Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479196 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klinsbeth: 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
Hello, I am a newbie, and have studied the forum discussions.
I want to buy a domain, but want opinions..
Is "web essentials" a good domain with DA 10
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:40pm On May 03, 2022
Tanjiro:
Please bosses I need your advice on this one!

I purchased a domain on Epik and listed it on both Afternic and Epik with the nameservers pointing to Epik. Logged into my Afternic account yesterday and saw it was on pending sale.

So I decided to do a follow up today and got a reply from an end user that it has already been purchased by his team. I did the outbound on Saturday last week but I did not receive any confirmation email from Afternic or Epik.

Where was the domain purchased from, if it has truly been purchased, and what should I tell the end user?

Thanks.
Congratulations in advance. Always check Afternic for pending sales. It will drop on or before Friday. Gently move to another domain. God bless USA!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2022
klinsbeth:
Hello, I am a newbie, and have studied the forum discussions.
I want to buy a domain, but want opinions..
Is "web essentials" a good domain with DA 10
No.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
Thanks
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2022
JohnQueen:
Wise charges $4.14 to receive USD right?

it's still better than Grey... Though I don't get charge when upwork pay my earnings.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2022
U1:

See better info. Thanks, man.
You are welcome bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 9:04pm On May 03, 2022
alawi5k:
Congratulations in advance. Always check Afternic for pending sales. It will drop on or before Friday. Gently move to another domain. God bless USA!
Thanks man! cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:08pm On May 03, 2022
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.

1. Please can we send from grey/king to crypto/king?

2. Any bottleneck when opening a crypto/king account as a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
therealMcCain:

1. Please can we send from grey/king to crypto/king?

2. Any bottleneck when opening a crypto/king account as a nigerian
sure you can... you need to change from Usd to euro. Crypto/king only give you euro account if you ain't uUS resident.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2022
Just read up. It's wire transfers that they deduct the fee. ACH is free
terrymason:
it's still better than Grey... Though I don't get charge when upwork pay my earnings.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Coldplayyy(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2022
Read from page 1.. you no gree grin

now Baba wants to appraise woto woto in xyz grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
As a brandable domainer, My main criteria for evaluating a domain name are Use cases, keywords and industry. Sometimes, I see domains that do not meet these criteria but I just have to follow my instinct. This category mostly fall under Madeup brandable domains. Sometimes, I fall in love with the way they sound and not because they have any use case (Madeup names).
Also, I visit the new listings on SH and BB frequently to see new trends and what people are listing

Sorry, what's BB and SH?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2022
GeneralKoko:

Sorry, what's BB and SH?
BB is BrandBucket and SH is SquadHelp

You've got to read more bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2022
Femcesc07:
BB is BrandBucket and SH is SquadHelp

You've got to read more bro

It is good I asked. Thanks for clarity. Other newbies will also read this too cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2022
Coldplayyy:

Lololol grin.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2022
Coldplayyy:

this is funny
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:38am On May 04, 2022
Promxy94:
Hmmmmm

Mehn things are happening.
So this selling of information from this thread is true.
And if you check well now, they are the once shouting as if you are hiding information from them, just to seize the information and sell for their personal aggrandisement.
lol... are you surprised... Everything I was afraid of years ago have happened.. I remember people were attacking me back then for not releasing information...

There is even a case of a Nigerian that bought a domain name and didn't pay the owner... and then proceeded to try to sell it. Or is the ones using Epik front by cloning signatures? Nigerians are despicable when they want to be negative...

Everything I feared has happened.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:40am On May 04, 2022
COZA:

Completedns . com (join the space)
I signed up here but didnt get any email from them to confirm my email despite the fact that they said they sent me a link...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2022
U1:

See better info. Thanks, man.
send me a DM...let me tell you something... iCauseTrouble, please do same. I dont want to share it here because of fear of what I am reading from this thread lately...

IykePromotions, do the same.

AwesomeDuru, I will buzz you for it and you have to select those that you give it to.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:52am On May 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
https://www. namepros .com/threads/popular-brandable-discussions.1231444/
Remove the spaces between the dots. I did it to avoid getting banned by the antispam bot
cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:12am On May 04, 2022
Greetings house.
I just came off the bot ban.

@ikalyfha welcome back, I guess you went for your house mastership?

Those trading info from this thread, just know that you're an hindrance to the newbies (present and future). Instead of trying to rip off #2k from them, why not get a domain name and sell for $100 or less (you go still make gain).

Sold this in April:
HT: 6 months
ED pick
BIN: 300$
SP: 165 (offer made)

Thanks @all.
Stop giving us (Nigerians) a dented image!

Thank you @all.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:19am On May 04, 2022
Coldplayyy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 3:48am On May 04, 2022
2sexycom:
send me a DM...let me tell you something... iCauseTrouble, please do same. I dont want to share it here because of fear of what I am reading from this thread lately...

IykePromotions, do the same.

AwesomeDuru, I will buzz you for it and you have to select those that you give it to.
My name is missing cry embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:33am On May 04, 2022
schullten:

Sold this in April:
HT: 6 months
ED pick

Thanks @all.

Thank you @all.
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistacoco2: 6:02am On May 04, 2022
Good morning Bosses in the house! I'm a newbie, I listed my domain on Afternic since yesterday afternoon and the parking status is still indicating pending. Pls how long does it take to be approved. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:16am On May 04, 2022
alawi5k:
My name is missing cry embarassed

Maybe na set by set 2sexycom i lie?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:27am On May 04, 2022
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

Softwares
Gmaps leads - Letsextract
Yellow page leads - Yellow page scraper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:17am On May 04, 2022
shocked Dog Bites Get lawyers? shocked...eweee oh...just checked it's actually a really important law suit shocked nice
schullten:

Thanks @all.

Thank you @all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCeasar: 7:39am On May 04, 2022
Good morning everyone here.. I'm new here so I want to learn the process from the starting.. . Please help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:41am On May 04, 2022
2sexycom:
send me a DM...let me tell you something... iCauseT.rouble, please do same. I dont want to share it here because of fear of what I am reading from this thread lately...

IykePromo.tions, do the same.

AwesomeD.uru, I will buzz you for it and you have to select those that you give it to.

Wehdone angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:42am On May 04, 2022
grin
symbuul:

Wehdone angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: RAV3N, wizzynuru and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.