Well I first thought that it's a scam but there's the company logo there and a link to follow to complete the transaction. I followed the link and made them know clearly that am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Everything was finalised within 8 days after I transferred the domain to them and I was paid. It was an amazing experience and since then I no more search for any other way to make money online. More effort is what is required now. And it have been wonderful so far cheesy Now if you have a domain name, no need of approaching a Nigerian for his interest. Just go internationally. There may be interested companies ready to pay high price for that domain.

A domain you sold N50 here may be sold N500 in foreign marketplace and why is it like that? They know the value.
what is a domain market place"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sheDD(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2021
webpower84:
Selling

Before I talk about types and qualities of domain to go for, let me share my first domain sale experience. It was on the radio, the name then was very popular; Danbaba. A radio man was bearing the name as his nickname. Well I searched for danbaba.com at a domain registrar and it was available. I quickly bought it for $9, put it up for sale and contacted the radio man if he may be interested. I adviced him to use the domain to develop a website for his comedy business, unfortunately he concluded that I want to scam him and that the name belonged to him. I never contacted him again undecided

I went to afternic.com, a domain Marketplace and put the domain at a buy it now price of $550.

I woke up one morning, got an email from afternic that my domain have been sold for the exact price that I put it. Well I first thought that it's a scam but there's the company logo there and a link to follow to complete the transaction. I followed the link and made them know clearly that am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Everything was finalised within 8 days after I transferred the domain to them and I was paid. It was an amazing experience and since then I no more search for any other way to make money online. More effort is what is required now. And it have been wonderful so far cheesy Now if you have a domain name, no need of approaching a Nigerian for his interest. Just go internationally. There may be interested companies ready to pay high price for that domain.

A domain you sold N50 here may be sold N500 in foreign marketplace and why is it like that? They know the value.
what's a "domain registrar"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2021
sheDD:
what's a "domain registrar"
Keep reading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
I submitted this name this name "CartAsap", whois said it's available, GoDaddy said it's available to Squadhelp on the 27th of August and it was rejected only for me to check it today and it's being registered. Hmmmmmm am really pained right now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Moneydoll: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsolar:
I submitted this name this name "CartAsap", whois said it's available, GoDaddy said it's available to Squadhelp on the 27th of August and it was rejected only for me to check it today and it's being registered. Hmmmmmm am really pained right now
IMO, stop using GoDaddy to check for unregistered names. Use WHOIS. Also, if you believe a name is valuable, register it before submitting it to Squadhelp.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Lemme sef goan check my rejected SH names.... I'm Cumming....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Moneydoll:

IMO, stop using GoDaddy to check for unregistered names. Use WHOIS. Also, if you believe a name is valuable, register it before submitting it to Squadhelp.

Say it again and again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsolar:

Lesson learnt, this name make sense sha... Correct Brandable plus a swift call to action. I fit borrow register names like this. It means your eye is good. Me I've experienced this pain over and over again, my heart is getting stronger.

Better luck next time.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsolar:
Name like that will attract many people. Short, powerful keywords, and memorable. If yu think its worth it,immediately you you see it, register it.
I remember, last year during lock down, I saw a name on close out at $12, I think , did all analysis, saw that they have over 3k active Facebook followers cos they are start up brand, 50k telegram members, over 1k SV-monthly , and so on. I was still thinking may be to register it or not or why will a company be careless to let it go like that.

Was dragging the reg for like 3 hours, only to come back the following day, gone. Only to see the sale reports for about $4k, few weeks later. An Indian I.T firm took over it because it belong to their rival.
If you believe in a name, register it if you have the cash to play with at that moment.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
TOM208:
I'M AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS AND PAYPAL FUNDS WITHDRAWAL.

WE ARE RELIABLE EXCHANGER

RATE IS EXTREMELY HIGH

PAYMENT IS INSTANTLY AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FUNDS

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR CREDIBILITY

ESCROW IS ALSO ALLOW
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsolar: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2021
priceaction:

Name like that will attract many people. Short, powerful keywords, and memorable. If yu think its worth it,immediately you you see it, register it.
I remember, last year during lock down, I saw a name on close out at $12, I think , did all analysis, saw that they have over 3k active Facebook followers cos they are start up brand, 50k telegram members, over 1k SV-monthly , and so on. I was still thinking may be to register it or not or why will a company be careless to let it go like that.

Was dragging the reg for like 3 hours, only to come back the following day, gone. Only to see the sale reports for about $4k, few weeks later. An Indian I.T firm took over it because it belong to their rival.
If you believe in a name, register it if you have the cash to play with at that moment.
Thank you very much Sir. Cash is really a big issue to me right now cos even 50k I will use all on domaining. I swear I have good names I will really want to register myself but am koboless. Thank you once again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Moneydoll:

Na End-user register that CartAsap Sha. They are currently building a site on it. Omo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Words of wisdom for anyone that cares to know!
2sexycom:

We had to pull out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.