Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527964 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Crazeworld:

1. The notable registrars are Epik, GoDaddy, Namesilo, Dynadot. The offer almost the same price but you promo offers are always announced on this thread.

2. Forget about parking but if you must, bodis is a common name here.

3 & 4. You can list on Afternic, Dan, and Epik. Sedo is also okay. Make Dan your landing page.

5. As a newbie, I don't think you should be considering domain auction. Focus on expired domains. Don't get your hands burnt. GoDaddy and Dynadot offer auction services.

Many thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thanks to everyone. I really appreciate.
I'll now take a step.
One love wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
emmyang:

Lol, you be boss.
Please, don't go back to gambling! Just try to read and read, it may take some time.
You can also try to start with geo domains (lots of argument around this advice, lol). Thing is geo domains afford you the privilege to reach potential buyers on time and many of them too. Of course, you can outbound other kinds of domains too, but geos are also easy to figure out and that's an added advantage.

Thanks bro cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Frankly45:

Thanks. I've contacted him. I hope he'll call him. I want to seal the deal on time before but I don't have us number. And the end-user is stubborn. Since he has asked me to call him, he has not replied any of the emails I sent to him.
Yes he will bro.
I pray it comes out good
More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
viktor88:

You are new.
You will be shocked.
leave am na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Someone should please help me with sale letter
Thanks
Email
anthonysunday061@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Sorry what's the kyc documents one need to submit to activate Dan crypto payout.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2021
SEYIKP:
Sorry what's the kyc documents one need to submit to activate Dan crypto payout.
Inform them that you want to receive your payment in btc. They'll send the documents needed to you and also guide you on how to submit them.

To your questions, I think you'll need national Id card or international passport and one other like that (any one of the 3).
You'll also need utility bill (Nepa bill). I told I don't have Nepa bill when I contacted them and they said I can use bank statement of account, just to confirm my address.
Those are major one...but contact them and don't hesitate to ask for their help when you need it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Frankly45:

Inform them that you want to receive your payment in btc. They'll send the documents needed to you and also guide you on how to submit them.

To your questions, I think you'll need national Id card or international passport and one other like that (any one of the 3).
You'll also need utility bill (Nepa bill). I told I don't have Nepa bill when I contacted them and they said I can use bank statement of account, just to confirm my address.
Those are major one...but contact them and don't hesitate to ask for their help when you need it.
thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Antony061:
Someone should please help me with sale letter
Thanks
Email
anthonysunday061@gmail.com

richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Formats In One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what they need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the search bar for the benefit of everyone. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 814)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 864)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 723)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829#83124228
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830#83141375

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of US Nice Christmas gifts from the domainer name business. More sales to us this week and beyond. Cheers. smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the experts and senior members, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Instead of getting annoyed, Just refer them here, page 1018 .

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
has anyone ever received wire transfer with aboki africa? They'd open a virtual dorm account for you and their exchange rate is so nice, #566 per dollar right now but I don't know how reliable they are
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
has anyone ever received wire transfer with aboki africa? They'd open a virtual dorm account for you and their exchange rate is so nice, #566 per dollar right now but I don't know how reliable they are

Na only person wey dey cashout in dollars dey find cashout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Alexxien:

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sorry house, how long does it take for sav to send auth code? Or is their a manual way to go about it thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGHAFI(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello Domain Investors,

I'm giving access to DNAcademy the world number one place to learn about domaining, for a little fee.

Some will persecute me for this, but with the country's situation, not everybody can afford DNAcademy membership fee of $499

Anyone interested should kindly contact me!

You can WhatsApp me on 0.7.0.3_054_44_6.3
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Abeg enduser say make i call am, who can bail me out, contacted Dan Simon my guy no answer me, abeg bosses in the houses make una help me out ooo ASAP my eye don see ma ear this economy to harsh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheTraveler: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cristy149: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Spiritualizt:
Abeg enduser say make i call am, who can bail me out, contacted Dan Simon my guy no answer me, abeg bosses in the houses make una help me out ooo ASAP my eye don see ma ear this economy to harsh.
I fit help you call am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
cristy149:
I fit help you call am
just sent u PM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
some End users no get Chill We Move

"The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that it is a classless, tasteless domain name that degrades the profession. Also, our law firm already has a name"

Unsubscribe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Spiritualizt:

some End users no get Chill We Move

"The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that it is a classless, tasteless domain name that degrades the profession. Also, our law firm already has a name"

Unsubscribe.
What's the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIScraziness:

Too low. I exchanged $91 at the rate of 600 naira recently.....I used my dom account to receive, withdraw with teller and exchange from aboki...

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
erjo:

Too low. I exchanged $91 at the rate of 600 naira recently.....I used my dom account to receive, withdraw with teller and exchange from aboki...
it's a good alternative to people without dom account sha... which bank u dey use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
i wanted to grab ur first sale so bad but someone else back ordered it on dropcatch grin
please how do I know a domain name has been back ordered and what are the consequences of buying a back ordered domain.

Abeg no vex if my question sounds somehow?
I'm just asking to know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
So it is a crime to register some area shocked

See gobe o cry

I don enter trouble o shocked

Who else has experienced this? Make una list the forbidden cities o grin

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hi Bosses

I have a GEO domain (roofing) name l want to register but the city popular is just 300k + people.

Is the population size okay?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
tranxo:

What's the name
Birmingham//personal//injurylaw
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
it's a good alternative to people without dom account sha... which bank u dey use?

UBA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Formats In One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what they need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the search bar for the benefit of everyone. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 814)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 864)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 723)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829#83124228
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830#83141375

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of US Nice Christmas gifts from the domainer name business. More sales to us this week and beyond. Cheers. smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the experts and senior members, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Instead of getting annoyed, Just refer them here, page 1018 .

This is good. Just seeing it.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cristy149: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
erjo:

abeg where your location.. which aboki did it...i changed 500 at 560/$ today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsi22(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
I have some domains that are about to expire in few days which i'm unable to renew due to lack of fund. I will giveaway these domains for free to anyone/people who will renew them.

So if you are interested and will renew it, kindly indicate.

Fully Crypto . net
Pay Wee . net
Solar Panel Accessories. com

Note: You need Porkbun account (Push Only)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.