Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530897 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Follow up was for $350 but I was just thinking, is it better to reply asking him to make an offer or give him a better offer

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
soliufiljannah:
November Sale

Walnutcreek//Chiropractic 150

Wishing us sales full december
Congrats, chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
Follow up was for $350 but I was just thinking, is it better to reply asking him to make an offer or give him a better offer
U fit ask how much he would consider a fair price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PastorPaul1: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
howtoreduceweight.co.uk

up for sale.

How do i make good sale on the above domain. its been kisted for three weeks now but no sale embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
HIScraziness:
Tell him the name is actually okay for the price. That at that price it's a very good offer. If he responds with bye, then you can ask for an offer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
PastorPaul1:
howtoreduceweight.co.uk

up for sale.

How do i make good sale on the above domain. its been kisted for three weeks now but no sale embarassed
How many names do you have to begin with? Is this your first name? Why dot co dot uk?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
sadiqcholel:

Wish u success in your domaining journey bro. Truly u are a BOOK WORM.
Thank you
tranxo:

Lol. So it was you. Congrats
Thanks
Sorry I don't understand the bolded part
kurt09:
I envy you smiley
Hmm, I hope for the best

Jerry59:
All the best! wink
Thanks Boss

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Tell him the name is actually okay for the price. That at that price it's a very good offer. If he responds with bye, then you can ask for an offer.

soliufiljannah:

U fit ask how much he would consider a fair price

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
HIScraziness:

Ask him to give you his very best offer and decide whether or not it's okay by you.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
mahvie:

Congrats, chief
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
dannyoz:

Lolz, i just started yesterday, but from some of the update i saw from some post 1 pi might be around 20$
enjoy mining your pi cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
QUICK UPDATE FROM VERIFY

Australian Verified PAYONEER is available for sale.

Comes with real ID

Account quantity is Limited

Contact via WhatsApp: +234*706*457*1275

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PastorPaul1: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
How many names do you have to begin with? Is this your first name? Why dot co dot uk?
that's the only name I could think of to use when i wanted to purchase. and that's the only one i have. i don't even know why i use dot co uk. what can i do? i just want to sell it off and purchase dot com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
PastorPaul1:

that's the only name I could think of to use when i wanted to purchase. and that's the only one i have. i don't even know why i use dot co uk. what can i do? i just want to sell it off and purchase dot com.
My goodman, count ur losses and move on. It would have been a bit better in as .com. if it's not too late, as for a refund (depending on the registra).
Asides that, forget about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PastorPaul1: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2021
halogate:

My goodman, count ur losses and move on. It would have been a bit better in as .com. if it's not too late, as for a refund (depending on the registra).
Asides that, forget about it.
like seriously? chaii, can't i even get it sold for $50.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2021
PastorPaul1:
like seriously? chaii, can't i even get it sold for $50.
I doubt mohn..
Its mostly US citizens that buy our market. They'd rather buy another extension than buy a co.uk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
End of thread.
Finally done with this thread.
Now I understand why they say it's a gold mine.
May God help crown our efforts with $uce$$ , amen
The past 3 weeks have been hot hot.
Salute to you all who kept the thread going.

congrats. looking forward to your sales report
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crazeworld:

PS:
I want to create a summary sheet that will automatically update the data from the other sheets. If there is any excel pro in the house, I would like to learn from you. The YouTube videos I watched are not helpful.

The summary sheet will contain:
Number of owned domains
Total cost of owned domains

Number of sold domains
Total profit from sold domains

Number of expired domains
Total cost of expired domains

The excel file is attached to this post.

spreadsheet covers the basics and looks good. I like it.
changing listing fee in the sheet might be time consuming, especially when doing price reductions for geo domains.
will a copy be made for every year? or this will contain everything. in case one needs to do annual review or something

edit: I just saw this on namepros. it's beauuutiful, spreadsheet don set be that
https: //www. namepros. com/threads/domain-inventory-management-spreadsheet-by-taktikz.804899/

remove the spaces after the : and dots

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Popson92: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello domainer.

I got on to this thread recently. The first post is in 2016. I want to begin to learn about this, and following from 2016 is a long thing.

Please, can anyone suggest where to begin? Or how can I start as a beginner?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Popson92:
Hello domainer.

I got on to this thread recently. The first post is in 2016. I want to begin to learn about this, and following from 2016 is a long thing.

bookwormlux your help is needed

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rainlover(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Seriously? 96%? Wow! Maybe I'd give them a try cheesy. But they don't pay in Crypto or Payoneer? Let me check.
what are the withdrawal methods?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rainlover(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
I recently bought weightloss247 .xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
@Opostorincos, I am not sure of the correct spelling.

Please, I am in need of your email extraction service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
crudedude:

bookwormlux your help is needed
Ah
Popson92:
Hello domainer.

Good afternoon.
I'm only replying you because the Boss there mentioned my username, if not I do not consider myself fit to give anyone advice yet.

The famous Golden/financial advice of this thread is to go back to the first page and start reading with your jotter by your side.

