Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520843 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Domain name received, thank you bosses Deji1510 and Sapiosexuality. More sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Sept sales

Autosalehouston.com $200..ht 1month

Vancouverautodetail.com $100...ht 1day(however dis domain was offered same amount 4times at different occasions.. It was d 4th prospective buyer DT paid smiley,after i re-outbounded same day.

Phoenixhaircuts.com $399(ht 4days)..could av been d third sale,but buyer no gree pay after accepting d offer on Dan;dis will b d third time I will b experiencing dis(am I d only one on dis table,what could b cause? And what's d way out if any?)..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2021
elyte89:
Sept sales

Vancouverautodetail.com $100...ht 1day(however dis domain was offered same amount 4times at different occasions.. It was d 4th prospective buyer DT paid smiley,after i re-outbounded same day.

Phoenixhaircuts.com $399(ht 4days)..could av been d third sale,but buyer no gree pay after accepting d offer on Dan;dis will b d third time I will b experiencing dis(am I d only one on dis table,what could b cause? And what's d way out if any?)..
more sales bro..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by coolted(m): 1:45am On Oct 03, 2021
�� congratulations... More more sales

elyte89:
Sept sales

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2021
elyte89:
Sept sales

About accepting offer on Dan, It's normal. I use only Bin with no make an offer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations boss
I think removing that option of "make offer" would do
elyte89:
Sept sales

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Omoooo
Reading through this really motivated me
Here I am at 4am on a Sunday morning diligently studying the success stories of bosses lol
Whatever it takes (Sleepless nights, unending study, persistent outbounding, buying more domain names) to make it in this business, I think I'm ready to give it all
In any case, if I'm not too late, I'm interested in the giveaway too..
Deji1510:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THESE SALES
NB: All domains sold are in king
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
SP: $150
Sale Venue: Dan
Outbound

SEPTEMBER SALES
Exotic//Hunting//Texas
SP: $400
Outbound

Hire//VAs
SP: $4,999
Outbound

Boston//Liquor//Store
SP: $300
Outbound

Hire//VEs
SP: $100
Outbound

Short story about the Hire//VAs sale
I picked the domain name from ED few months ago. I submitted it to SquadHelp but it was rejected. I now listed it on Dan for 900 bucks. Just recently, I decided to even check the related business that might be interested in taking the domain name. So I got few companies and I did the outreach. The first reply was negative and the second company asked for the price. Before I could reply the second company, a lot of thoughts were already on my mind. One mind was telling me to give him blank check, one was telling me to tell him 10k, another was telling me 5k and the last thought 1k, I know that was from the poverty mentality. So I summoned courage and told him 5k and he bought it that same day.

After that sale, I discovered that some companies are using Virtual Employees so I registered Hire//VEs and I did the outbound but nobody replied. I later pitched it to the previous man and he lectured me that VEs is not a powerful keyword unlike VAs, but he said he would take it for 100 bucks and he did just that.

Although I'm still a newbie here, but let's try and be giving our domains better prices like our colleagues in tier 1 countries. If it's a very powerful domain, good number of these end users would be happy to buy.

Small giveaway for 10 domainers here. Please guys nominate who would handle the giveaway.

I wish each and everyone of us a prosperous October. Happy New Month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2021
McTeesticks:
Congratulations boss
I think removing that option of "make offer" would do
You don't have to remove it. Just raise your minimum offer to your bin for that specific domain name and you have a bin with no make offer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2021
elyte89:
Sept sales

Vancouverautodetail.com $100...ht 1day

Phoenixhaircuts.com $399(ht 4days).

Congrats bro, more sales to us.
elyte89:
could av been d third sale,but buyer no gree pay after accepting d offer on Dan;dis will b d third time I will b experiencing dis(am I d only one on dis table,what could b cause? And what's d way out if any?)..

He might develop cold feet, thinking it's a scam. This situation is normal in geo domain name business. Just send him a reminder and if he does not proceed to make payment, you can relist you domain name. We move
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2021
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

I also want to use this medium to inform my customers that as from 15th of this month, our promo for 3 names for 1k will come to an end. Henceforth, a name (one domain name) will be #500

Thanks!

