Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530891 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
Never you underestimate Nigeria domainers.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
HIScraziness:

The dollar card is not cheaper than virtual lol. U have to deposit dollars into that account to be able to use it. Unlike virtual cards where u can easily exchange naira to dollar so u can buy things online.
Mad o

Thanks for letting me know this.

Was thinking it'll just work , provided you have some cash and they'll allow you fund the dollar account.

Promxy94:

Nothing just don't have the time to source for dollars.

I hardly sell via Afternic. So no where to get dollars from easily.

Virtual cards are just so easy.
Now I understand

But epik. has crypto payment method for purchasing domains. Have you given it a try?

Learner47:
Domaining done turn big man business.

I remember that time in 2020 I started buying..with #30K u can get UpTo 20 .coms handregs domains.

Now u need approx. 50K to get 10 .coms since each .com is around 5K now.

Out of 10 geo names can u sell one. Next year it may become 5 names for 50k. Out of 5 can u sell one.

If u get small capital na to scrutinize name well b4 buying.
So true

Imagine yourself as a newbie with little funds in this season, would you take the risk of registering a domain name with z.com that's selling a .com for $4.9?

What's worst that can happen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:08pm On May 16, 2022
Hi guys, Please who has used the Bank Transfer (Powered by Payoneer) option to receive money from DAN? The payout always goes to my Payoneer account instead of my Bank account. Am I the only one in that shoe or that is how it is designed?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2022
Hello great pals in the house. I've been away for some time now because of ill health. As a matter of fact, the common saying that health is wealth is very important in the life of a business person.

Thank God, He Himself is in control of everything we do for those who believe. For over 2 months now I've not been regular with my web activities. But the good thing is that if you own a business where you make passive income online monthly whether you're active or not, you've less to worry about.

This is where I'm going. If you're not making money online consistently every month or you've not sold any domain name from your domain flipping business or you're just getting started, do the following.

1. Invest at least $50 to get started,
2. Get 2 domain names to sell (One should be geo domain name and the second one should be brandable domain). This should cost you less than $20.
3. Get a domain name and web hosting to start a blog and make money blogging online. Although it's hard work and commitment to run and grow a successful blog, your monthly recurring income or revenue is sure. This should cost you less than $30 for the first year.

Someone asked me a question before he enrolled for our digital marketing course, “Boss, if you’ve $100 to start a business on the internet, how will you invest it?”

All I did is to turn that question into a blog post and published it by targeting a keyword to rank for. And I'm sure this blog article will bring in between $20 and $50 per month when it starts ranking. I'll continue to update it to make it relevant and evergreen.

You can read the full article from the best ways to make money online.

However, you must have passion for writing and it's not difficult. Success is guaranteed if we continue to work hard and work smart in our business ventures.

To your health,
IdeasPro.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Hi guys, Please who has used the Bank Transfer (Powered by Payoneer) option to receive money from DAN? The payout always goes to my Payoneer account instead of my Bank account. Am I the only one in that shoe or that is how it is designed?

It seems you opted for it when Dan introduced the Payoneer option. From your screenshot attached above, simply click the radio button before "Bank Transfer" and not "Bank Transfer (powered by Payoneer)" You'll be able to fill out your domiciliary bank account information and save it. You'll be getting money straight to your bank instead of routing to Payoneer and then re-routing to your bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:01pm On May 16, 2022
Thanks boss. I opted for it the first day they rolled out the option. My concern now is won't there be bank charges for using the other bank transfer option?
IdeasPro:

It seems you opted for it when Dan introduced the Payoneer option. From your screenshot attached above, simply click the radio button before "Bank Transfer" and not "Bank Transfer (powered by Payoneer)" You'll be able to fill out your domiciliary bank account information and save it. You'll be getting money straight to your bank instead of routing to Payoneer and then re-routing to your bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
HIScraziness:

The dollar card is not cheaper than virtual lol. U have to deposit dollars into that account to be able to use it. Unlike virtual cards where u can easily exchange naira to dollar so u can buy things online.