It's not easy seriously, but from what I observed from the thread, it's worth it. Because you'll get to see some bosses here who came here asking for sales letters, and their numerous newbie questions, but today, they have gotten to the top.

Personally, I believe it is your passion that would drive you and there is no doubt about it, as you could get frustrated while reading. I have been following the thread even before it got to pge 2000, but I didn't have much time as I was working on another platform to raise funds and get me a phone, coupled with school demands.
So it was my passion that helped me to read from the beginning to the end.

While reading, make sure to utilize the LIKE and SHARE options. For instance, I dedicated my own LIKE Option to be for any sales reports I see on the thread, then the SHARE for any relevant information/tutorial.
This way you won't have to go through the thread after you're done with it, but only visit your profile and make easy reference.

The first 500 pages would give you a guide on what the business is all about (the basics), but you will still have to read till the end. Depending on your schedules, this is achievable in less than a week.

Below are page numbers of some helpful posts:

Geo domain tutorial by Ikhalyfah--Pg 1366

SimpsonRocket 's tutorial on how to use expired domains dot net website---Pg 1265

Brandables domain tutorial by Beckplanet---Pgs 657-660

How to pick and research geo domains by Cyriletifit---Pg 1773

A compilation of sales letters by Richkal--Page 1018

Thread links compiled by TheSTReetman--1982

Massive1019 's guide on customised email. Pages 2339-2340
Navigating through this links is easily done by just editing the current page number from your browser, and inputting the page number you want to go to.

That's all for now, I believe they would be helpful.

There's also the option of going for paid mentorship with the boss iykepromotions , julanky dot com is there for you. It's a nice way to start except if you are suffering from Severe Average Purchasing Ability, SAPA grin

I wish you good luck.

49 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Ah
ur head is still fresh like new arrival na grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
First Sales Report!

Philadelphia General Contractors//King

$320

It was God!
Help Me Thank God!
Hold Time: 24hrs

Over a year in the Domain industry, tired and almost quitting, thanks to God, my Boss @Gentle Wind and the Sales report on this thread Kept me going!

Neva Quite!
Dare To Win!
Victoria Ascerta!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
EAGLE2020:
First Sales Report!

$320

It was God!
Help Me Thank God!

Congrats man smiley, I am happy for you. It's good to never give up. How many domains you have in your portfolio before this sales??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
EAGLE2020:
First Sales Report!

$320

It was God!
Help Me Thank God!

Over a year in the Domain industry, tired and almost quitting, thanks to God, my Boss @Gentle Wind and the Sales report on this thread Kept me going!

Neva Quite!
Dare To Win!
Victoria Ascerta!

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
EAGLE2020:
First Sales Report!

$320

It was God!
Help Me Thank God!

Neva Quite!
Dare To Win!
Victoria Ascerta!
Congratulations bro

Was it ED picked ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:

Ah

Good afternoon.
I'm only replying you because the Boss there mentioned my username, if not I do not consider myself fit to give anyone advice yet.

The famous Golden/financial advice of this thread is to go back to the first page and start reading with your jotter by your side.

It's not easy seriously, but from what I observed from the thread, it's worth it. Because you'll get to see some bosses here who came here asking for sales letters, and their numerous newbie questions, but today, they have gotten to the top.

Personally, I believe it is your passion that would drive you and there is no doubt about it, as you could get frustrated while reading. I have been following the thread even before it got to pge 2000, but I didn't have much time as I was working on another platform to raise funds and get me a phone, coupled with school demands.
So it was my passion that helped me to read from the beginning to the end.

While reading, make sure to utilize the LIKE and SHARE options. For instance, I dedicated my own LIKE Option to be for any sales reports I see on the thread, then the SHARE for any relevant information/tutorial.
This way you won't have to go through the thread after you're done with it, but only visit your profile and make easy reference.

The first 500 pages would give you a guide on what the business is all about (the basics), but you will still have to read till the end. Depending on your schedules, this is achievable in less than a week.

Below are page numbers of some helpful posts:

Geo domain tutorial by Ikhalyfah--Pg 1366

SimpsonRocket 's tutorial on how to use expired domains dot net website---Pg 1265

Brandables domain tutorial by Beckplanet---Pgs 657-660

How to pick and research geo domains by Cyriletifit---Pg 1773

A compilation of sales letters by Richkal--Page 1018

Thread links compiled by TheSTReetman--1982
Navigating through this links is easily done by just editing the current page number from your browser, and inputting the page number you want to go to.

That's all for now, I believe they would be helpful.

There's also the option of going for paid mentorship with the boss iykepromotions , julanky dot com is there for you. It's a nice way to start except if you are suffering from Severe Average Purchasing Ability, SAPA grin

I wish you good luck.
Nice summary boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
EAGLE2020:
First Sales Report!

$320

It was God!
Help Me Thank God!

Neva Quite!
Dare To Win!
Victoria Ascerta!
Congratulations
More sales to you, Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.