Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530364 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:23am On May 05, 2022
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.
Pls I have a Wise US account but, will afternic release funds to the account given that I am not a US resident and I have my nationality as Nigerian on my Afternic profile?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:33am On May 05, 2022
2sexycom:
alright, let me do it again.
Boss, I just sent DM ooo. Pls kindly share your info with me too ooo. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleektek01: 9:38am On May 05, 2022
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.

Which ID verification did you use to open wise.

They did not accept my nin slip
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Rejected by BB. I didn't bother to submit to SH. I wanted to reduce the price but upon checking it out, I saw the pending sale status

Honestly, I don't like both BB and SH. I have seen a lot of names sold here and on name pros but rejected by either of the two platform. 2sexycom I sent you PM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2022
richkal:

Honestly, I don't like both BB and SH. I have seen a lot of names sold here and on name pros but rejected by either of the two platform.
Yes, you're very right. But don't forget too that every business has her own USP (unique selling proposition). It is for us to tailor our domain business ideas to theirs to get accepted. There is nothing wrong if we spread our income net with BB and SH. No one can tell where the fishes are in the sea. Just my thinking.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
My last sale on afternic.
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Beautiful name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:19am On May 05, 2022
2sexycom:

Oga boss I am here too ooo
Can I dm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:32am On May 05, 2022
Thanks
dazzlingd:

Beautiful name
ikhalyfah:

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Diego56: 10:33am On May 05, 2022
Become a member to get notifications when new games are released and exclusive deals. Check out their website to see which games are hot right now! And use a CDKeys promo code at checkout to save more money. Source for more about Technik Gutschein 2022 ✅ und Technik Gutscheincode - Bummelwelt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2022
IdeasPro:

Yes, you're very right. But don't forget too that every business has her own USP (unique selling proposition). It is for us to tailor our domain business ideas to theirs to get accepted. There is nothing wrong if we spread our income net with BB and SH. No one can tell where the fishes are in the sea. Just my thinking.

You are on point bro, it good to cast the net wide to increase chance of bountiful catch. But I like to cast my net in an ocean with more fish (Afternic in this case). I tilt towards higher odd most time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfavour2020: 11:34am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Boss please help your bro, having issues with afternic on how to verify my listed domain. I listed yesterday, as at this morning it was under review since yesterday. Now i checked it, they've removed it from my domain portfolio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:40am On May 05, 2022
Contact the customer service and they will help you list it. You may need to provide evidence that you own the domain name
Godfavour2020:

Boss please help your bro, having issues with afternic on how to verify my listed domain. I listed yesterday, as at this morning it was under review since yesterday. Now i checked it, they've removed it from my domain portfolio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfavour2020: 11:53am On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Contact the customer service and they will help you list it. You may need to provide evidence that you own the domain name
Oooh thanks..so i will have to contact them anytime i want to list?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:04pm On May 05, 2022
Godfavour2020:

Not everytime. Just sometimes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:06pm On May 05, 2022
Not everytime. You only contact them if the name has been listed earlier by someone else or their is a discrepancy in the ownership of the name
Godfavour2020:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistacoco2: 12:39pm On May 05, 2022
Please I am having issue logging in my Afternic account. Please what could be the issue. Help please

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2022
2sexycom:

Chief, I sent you a DM too.
Abeg share the info reach my side.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:45pm On May 05, 2022
Contact their Customer Service
mistacoco2:
Please I am having issue logging in my Afternic account. Please what could be the issue. Help please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2022
2sexycom:
na set by set baba, that is why I said Iykepromotions will decide how to distribute the info other persons. I will suggest it to him...

Omo, na make some weyrey no go spoil things for us ni jare. With what I am seeing some people do here, they fit frustrate many of us ni. I will suggest ways that it can get some other persons...

If baba like u dey share info, we Una pikin go surface. Boss I signify my interest ooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2022
Sleektek01:

Which ID verification did you use to open wise.

They did not accept my nin slip
intl Passport
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2022
Heyzee5:

Pls I have a Wise US account but, will afternic release funds to the account given that I am not a US resident and I have my nationality as Nigerian on my Afternic profile?
I've not withdraw from afternic before... but someone said US Bank account can be added to receive funds.

You can read few pages backwards to get the full details and point your question to the said person.

You can ask their CC at afternic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Obagoblog:

Congrats!
thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
belovez:

Create more email
okay sir will do that, thanks alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 2:44pm On May 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Get more emails
thanks, will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
iykepromotions:
congrats bro and to all the recent sellers. This is impressive! @Favourdman glad you're making some progress. Build up your portfolio.
thanks Boss Ike, I am already doing that, may God continue to bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
Sa.v is just complicated to me. Showing 3 buy now listings but displaying only one. I don find the other two taya.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:57pm On May 05, 2022
Important info; seems meta is picking up small small. Jack up your price a bit if you have. Just undersold one few hours ago.

MetaA1.com - coined. Bought last Oct. $7.99

Sold; $350. No outbounding.

Afternic landers.

Glory be to God.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Manamps: 4:02pm On May 05, 2022
Hello, Una good day oo, please do I need to pay to transfer domain out Of cosmotown? E get one transaction like dat Wey dey hold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistacoco2: 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Good evening Boss! Please how do I proof to them i own the domain. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfavour2020: 5:27pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This will be the second time I will be contacting them to help me list. My first domain I contacted them, because I had a similar issue which even resulted in the restriction of my account and they did not even reply to my mail for a good 17 hours or so. I had to put them on call before they listed. I will be doing the same thing as before, before they could help me list. Is there any other site aside from afternic? Is like Afternic is the only selling site people use here or is there something special about them that warrants this customer's patronage?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
Heyzee5:

Adding a US bank account by Wise on Afternic means you will select USA as your country since that is the address Wise gives. At stage 4, you will have to submit US tax info and SSN (if I'm not mistaken. You can crosscheck). Not sure you can get through this stage. I will suggest you generate UK Bank account, £, on Wise, and link same to your Afternic. Use the address provided by Wise, and choose your country as UK. It's very simple to link it since your option at stage 4 will be a non-US resident.

10 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.