For any online business owner with domiciliary account, Dollar MasterCard is cheaper oh. When you receive inflow in dollars, it goes to your domiciliary account. If I receive $2,000 into my account, I'll only spend $1,000 for myself and leave $1,000 in the account for online business transactions and investment. It pays seriously and it helps you to snap up legitimate online business opportunities that come up from time to time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks boss. I opted for it the first day they rolled out the option. My concern now is won't there be bank charges for using the other bank transfer option?
I've not noticed any bank wire fee in our books. I may scrutinize it again. But you can read the 3rd item on this Dan's page

Payout improvement for bank transfers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:19pm On May 16, 2022
Okay. Thanks. I will try it for my next payment
IdeasPro:

I've not noticed any bank wire fee in our books. I may scrutinize it again. But you can read the 3rd item on this Dan's page

Payout improvement for bank transfers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
symbuul:
Which domain site can I purchase the .web3 extension?

Modified: seen, purchase price too high.
That cotton wool wey dey ur ear strong ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
ikhalyfah welcome back bro, I remember you from my early days on here far back in '19.
I wanted to ask; do you still scrap emails manually? Or are you now using paid scraping?

I am wondering if manual email scrapping still work better than paid software because I wanted to subscribe for one earlier.
I still do manually.
And personally I believe no software is yet to beat the manual way... But if one is having a lot of domains to outbound, I suggest they can find a suitable software scrapper to increase efficiency, but at the expense of effectiveness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 5:56pm On May 16, 2022
ikhalyfah:

I still do manually.
And personally I believe no software is yet to beat the manual way... But if one is having a lot of domains to outbound, I suggest they can find a suitable software scrapper to increase efficiency, but at the expense of effectiveness.

Exactly Boss. I tried automated outbounding... I regretted it.

But everybody should keep using what works for them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
Promxy94:

Please sir good evening and hope you are having a good day today.

Please this barter card maintenance is taking long, is there another Alternative.

Please let me know if there is an alternative payment method like bartar cards.

Thanks.
you can try out plumter. I have been using it for awhile now. Easy to fund and easy interface.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 7:11pm On May 16, 2022
viktor88:

Receive money from afternic and Dan and you will have enough money to buy names.

The dollar card is far better. I know people that use it.
But what about the $26 wire fee, and card maintenance fee which the virtual cards do not charge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:33pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
GTB charge 15$ for every 200$ and above transactions.
But no charges if it's less than 200$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:42pm On May 16, 2022
Oh. Thanks
schullten:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:55pm On May 16, 2022
tranxo:

Lol. Baba good morning sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2022
ikhalyfah:

I still do manually.

You're helpful. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2022
Abeg how many domainers here is in this Lagos? Throughout this week and next I have nothing doing but to really dive deeper into domain.

It will be great to meet people from this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
tranxo:

Lol grin

Na big Cotton wool soaked in Palm oil

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:47pm On May 16, 2022
Please For those that have setup grey for afternic purposes

What did you fill in as occupation and purpose of foreign account/source of income ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:01pm On May 16, 2022
I wrote domaining
therealMcCain:
Please For those that have setup grey for afternic purposes

What did you fill in as occupation and purpose of foreign account/source of income ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Abeg how many domainers here is in this Lagos? Throughout this week and next I have nothing doing but to really dive deeper into domain.

It will be great to meet people from this thread.

What side of Lagos are you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
I bought a co+uk birminghamlimousine-co/uk wish me luck guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
Telegram234:
I bought a co+uk
birminghamlimousine-co/uk
wish me luck guys.
Chai! 'Pray for me' should be your request. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Chai! 'Pray for me' should be your request. grin
I don't get boss.
Birmingham is a large city in Uk
and limo is a good business...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2022
Telegram234:

I don't get boss.
Birmingham is a large city in Uk
and limo is a good business...
Yeah. We don't have experience with dot co dot uk. Your experience will help us grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
schullten:

Negotiate with your accounting officer. It can be waived if you are running it as a corporate business

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. We don't have experience with dot co dot uk. Your experience will help us grin
yeah exactly I am just doing it for research purpose anyways..
since almost all good names are already taken, the small ones pending delete, una gurus wey get money don drop catch already..
make una dey pity pesin nah.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:46pm On May 16, 2022
Telegram234:
I bought a co+uk
birminghamlimousine-co/uk
wish me luck guys.

A nice purchase. Remove the "make offer" and outbound. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo, BOOKWORMLUX(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.