Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3478878 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:
Just for motivation and gratitude. Got a 4 figure sale last night. $3k to be precise. Registered the name July this year. Will disclose the details once I receive the funds.

Glory be to God. Never give up and invest wisely.

Cheers.
Congrat boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Frankly45:

Same thing happening to me. One ask me "how much? I told him the price and he went silent. Few days later, I ask him if he will like to make offer and he replied $100 immediately, this is the person that has been reading my follow-up without reply before. I accepted and send him the link. Weeks after, I heard nothing from him and dan. I sent him email if he encountered any problem in buy it but he didn't reply. One day I ask him if he is no more interested he should let me know and he said yes.
I outbound again one ask me to call him that he would like to make offer, not buy, and I don't have u.s number. I tried but I couldn't get u.s number. I tried to email him but he didn't reply so I conclude he is not serious. E nor easy o and I need money.
You can always use Google Voice number for free calls to your clients in the U.S and Canada.
Chat With Paddy For Details:
https://paddydigital.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:
Just for motivation and gratitude. Got a 4 figure sale last night. $3k to be precise. Registered the name July this year. Will disclose the details once I receive the funds.

Cheers.
Congratulations, my guy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrosJay55: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2021
No
ColdSoldier:
Do you buy very very small amounts?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
When contacting end users is it best to go to the CEO directly or the head of marketing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2021
And is this domain worth it
Newyorksolarhomes//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Antony061:
When contacting end users is it best to go to the CEO directly or the head of marketing?
CEO if you can. Both if you can.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Antony061:
And is this domain worth it
Newyorksolarhomes//com
There are better names on solar still available.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Thanks boss
Sapiosexuality:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Boss but
Texassolarhomes/com sold for 1k
Sapiosexuality:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.

Congratulations!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.
Congratulations Boss.

Boss do giveaway for us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Antony061:
Boss but
Texassolarhomes/com sold for 1k
You shouldn't be asking then. Buy it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Antony061(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2021
I just needed an opinion from the elders
Sapiosexuality:
You shouldn't be asking then. Buy it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.
Massive congratulations boss

Thanks for all you've done, God will continue to bless you.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.

Congrats boss! More sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
BigDaddyB:
Yes, you should.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.
Congratulations Boss!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Antony061:
I just needed an opinion from the elders
Search the keyword on Google or bing. If there are many company/ business using the keyword or bear it as name then you can go ahead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
KINGHAFI:
Okay,

So now I'm taking two more persons who need access to DNAcademy Online Domain course.

Get to learn the A-Z of domain business, in a well presented structure, from the best domain online course in the world,
form types of domain names, recognizing a good domain name, how to buy, and how to sell.

I'm giving this access NOT for free, in other not for it to be abused, I'm charging a little fee.

Feel free to WhatsApp me on 070-3 05-4 44-6 3

I'll be waiting for the first two...

This is not cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.

Congratulations Boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
iykepromotions:

Cheers.

Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Congrats iykepromotions. Big up!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Forthe: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Let me also drop this for motivation and gratitude. Got a high 3 figure GEO sales. $999 to be precise. Registered the name October this year. I'll disclose the details once I receive the funds. It's on 60 days lock.

Glory be to God. What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

Never you give up and invest wisely.

Thanks & Cheers.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexd99(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2021
schullten:
Let me also drop this for motivation and gratitude. Got a high 3 figure GEO sales. $999 to be precise. Registered the name October this year. I'll disclose the details once I receive the funds. It's on 60 days lock.

Thanks & Cheers.
Congratulations!

Was it an offer or BIN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2021
schullten:

Thanks & Cheers.
congrats man.. More sales to us..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2021
flexd99:

Congratulations!

Was it an offer or BIN?

Dan BIN = 800
Afternic BIN = 999
Buyer preferred GoDaddy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
schullten:

Thanks & Cheers.

Outbound or Inbound?

If outbound, how many end users did you reach out to?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2021
OnlineBusinessC:

Outbound or Inbound?

If outbound, how many end users did you reach out to?

Outbound.
The end users were quite much. I was still outbounding when he responded. I stopped outbounding and concentrated on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexd99(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
schullten:

Dan BIN = 800
Afternic BIN = 999
Buyer preferred GoDaddy
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: id911(m), Mrblaze06, etin06(m), 3ple9iner, Brandconsultany and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.