Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521319 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
Rankett:

Does the buyer have a website? If he/she does, then you can offer to redirect the domain name to his website until the transfer lock is lifted by crafting a killer email.

But if he/she doesn't have a current website, then you just need to try and convince him/her to wait for the 60 day lock.
the buyer does not have a Website, please can you help craft a killing email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Please, what is the quickest way to get across to SAV? I am on the verge of losing a sale.
I have open a ticket through their website but I am yet to hear from them

Look for their number! Don't lose that sale ooo!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
symbuul:

So sorry bro. I just complained about sav this evening. I don't seem to understand much there. My favourite has been dyna but their .com is on the high side.
please what is sav and dyna ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
So sad the buyer cancelled the transaction after I have explained to him that the domain name is under 60 days lock.

Do you have the website address of the buyer?
If YES, change the domain lander to Dan, confirm that it's on than.
Send his details in as a lead on Dan. And mail him that he can now take instant ownership of the domain, that the leading domain marketplace Dan.com has sent him a mail to take ownership.

But if the buyer prefers GoDaddy, then there's nothing you can but to keep working.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Osas187:
Gm
I’m newbie
Please which of this two is worth buying according to their profile
2sexycom
What site is this abeg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
schullten:

Do you have the website address of the buyer?
If YES, change the domain lander to Dan, confirm that it's on than.
Send his details in as a lead on Dan. And mail him that he can now take instant ownership of the domain, that the leading domain marketplace Dan.com has sent him a mail to take ownership.

But if the buyer prefers GoDaddy, then there's nothing you can but to keep working.
the buyer has no website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Please, what is the quickest way to get across to SAV? I am on the verge of losing a sale.
I have open a ticket through their website but I am yet to hear from them

Contact Nick R on this thread.

www.namepros. $ com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/page-59#posts

Commot the $ and spaces

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Thanks..... I will update the house. Those SAV guys are scammers. Let me see how everything goes
Rankett:

Contact Nick R on this thread.

www.namepros. $ com/threads/sav-official-thread.1202323/page-59#posts

Commot the $ and spaces
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Osas187:
please what is sav and dyna ?

Sa.v and dy.nadot. They are domain registrars where you can buy and register a domain name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks..... I will update the house. Those SAV guys are scammers. Let me see how everything goes
sav is bad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Omoh, with these complains I may be forced to transfer my domain to dyna if they don't do anything about it. Biko make sure the sale goes through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 9:37pm On May 05, 2022
BrainRider:

What site is this abeg?
Domaintools

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 9:38pm On May 05, 2022
symbuul:

Sa.v and dy.nadot. They are domain registrars where you can buy and register a domain name.
thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:49pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
the buyer does not have a Website, please can you help craft a killing email?

Hi Mr jewelry,

I'm sorry you had to cancel the transaction on Afternic . I understand that you're not comfortable taking ownership of the domain at SAV and that's fine.

I would have loved to transfer the domain to you at your preferred registrar (GoDaddy) but the domain is currently under 60-day lock and as per ICANN rule, domains under 60-day lock cannot be transferred from one registrar to another.

However, the transfer lock will be lifted by October 2 and by then you could have it at GoDaddy.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'm sorry once again that you had to cancel the transaction.

Kind regards,
Zig

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
Rankett:

Hi Mr jewelry,

I'm sorry you had to cancel the transaction on Afternic . I understand that you're not comfortable taking ownership of the domain at SAV and that's fine.

I would have loved to transfer the domain to you at your preferred registrar (GoDaddy) but the domain is currently under 60-day lock and as per ICANN rule, domains under 60-day lock cannot be transferred from one registrar to another.

However, the transfer lock will be lifted by October 2 and by then you could have it at GoDaddy.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'm sorry once again that you had to cancel the transaction.

Kind regards,
Zig
I love this. Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mistacoco2: 10:00pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Take a screenshot of the domain in your account and attach it to your email
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
Hi guys, you need to be very careful while using SAV.
At exactly 8:02pm, I received a mail from Afternic that one of my domains has sold. I knew I bought the name recently so I rushed to check for the name in my account. On getting to my SAV account, I couldn't find my domain there. it was as if I was dreaming. I searched my domains one by one using different filters but I couldn't find it. Then I rushed to my email to see if I truly bought the domain, on getting there, I saw the receipt and the message they sent me that the domain is in my account.
I message SAV's customer care and they responded that I deleted the domain. Omo my head spark. Throughout my domaining career, I have never deleted any domain before. I had to give them some street madness. Last last, they have returned my domain to my account. The domain is still 15 days old so I have to wait for 45 more days to transfer it out.
Definitely, they wanted to play a fast one on me maybe by selling the domain behind me.
I can't wait to move all my domains out of that registrar. I have lost 3 sales with them in the past. Na so I for take lose $2988 again now

