Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530192 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeriaismine:

I replied to this three times but I was banned, on those occasions I explained at length all that happened... I don't know the reason why they keep banning me.

So, i'm going to keep it very short this time to avoid ban. At first i adviced anyone against getting a loan for this business but if you see anywhere you can get a loan with a long term repayment plan and a low interest rate please by all means grab it brother. That Buhari administration loan was my breakthrough, I never wanted to talk about it again because I might be carried away by my praise to the Buhari government which many people here might find very offensive seeing what is happening in the country right now.
Thanks for the response. I'll send a DM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Moving company or moving service
Which one would you recommend??

Also, who has sold any geo on "car detailing"??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jamescool2:
Thumbs up to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your advice and contribution is invaluable.
Still hoping to make my 1st sale of the month.
I registered some names recently and pray at least one sells. What do you think about these names?
MemphisDeckBuilders
HomeInspectionsRaleigh
MiamiCoworkingSpace
InsuranceBrokerAustin
DallasMassageSpa
Coped dot xyz
I want to register more names but quality names are hard to come by.

I think overall you have good names.
Just keep following up and try to get as many leads as possible form different sources, if you can get the email of decision makers that will also be good.

Keep pushing sales will come surely
Goodluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jamescool2:
Thumbs up to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your advice and contribution is invaluable.
Still hoping to make my 1st sale of the month.
I registered some names recently and pray at least one sells. What do you think about these names?
MemphisDeckBuilders
HomeInspectionsRaleigh
MiamiCoworkingSpace
InsuranceBrokerAustin
DallasMassageSpa
Coped dot xyz
I want to register more names but quality names are hard to come by.

Cool names…particularly like the CoworkingSpace name.
Sold a couple in that niche
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
virtuedagirl:

I think overall you have good names.
Just keep following up and try to get as many leads as possible form different sources, if you can get the email of decision makers that will also be good.

You first sale is just about the corner..
Keep pushing and anytime you have spare money you can buy more names.(I know it's not easy though). I pray the sale comes very soon for you.
Goodluck

Thanks a lot...i appreciate. I got my 1st sale last year and praying for sales this month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Huw:

Cool names…particularly like the CoworkingSpace name.
Sold a couple in that niche

Oh that's cool. I saw a few sales report in that niche. Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jamescool2:

Thanks a lot...i appreciate. I got my 1st sale last year and praying for sales this month.
Oh seen
modified..
Just keep buying more names the larger your portfolio size is with good names the more regular the sales..
You names are the Ed picked?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
McTeesticks:

I'd recommend moving company, thou I sold DfwMovingServices earlier this year. But moving company is the most searched and preferred one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
virtuedagirl:

Oh seen
modified..
Just keep buying more names the larger your portfolio size is with good names the more regular the sales..
You names are the Ed picked?

Yes, they're all picked from Ed. You're right, I need to register more good names. I'll probably use snov to get emails of decision makers. I don't know if their service is free though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ludakay:

I'd recommend moving company, thou I sold DfwMovingServices earlier this year. But moving company is the most searched and preferred one.
Thanks for the response bro

Tho I passed on the name but I'll revisit at a much later time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jamescool2:

Yes, they're all picked from Ed. You're right, I need to register more good names. I'll probably use snov to get emails of decision makers. I don't know if their service is free though

Yes they have free and paid service..
The free service is quite helpful

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rukez//com up for sale!!!
5 words CVCVC pronounceable for sale at reg price.
#5,000 if you're interested DM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
virtuedagirl:

Yes they have free and paid service..
The free service is quite helpful

Ok...thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Should I say some end users are not getting smarter.

After outbounding an end user sent me this screenshot of my domain with zero traffic.

Convincing mood activated....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
It seems gtbank has reviewed theirs USD Limit upward.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Privatebusines: 4:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Can somebody help me with sales letter please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2022
McTeesticks:

Be careful with anything Auto, Car. First, finding genuine endusers is mostly manual and they can dig deep so make sure it's DA isn't bad. I'd go for 15 DA and above even though less than 40 is still not good enough, it gives a fighting chance. And if the SV is huge, you can shun DA, reduce price and hope for the best.

