Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521054 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
iykepromotions:
No need of paying for that. List your domains in top marketplaces and contact potential end users. Going to auctions does not guarantee that your donain will be sold. What matters more is how popular and keyword rich is your domain.
sorry re-reading the thread b4 buying and this is one of my question... What do you mean by keyword rich?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Abeg who has used crypto to pay for domain on epik here? I want to know if it's a better option than ATM card payment

Anybody please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Isaacodusanya:
sorry re-reading the thread b4 buying and this is one of my question... What do you mean by keyword rich?
How popular and relevant the keyword to whatever services the targeted endusers may be offering

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Alexxien:

TO THE BOLDED
1. To be very Thirsty for Knowledge( just as a medical student carries out research to perform anatomy)

2. To have the courage of a Lion(making very hard decision and going after it as long you have got a tight feeling in your gut even if your body and everyone says No)

3. To have the heart of a Gambler( Never Stop, even when you have run out of money)

Start from page 1, I wish you good luck mate smiley
3 is importanter. It was the step I took that gave me my first sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
symbuul:
Is it wise to create another email for outbounding or using the email you used for domain registration?
Create another
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin tongue
symbuul:
Should I park this domain? I just hand regged it day before yesterday and put a "buy now" price on it just now. Bought it at dynadot and listed at Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please I need your help. I just bought this domain on epik, and inputed Dan name servers. But when I try to list it on Dan it says failed and I don't know why.

When I try to visit the domain by typing it into my browser this is what I see.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
justmykel:

If you don't mind telling, what do you do with those names boss? You have a way of converting worthless names to gems
Not really bro, using them for a project.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Please I need your help. I just bought this domain on epik, and inputed Dan name servers. But when I try to list it on Dan it says failed and I don't know why.

When I try to visit the domain by typing it into my browser this is what I see
Contact Dan and tell them you're the new owner.

They should help you delete the name so that you can relist.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Femcesc07:
Contact Dan and tell them you're the new owner.

They should help you delete the name so that you can relist.

Done that. Thanks brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viklegend(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wats supping guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2022
We are at your services to withdraw your hard earned funds....We are fast and reliable. PayPal, Payoneer ,Skrill , Neteller etc. We give good rate and instant payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2022
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chedvahwriter: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2022
I can help you sell your products for a fee as an affiliate.

Send me a message on whatsapp 07032624555
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
which backorder service is more efficient.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
excess4luv:
which backorder service is more efficient.
DropCatch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Registered two names now since yesterday and they both have had previous listings on Dan. What sign is that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Registered two names now since yesterday and they both have had previous listings on Dan. What sign is that
You registered already? Just tell Dan you are the new owner and they will delete the old one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Thanks for this. I really appreciate.

Thank you

How do I do this please?

Modified: I've seen the guide shared here, thanks.

. Can you pls point me to where the guide is on here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You registered already? Just tell Dan you are the new owner and they will delete the old one.

Yes. I registered a second one this morning and have chatted with Dan's CC
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yes. I registered a second one this morning and have chatted with Dan's CC
Don't worry they will correct. And I hope you are regging good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
DropCatch

thank you Sapio
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Don't worry they will correct. And I hope you are regging good.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thank God you asked. I need all the criticism I can get because I want to enter this hustle again with all my might. I just started registing after allowing my previous domains to expire last two years. Registered two now;

Charlotte//wood//flooring
Garage//doors//oyster bay

Both in king
The names are okay.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
The names are okay.
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuntersChain(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Greetings to the gurus in the building, I'm a newbie and for now I use a no investment platform of SH, please how do I increase my daily submission from three.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holluwahgbenga:
. Can you pls point me to where the guide is on here?
Pgs 2339-2340
Check massive1019 's posts in those pages

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thank God you asked. I need all the criticism I can get because I want to enter this hustle again with all my might. I just started registing after allowing my previous domains to expire last two years. Registered two now;

Charlotte//wood//flooring
Garage//doors//oyster bay

Both in king

First name is nice. Hmmm the second one is so bad. Besides the main form of it is available so I wonder why u reg this one. You must’ve seen something sha

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
undecided
Nawa for this babe ooo...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
HIScraziness:

First name is nice. Hmmm the second one is so bad. Besides the main form of it is available so I wonder why u reg this one. You must’ve seen something sha

Thanks my brother. You're the second person telling me about the second name. Honestly I didn't use the same metrics as the one I used to choose the first name. I registered it because the main is registered maybe I can pitch it to them? I might be wrong but that was my thinking when registering it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Learner47 post=109380694]

Sorry to hear that, In case things are hard to ur side ur wellcome to my country where everyone mind his own bussiness. You rent a full furnished house/room for $500/month (it depend on ur pocket/ there are houses/rooms u can rent even for $100). You keep ur gate closed all the time and nobody bother u. U do ur staff, during evening/weekend drive ur harrier to beach/bar/glocery ,,,enjoy ur wine etc. In my country, If u have a stable online earning lets say $500/month,,,,, u live a very luxury life...JUST ENSURE THAT UR NOT CHALLENGING THE GOVERMENT/THOSE IN POWER. Dont involve urself in politics, then ur good to live just like other inborn citizens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AAA593 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.