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
N

On fire.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
At exactly 8:02pm, I received a mail from Afternic that one of my domains has sold. I knew I bought the name recently so I rushed to check for the name in my account. On getting to my SAV account, I couldn't find my domain there. it was as if I was dreaming. I searched my domains one by one using different filters but I couldn't find it. Then I rushed to my email to see if I truly bought the domain, on getting there, I saw the receipt and the message they sent me that the domain is in my account.
I message SAV's customer care and they responded that I deleted the domain. Omo my head spark. Throughout my domaining career, I have never deleted any domain before. I had to give them some street madness. Last last, they have returned my domain to my account. The domain is still 15 days old so I have to wait for 45 more days to transfer it out.
Definitely, they wanted to play a fast one on me maybe by selling the domain behind me.
I can't wait to move all my domains out of that registrar. I have lost 3 sales with them in the past. Na so I for take lose $2988 again now

I've stopped buying from SAV like this.. Congrats on the massive sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2022
When I said one time that SAV.com is useless, you countered me. Unfortunately what I talked about has happened to you now. Its just unfortunate. Any serious domainer should avoid sav, avoid them like the plague, like covid19. Never get carried away with their cheap .com price, its there fOr a reason. All please avoid sav.com for your own peace of mind!!!!!!!

iCauseTrouble:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:47pm On May 05, 2022
Bro please show me where I countered you or supported SAV in the past and let me apologise. I really can't remember but if I did, it must be during my ignorant days. I have lost over 3 avoidable sales in the past with SAV, so I can't defend them. You can check some of my previous posts where I reported the sales I lost with them.
ndeekay:
When I said one time that SAV.com is useless, you countered me. Unfortunately what I talked about has happened to you now. Its just unfortuane. Any serious domainer should avoid sav, avoid them like the plague, like covid19. Never get carried away with their cheap .com price, its there fOr a reason. All please avoid savcom for your own peace of mind!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2022
I said it here that sav should be avoided and I got a strong counter from someoe asking how, now I guess they now know better since you said its not you. Let us avoid sav for peace' sake.
iCauseTrouble:
Bro please show me where I countered you or supported SAV in the past and let me apologise. I really can't remember but if I did, it must be during my ignorant days. I have lost over 3 avoidable sales in the past with SAV, so I can't defend them. You can check some of my previous posts where I reported the sales I lost with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:58pm On May 05, 2022
But you should have confirmed if I was the one before accusing me. To the best of my knowledge, I have never supported and I will never support SAV. All my previous posts on this thread are there to confirm
ndeekay:
I said it here that sav should be avoided and I got a strong counter from someoe asking how, now I guess they now know better since you said its not you. Let us avoid sav for peace' sake.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2022
Am sorry then if its not you but we all will do well to steer clear of sav. My sincerest apologies to you. More sales to us all.
iCauseTrouble:
But you should have confirmed if I was the one before accusing me. To the best of my knowledge, I have never supported and I will never support SAV. All my previous posts on this thread are there to confirm

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:09am On May 06, 2022
One love bro. No problem
ndeekay:
Am sorry then if its not you but we all will do well to steer clear of sav. My sincerest apologies to you. More sales to us all.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:11am On May 06, 2022
Aaaaaaaahhhh Gbese...abi this ones dey kolo...which kin deletion....Sav biko pls....na ur low price we dey manage no dey bleep up na
iCauseTrouble:
At exactly 8:02pm, I received a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Fireman smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 1:54am On May 06, 2022
Updates on Legal Verify

Banks drops with card delivery now available ( TD, chase, woodforest, key bank, pnc, Wells Fargo etc
Cash app btc, RN+AN verified
Verified Crypto exchange wallet - Cex.io, coinbase, uphold, binance , phemex, crypto.com, kraken, okcoin.

Reach us via WhatsApp: +234#706*457/1275
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 3:09am On May 06, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
One love bro. No problem
Congratulations on your sales boss

Maybe you should call them out on NP.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2022
You could have registered the name with GoDaddy and forget about calling them to return the name...... icausetrouble
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 4:44am On May 06, 2022
Zigla:
I love this. Thanks bro

Welcome. Let us know how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: skankhunt101, KOLLEE(m), Domainer1999 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.