Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529984 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

I don’t normally add price in the first outbound. Did my first outbound immediately I bought it in December but there was no response. Did follow up again telling them I’ve reduced the price $550 yet no response. Did third follow up in February with $450 and no show too. Then I figured they were in winter period so vacations in that city might not be selling at that time so I decided to leave it till few weeks before summer vacations. decided to do a fresh outbound without price few days ago, got two people who were interested. Told one my price and he went mute. Told the second guy the price is $650 and he said if I would collect $375 that he’d make sure to pay that day so I accepted, imported lead and he paid few hours after. Funniest thing is the price on the landing page was $250. Had to change it immediately.

Sales letter below

Thank you, boss. This is golden! More sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gud evening everyone....can someone help appraise this domain Miami//Yacht//Rent/// in king. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Humblemax:

I think so.

My SH registered names are in afternic without me listing any of them myself.
Bro did you use the standard listings or premium for your names to be on your afternic automatically?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. For real. I've been hurt trying to help some persons. Not funny. Spending my time to help out but they wanting shortcuts. I no get that energy.
I’m willing to learn bro...I’m reading the thread and checking namepros and namebio regularly. I already sent a PM, please reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mkingz:
Bro did you use the standard listings or premium for your names to be on your afternic automatically?

SH registered names are premium listings.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good evening house. Please once again, is there any domain sales promo from any registrar ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Use TLDES.COM to check for promos
expertix:
Good evening house. Please once again, is there any domain sales promo from any registrar ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
expertix:
If you have a friend in Europe. Tell them to register in nominalia.com, promo of 3 dot com at 0 euro.
They push the domain to you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jamescool2:
Gud evening everyone....can someone help appraise this domain Miami//Yacht//Rent/// in king. Thanks
Bought or yet to?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
jamih:

If you have a friend in Europe. Tell them to register in nominalia.com, promo of 3 dot com at 0 euro.
They push the domain to you

Abeg, dem get Account with Dan?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
VersatileVee:

na manual scraping u dey do?
Most of the time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jamescool2:
Rentals would have been better. Next time try to use search engines to get a scope on the exact keywords endusers are after.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Bought or yet to?

I already bought it..do u suggest I ask for a refund
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Floyd45:

Abeg, dem get Account with Dan?
no, Dan does not have account with them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Alexxien:

Rentals would have been better. Next time try to use search engines to get a scope on the exact keywords endusers are after.

Thanks...i will do just that . Though the Miami//Yacht//Rent is a developed site
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jamescool2:

I already bought it..do u suggest I ask for a refund
Refund asap.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2022
soliufiljannah:

This is one of the ways to know quality.

Mr Soliu, like how many domain names you register in a month on average?? Hear from you soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2022
HIScraziness:
My 5th Sales this month and probably not the last cuz month never end grin

Hold time- 5months or there about

BIN- $650
SP- $375

4th follow up. Buyer offered $375 and I accepted ASAP cause the city population is barely 7k and endusers were too few.
boss so how do you respond to an "how much" enquiry

You respond is much appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:54am On May 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Refund asap.

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejibamui: 11:21am On May 01, 2022
Pls any boss in d house should tell me truth about this domain.
I bought it on godaddy.
"Torontoplumberandheating.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2022
ejibamui:
I bought it on godaddy.
Why did you buy it in the first place?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2022
humble7744:
boss so how do you respond to an "how much" enquiry

You respond is much appreciated

“Hi Humble, my asking price is $200. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.”

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2022
ejibamui:
I bought it on godaddy.
The only thing I can say here is to always try and match the tenses.

So plumb ing goes better with heat ing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2022
HIScraziness:

Ijamexchange (dot) ng. Scroll small u will see where to click for exchange rates
Great rates. Worth trying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff2020: 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
ejibamui:
I bought it on godaddy.

The domain name you posted is wack and out of sorts.

Do you know that 'plumber' is a person and 'heating' is a continuous progressive verb?

Always consider Subject Verb Agreement before registering domain names.

If you wanna learn all the rudiments of Domain Name Business, just send me a private mail on my inbox and I'll push you a PPT which Costs N2000...There's an after support once you buy it.

Lest I forget, do you know that the domain extension .XYZ is the goldmine that can fetch you more than $85999?

I have rich keywords trending in the USA that you will find in the PPT for .XYZ.

See you at the top.

Cheers!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Do you know that 'plumber' is a person and 'heating' is a continuous progressive verb?

If you wanna learn all the rudiments of Domain Name Business, just send me a private mail on my inbox and I'll push you a PPT which Costs N2000...There's an after support once you buy it.

Lest I forget, do you know that the domain extension .XYZ is the goldmine that can fetch you more than $85999?

I have rich keywords trending in the USA that you will find in the PPT for .XYZ.

See you at the top.

Cheers!
Is the book written by you?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
Happy New Month.
With respect to Monday -Wednesday holiday, is it ideal/advisable to outbound or take a break from outbounding during these days?
I'll like to hear from everyone smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:48pm On May 01, 2022
I can bet you have never made a domain sale in your life. Barao grin
onlinestaff2020:

See you at the top.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2022
AkProsper:
Happy New Month.
With respect to Monday -Wednesday holiday, is it ideal/advisable to outbound or take a break from outbounding during these days?
I'll like to hear from everyone smiley

Keep outbounding.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wizzynuru, Nezta43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.