Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528467 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2021
id911:

Amen thanks
Massive congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Englishisamust:
Developing professional email template for 300 naira

Check my signature to chat me up on WhatsApp .

Still developing template for 300 naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goodoption(m): 2:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Blog for sale
Age.. 6 months
With 30 + long SEO optimized content
Well branded
Nitch: technology

Or you can outbound

Dm or quote me if interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Congrats.

This epik sales did you outbound them recently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2021
id911:
Seems this December is gonna make sense as it's starting on a good note!

SOLD

Greater/Houston//Movers//com
HT: 3 Weeks
Sold @Epik for $400

Nevada/Metals//com
HT: Less than 3 Months
Sold @Epik for ~$700

May God bless our hustling, Amen!!

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 3:36am On Dec 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
Personally, I've not really look into listing my SH owned and creative owned names there yet till it gets to the third year IF it doesn't sell within the first two years, although I have one name there listed for $50 for experiment, got a $25 offer, I turned it down.

The wholesale market works well and I will mention you in a post in our SH thread showing and revealing to us the pricing strategy and how to make the most of it just like some of us are doing over there with with Squadhelp.

Boss tag me too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2021
ayomide32:

Congrats.

Thanks Bro! First one was an outbound sale while the second one, inbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2021
id911:

SOLD

Sold @Epik for $400

Nevada/Metals//com
Sold @Epik for ~$700

Congrats bro... Christmas Chickens loading...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2021
$8.75 .COM Transfer to Dynadot
Ends on 12/31/21.

PROMO CODE: COM4YOU

Now this makes sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Jamescool2:

How do I start? Can you put me through

Please, you can use the link on my signature (i.e. below this post) to register for our complete digital marketing training program details. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
$8.75 .COM Transfer to Dynadot
Ends on 12/31/21.

PROMO CODE: COM4YOU

Now this makes sense.
Epik $6.99

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2021
alawi5k:
Epik $6.99
Wow! For real? This makes sense. I'm trying to transfer all my names to Dynadot but this one is tempting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2021
I think Nigerian banks are actually cashing out big time on dollar sales. They buy at 409 and sell at 470 and 480 except for Union bank at 414. Should this even be allowed to go on? Isn't this daylight robbery? How is this even possible? This doesn't make any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I think Nigerian banks are actually cashing out big time on dollar sales. They buy at 409 and sell at 470 and 480 except for Union bank at 414. Should this even be allowed to go on? Isn't this daylight robbery? How is this even possible? This doesn't make any sense.

When did you buy dollar @414 with union card? cos last month it was around 456. So I wonder when you used yours.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2021
budosky:

When did you buy dollar @414 with union card? cos last month it was around 456. So I wonder when you used yours.
For real? That's sick. And they all get it at 409 from CBN. This is sick. A risk-free easy way to make money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deedee44: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
VersatileVee:

Relax bro.. you are not alone... one sale might change the story, it is said that the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

Never give up coming from a guy in the same situation.

That was then, fattest bone is for smartest dog now grin.
Nowadays patient dog be like...

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Do not blame the banks. It is like a priest instructing a girl to go around topless and then condemning married men who look at her.

When Lamido Sanusi was the Central Bank governor, he said the difference betwen official rate and the parallel market rate must never be more than 3%. Anything more will lead to sharp practices. Sanusi throughout his term as governor adhered to this differential.

What is the difference today? Is it within the 3% band?

Presently, with the official rate at 410 and black market at 555, it is over 30%. Can you see why there are sharp practices?

But why so large a differential you may ask? Is the CBN governor not aware of best practices?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! For real? This makes sense. I'm trying to transfer all my names to Dynadot but this one is tempting.
Epik has been my go-to registrar for transfers for the past 3 months due to their pocket friendly price but the only negative is that they no longer support Afternic fast transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
Epik has been my go-to registrar for transfers for the past 3 months due to their pocket friendly price but the only negative is that they no longer support Afternic fast transfer.

Have they changed that policy where buyers need to create an account with them before buying?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIScraziness:

Have they changed that policy where buyers need to create an account with them before buying?
I can't say for sure, I've not had a sale with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
grandstar:

Do not blame the banks. It is like a priest instructing a girl to go around topless and then condemning married men who look at her.

When Lamido Sanusi was the Central Bank governor, he said the difference betwen official rate and the parallel market rate must never be more than 3%. Anything more will lead to sharp practices. Sanusi throughout his term as governor adhered to this differential.

What is the difference today? Is it within the 3% band?

Presently, with the official rate at 410 and black market at 555, it is over 30%. Can you see why there are sharp practices?

But why so large a differential you may ask? Is the CBN governor not aware of best practices?
It's crazy. The gap is on a different level. And to worsen it, when you sell to them they buy at a lesser price. This is too much corruption. It seems this emefiele guy is just anybody's tool.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
I don't care much about that as I can wait for 60 day lock. I just like having my names in one nice plan. But I'm porting names to Epik for sure.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
iykepromotions:
Got this yesterday via afternic using the below follow up. It still works though may not be every time; edit to your advantage.

Good Morning.

We have decided to sell the domain Name Canada/Vacuum.com for $250. I know you're interested but may not be OK with the former price.

For Today, you can get it for just $250. If interested, visit Canada/Vacuum.com to get this domain.

.... And if you're not interested, let us know so as to contact other organizations/Companies.

High Regards.
oga how can I reach you? I want us talk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2021
..now isn't this ironic? undecided undecided
I'm dragging address issues with DAN so dey can activate my crypto payout option, naim btc don enta 47k shocked shocked

Modified: Crypto payout approved. Na to leave some with this dip oh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2021
id911:

SOLD

Sold @Epik for $400

Nevada/Metals//com
Sold @Epik for ~$700

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HappyPagan: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I paid for an Udemy course (9.99 usd). Got charged 6500 by GTB.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Please does anyone know any reliable person for Paypal checkout of $150?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Crazeworld:
Please does anyone no any reliable person for Paypal checkout of $150?
You want to withdraw PayPal funds to cash?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You want to withdraw PayPal funds to cash?
Checkout. I want to make a purchase on Sedo and Paypal is the only available option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2021
If is an exchange..+2349069014701 WhatsApp..converts paypal funds to naira at a good rate
Crazeworld:
Please does anyone no any reliable person for Paypal checkout of $150?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.