Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531711 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

no one taught me.
just reading the thread, picked up some important things and namepros, plus PDFs
Okay. You can message then. I hope you are not like most newbies though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Many? Sure? How many?
more than 10. with exact keyword but they are using their Country code. co-uk. so I decided to ask here First before doing anything
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Many? Sure? How many?
more than 10. with exact keyword but they are using their Country code. co-uk. so I decided to ask here First before doing anything
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

more than 10.
with exact keyword but they are using their Country code. co-uk.
so I decided to ask here First before doing anything
Not enough for a newbie. It's not for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
no boss.
I have passed the novice level, now a beginner..
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not enough for a newbie. It's not for you.
ok boss.
your email address?
or anything I can contact you with pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:
My 5th Sales this month and probably not the last cuz month never end grin

Hold time- 5months or there about

BIN- $650
SP- $375

4th follow up. Buyer offered $375 and I accepted ASAP cause the city population is barely 7k and endusers were too few.
boss boss....Congratulations sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

no boss.
I have passed the novice level, now a beginner..
lol
I don't have free energy for unserious people.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

Hampstead//flooring-com

The population is discouraging brother. And for people who love .uk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jimneighbour:
boss boss....Congratulations sir

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

grin
Lol. For real. I've been hurt trying to help some persons. Not funny. Spending my time to help out but they wanting shortcuts. I no get that energy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Lol you don't want to hear.....How do I use Google please?? grin.....can I message u tho I don't know how to use that nairaland site people keep talking about pls smiley

Sapiosexuality:

I feel u on this lol.... You will spend months teaching someone something and they will tell u at the end that this isn't something for them and they quit... Like ur time wasn't worth it... It will na be like u are begging them to help them change their situation

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol you don't want to hear.....How do I use Google please?? grin.....can I message u tho I don't know how to use that nairaland site people keep talking about pls smiley
Lol. It's annoying when newbies don't keep notes or not focused. Not my business really but not when I'm investing my time for another's goodwill. It's annoying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
I swear lol I just tire.......It will turn from please teach me ...to please come and learn na....please please come and learn lol..
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. It's annoying when newbies don't keep notes or not focused. Not my business really but not when I'm investing my time for another's goodwill. It's annoying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
You will post and still reply with another moniker. Chatting with yourself. Spamming the thread undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
alawi5k:
You will post and still reply with another moniker. Chatting with yourself. Spamming the thread undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
alawi5k:

There was a caught?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Congratulations boss
The name long sha
HIScraziness:

BIN- $650
SP- $375

4th follow up. Buyer offered $375 and I accepted ASAP cause the city population is barely 7k and endusers were too few.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sweet one boss
Congratulations
Do you use Afternic lander boss??

Also, I've been trying to reach you on WhatsApp but I don't get response in your DM
Please attend embarassed
iykepromotions:

Sales Alert;

Asphalt/consultant in king

Dropped Reg: $7.99 Nov last year.

SP; $350

Outbounding. Afternic landers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
McTeesticks:
Sweet one boss
Congratulations
Do you use Afternic lander boss??

Also, I've been trying to reach you on WhatsApp but I don't get response in your DM
Please attend embarassed
yes afternic landers; ns5 and 6. My WhatsApp is active. Please Resend your message.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

BIN- $650
SP- $375

Congrats boss,
Brother na 4 ed u pick this domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

Congrats boss,
Brother na 4 ed u pick this domain

Yes. Same night it dropped. Checked the city name and it was a beach city so I bought it immediately. beach city = vacations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Richsteemit:

I heard you went full time on this business. I also want to take your step. I'm currently saving money and buying names. Any advice you can give a person that look up to you. Even though have not make a sale yet. I still believe I can do it full time
Fulltime? Maybe. But I don't do it 24/7 though na my main hustle. The only advice here is, keep buying. Let assume you bought 10names and no sale, don't stop. Buy more. This is how you make consistent sales. You can buy 10names this month and see how it goes. Then if the result is not enough, you can buy 20 the following month. Most important is, don't just buy to increase portfolio. Buy/reg names that you can sell. Names with quality. Put yourself in the shoes of Austin//landscapers, would you be interested in buying Austin//Affordable//Landscaping if it were pitched to you? This is one of the ways to know quality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Parzival001:

Congrats, how many did you backorder? undecided
7 cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
richkal:

Congrats more fruitful year ahead.���
Ameen and you too boss!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

Yes. Same night it dropped. Checked the city name and it was a beach city so I bought it immediately. beach city = vacations.
Wisdom!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:
7 cry

How do u pay? U know the bank restrictions and all. If it’s via virtual cards then you’re really trying o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

How do u pay? U know the bank restrictions and all. If it’s via virtual cards then you’re really trying o.
virtual card of course. Wetin man go do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:
7 cry
Okay bro. The info is important for us newbies
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

This is what I wanted to ask I want to know if there's any other option that's cheaper than virtual card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

BIN- $650
SP- $375

chai grin this kind long name with 5 words .congrats bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.