Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521441 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2022
Liftkid:
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k
Shey Meta in king no bad bro cheesy
How have you been
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WebWriter: 11:15pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks

Rankett:

Yeah. Enter the domain name on Google. Contact websites with similar keywords in their domain name or websites ranking for that keyword
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jboyossai(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 1:36am On May 19, 2022
WebWriter:
Hello bosses, trying to do this for the first time.
How much do you think I can sell this domain worldexplorerblog(dot)com?
Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:32am On May 19, 2022
Jboyossai:
I want to sell $23 paypal funds.

Chat me up on WhatsApp and let's deal.

How much are you selling?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Fine, you're entitled to your own opinion as I'm with mine. The impression any random person will get in this thread is that domainers are cashing out massively, maybe in the past yes, but things are not all that rosy anymore.

It's good to let people understand what is going on because you don't know the extent of frustration some guys are experiencing, albeit quietly because of no sales yet they keep seeing tidbits of sales here and there.

If you will be honest, how many domains do you have in stock? How many have you sold so far since the last couple of months? What is the ratio of domain in stock/domains sold?

Even established domainers that have been in the business since over 10 years already acknowledge some of these points I listed here, you can check on namepros.

I'm not saying all these to discourage anyone but for people to be more realistic to avoid being frustrated.

Coming here to post random sales doesn't really tell the whole story, it can even be misleading.
Sales drought come holiday for ur house?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 3:37am On May 19, 2022
fergusen:

You use an Access Bank card?
If yes, mine also stopped working.
boss what is the spending limit on your access master card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 5:01am On May 19, 2022
Hi Gpexchange

Did you change your address to a US address while filling the Dollar Account offered by Grey platform into your Afternic payment options?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:01am On May 19, 2022
McTeesticks:
First Sale alert!!!!

Congrats man. More sales. It's good to never give up. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2022
McTeesticks:
First Sale alert!!!!

ED picked
BIN: $250
SP: $300
Hold time: 2 months
First follow-up
Congrats. Would you love to share how you sold this above your BIN price? Some of us can learn from your experience

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2022
tranxo:

Congrats. Would you love to share how you sold this above your BIN price? Some of us can learn from your experience
Lol. Smh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2022
How to make money selling other people's products online

To help you learn how to do business and make sales without any risk like loosing money or stocking products that doesn't sell, you can join this community of sellers. You'll get products from suppliers and ideas on how to makes sales with the products. No Capital required

This is strong community of both experienced and inexperienced entrepreneurs. The aim is to leverage on everyone's experience and the power of a community to make you confident and comfortable with doing business.

Whatsapp +234 802 691 1071 to join.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:28am On May 19, 2022
Yeah just use the one on grey
cdor777:
Hi Gpexchange

Did you change your address to a US address while filling the Dollar Account offered by Grey platform into your Afternic payment options?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:40am On May 19, 2022
Sales Alert;
hemingway/builders.com - $350

Regd. August last year $7.99 dynadot.

Outbounded then.... No response. Left it at afternic.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nairalandboss: 8:43am On May 19, 2022
$200 worth of PayPal Needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2022
demo4ril97:

N406 to $1 I wasn't aware of the new development on DAN stoppage of crypto payouts, probably would have ignored their platform.

Don't you have a domiciliary account to receive the payment or does Payoneer not send withdrawals to such an account? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2022
Shashar:
I think the rate is from your bank,not Payoneer

That's the official rate (or thereabouts) for all banks, I guess. I think it's been over 2-3 years since I got Payoneer exchanged at the official rate because of its ridiculousness.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 9:48am On May 19, 2022
Clean/legit $50 - $250,000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 570/$

Rate is 570/$

Rate is 570/$

Rate is 570/$

Rate is 570/$

Bulk -- 575+/$

BULK -- 575+/$

Come with a known escrow!!!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2022
Liftkid:
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k

This post reminded me of the following that I saw on Twitter days ago. I was like: so Nigerians sef dey buy domain names for four-figure amounts? smiley

2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by delueyemkem(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2022
In a World Where 98% of Online Money-Making Opportunities Are Scams:
Complete newbies like myself are legally making extra cash a month using our smart phones plus a new & simple money-making technique called the... Affiliate Marketing. Feel free to Link up
https:///tr5gcw
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stalvin30: 11:07am On May 19, 2022
You dey motivate me ajeh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jboyossai(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How much are you selling?

Sold...thank you for your interest
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2022
Jboyossai:

Sold...thank you for your interest
Okay. Anytime you have always post it here or reach me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2022
U1:

This post reminded me of the following that I saw on Twitter days ago. I was like: so Nigerians sef dey buy domain names for four-figure amounts? smiley

A nairalander once acquired a domain name from me for 3k dollars

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2022
Liftkid:

With your knowledge now or if you have such domain would you sell again? because it was giving you average of $100 monthly from parking.Or parking can't give that amount now?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With your knowledge now or if you have such domain would you sell again? because it was giving you average of $100 monthly from parking.Or parking can't give that amount now?

A bird at hand is always better than thousands in the bush. Regardless of the amount a domain is making for me when parked, I would always sell if the buyer meets my selling price.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
Liftkid:

A bird at hand is always better than thousands in the bush. Regardless of the amount a domain is making for me when parked, I would always sell if the buyer meets my selling price.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yeah just use the one on grey

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Liftkid:

shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
McTeesticks:
Thanks for everything too bro
Congratz bro.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SimpleGuy001: 2:36pm On May 19, 2022
Sold a domain for $250 and Dan is saying they want to ask if the owner is willing to accept it at sav. So what if the owner doesn’t? What will happen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
Sold a domain for $250 and Dan is saying they want to ask if the owner is willing to accept it at sav. So what if the owner doesn’t? What will happen?
You with till transfer lock is over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: asquad, Nykirjuliette(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.