See my E M A I L on my signature

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yunqdady: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Deji1510:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THESE SALES
NB: All domains sold are in king
AUGUST SALES
Coworking//Space//Dallas
SP: $150
Outbound

SEPTEMBER SALES
Exotic//Hunting//Texas
SP: $400
Outbound

Hire//VAs
SP: $4,999
Outbound

Boston//Liquor//Store
SP: $300
Outbound

Hire//VEs
SP: $100
Outbound

Short story about the Hire//VAs sale
I picked the domain name from ED few months ago. I submitted it to SquadHelp but it was rejected. I now listed it on Dan for 900 bucks. Just recently, I decided to even check the related business that might be interested in taking the domain name. So I got few companies and I did the outreach. The first reply was negative and the second company asked for the price. Before I could reply the second company, a lot of thoughts were already on my mind. One mind was telling me to give him blank check, one was telling me to tell him 10k, another was telling me 5k and the last thought 1k, I know that was from the poverty mentality. So I summoned courage and told him 5k and he bought it that same day.

After that sale, I discovered that some companies are using Virtual Employees so I registered Hire//VEs and I did the outbound but nobody replied. I later pitched it to the previous man and he lectured me that VEs is not a powerful keyword unlike VAs, but he said he would take it for 100 bucks and he did just that.

Although I'm still a newbie here, but let's try and be giving our domains better prices like our colleagues in tier 1 countries. If it's a very powerful domain, good number of these end users would be happy to buy.

Small giveaway for 10 domainers here. Please guys nominate who would handle the giveaway.

I wish each and everyone of us a prosperous October. Happy New Month.
I can just imagine I sticked around and tried this business in 2019 after I had read all through the thread, would have at least earned something since.
Gosh, I feel energized to try again but that means I will have to read again? Which pages should I read for recent updates?
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2021
erjo:
I will scrape emails of 4 domain names for 1k without verification.
I will scrape 3 domain names with verification for 1k only.

THIS SCRAPING INCLUDE ALL THE EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH UR DOMAIN NAME AFTER VERIFICATION.

I scrape leads for both GEOs and non GEOs Domain names..

I also want to use this medium to inform my customers that as from 15th of this month, our promo for 3 names for 1k will come to an end. Henceforth, a name (one domain name) will be #500

Thanks!

See my E M A I L on my signature

I am about ask for your service and I saw this. I will do business with you soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
yunqdady:

I can just imagine I sticked around and tried this business in 2019 after I had read all through the thread, would have at least earned something since.
Gosh, I feel energized to try again but that means I will have to read again? Which pages should I read for recent updates?
Congratulations

I don't get, you read the whole thread and you don't eventually venture into it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yunqdady: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Heryormilekan:

I don't get, you read the whole thread and you don't eventually venture into it?
Yea, funds limitations and school stress plus no sales around that period
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2021
richkal:

I am about ask for your service and I saw this. I will do business with you soon.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
That person here that bought Garage////Door////San//Jose/// u better gimme that domain name if not cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
donsharwama:
That person here that bought Garage////Door////San//Jose/// u better gimme that domain name if not cry cry cry
it was caught by using sav backordering service.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mrblaze06:

It's painful.. I was hoping and waiting to pay for it today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
donsharwama:

It happens. Chill. I lost Jewelry dot vc about a day ago just because I waited for an extra 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
donsharwama:

bro if we all start counting the domains we lost ehn and most of them are either sold or big websites rn grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
got some really good domain names this weekend, my $xxxx sale is around the corner I can feel it grin

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Boss, salute cool cool
HIScraziness:
got some really good domain names this weekend, my $xxxx sale is around the corner I can feel it grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MereWolf: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
HIScraziness:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
See you lol
I lost Texas//dentures dot com recently and you need to see it's rating now. As well as a host of others like that. Whenever you find a good name and you're sure of your research, Berra grab it without delay
donsharwama:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
**.**

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
halogate:

**too busy for outbounding?..**
...l can help u outbound for your domains..
..12-15 names max.
..40/60 sharing formula paradventure any one sells..
.. kindly quote me if u are interested..

Gracias..
Are you available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
donsharwama:
baba how much you go like make we price am wink

Mrblaze06:
backorder kee u dia.....go dey yan dust with confidence grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
NiceMen:
Are you available?
Sure...how do we proceed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
halogate:

Sure...how do we proceed?
You whatsapp number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
NiceMen:
You whatsapp number?
If you don't mind, send urs to davvalentine11@gmail.com
I'll add u up meself..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NiceMen: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
halogate:

If you don't mind, send urs to davvalentine11@gmail.com
I'll add u up meself..
just did that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
mazizitonene:
baba how much you go like make we price am wink

cry cry

So na u?

This life no be so oooo cheesy

Price am 300/350 make we share am 70/30 smiley

Make I outbound am for u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AllLovingGod, dayo2hot, Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.