Moving Company is better than Moving Service.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Privatebusines:
Can somebody help me with sales letter please?
Sales letter is not the problem. Write anything sensible without h t t p links and if your name is solid it will receive interest.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Be careful with anything Auto, Car. First, finding genuine endusers is mostly manual and they can dig deep so make sure it's DA isn't bad. I'd go for 15 DA and above even though less than 40 is still not good enough, it gives a fighting chance. And if the SV is huge, you can shun DA, reduce price and hope for the best.

Moving Company is better than Moving Service.

where do you check your DA, is it the one on ED you talking about?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Avast:

where do you check your DA, is it the one on ED you talking about?
You can find it on Ahrefs or just put the full url on Ubersuggest when looking for SV. But truth is, if you start looking at only DA you will pass on many good names/sales.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You can find it on Ahrefs or just put the full url on Ubersuggest when looking for SV. But truth is, if you start looking at only DA you will pass on many good names/sales.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
jamih:
Mine didn't work

Have you tried it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriaismine:

I replied to this three times but I was banned, on those occasions I explained at length all that happened... I don't know the reason why they keep banning me.

So, i'm going to keep it very short this time to avoid ban. At first i adviced anyone against getting a loan for this business but if you see anywhere you can get a loan with a long term repayment plan and a low interest rate please by all means grab it brother. That Buhari administration loan was my breakthrough, I never wanted to talk about it again because I might be carried away by my praise to the Buhari government which many people here might find very offensive seeing what is happening in the country right now.

You can write how it went in your phone's notebook and screenshot it and post here... So we can learn from your experience sir.. Thanks alot sir.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
waleayeni1:
Until my first sale, e go be like say na play I dey play but I no go loose hope. For gurus with the resource, please help me with the email addresses for end users for Investmentextra//com and miamiestateconsultants//com. I don try tire but the addresses I got are limited. Please help email address is kuyen_me@yahoo//com

As you dey try outbound for names wey dey your portfolio... Try Reg more names too... Do more research... Connect with some people on this thread privately... Converse more with people on this thread!! E get why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
[I had this name in my watchlist. Over analyzing got me dragging foot on registering it. Congratulations Man ]Sales Alert!

Domain type: EMD
Domain name: Quality/ Solar/ System in King
Sales price: 250 (offer)
Venue: Dan
Hold time: A month. Then I decided to outbound it this week instead of waiting for inbound sale that may not come.
I contacted Erjo for leads. Erjo sent me 2100 emails. Lol.. Got an offer when I got to the 700th email while outbounding. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
What does "in king" means though, I've been seeing it lot when people share domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Besthelp01:
What does "in king" means though, I've been seeing it lot when people share domain names

dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
jamih:

What did you notice?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
golamike:

What did you notice?
Already reached my limit for the month, tried it yesterday evening was able to pay for 7.95$ transfer at Sav.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
simonydurny:
[I had this name in my watchlist. Over analyzing got me dragging foot on registering it. Congratulations Man ]
You were analyzing Quality Solar System?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
U1:

It's an expired domain. I picked it mainly because of taken extensions and partly because it's very close to a real English word.

God bless. Tnks bro. More sales.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Did you use any tracking tool to know if they were actually reading your mails?

The statement means out of 100mails I emailed, only one responded with few automatic reply and bounce.

I don't track email.

One of the few tatics I use for outbounding is to
1st Try make your first emails personal,
i.e Hello Dear Bookwormlux, Hey Capt. Jack, Greetings attorney Robert,

2nd Second follow up is to give an assumption like you how their work routine.

"
Hello (Name & Title)
I never get a response back from you. I hope you had the chance to check my previous mail

...Peherps I guess you are out there on the sea..

...Oh it seems like you got alot on your desk...

If you could spare sometime to check this DomainName to see how it might benefit your service...

Regards

3rd Follow-up is to act familiar like you've known for a long time. This will provoke some end-users to reply you especially when it becomes obvious u aren't backing off soon, while others might swing into action. The aim is to make then act...

Hey Buddy. I was checking through my mails today and I couldn't stop thinking of how perfect it would be if your service could acquire this domain name .

You can get it at a reduced price as of today for $$$. Offer ends on 1st May (2 week offer).

Check on you later.Bye

4th follow up: Last day of offer. Let them know Your domain can be purchased on GoDaddy and after markets. Let them know it's very fast & easy to purchase domain name. This is to force then to take action to visit and probably add to cart. Don't forget to act like you're friends now.

Hey Buddy

This is a quick reminder that this domain name is still on $$$ offer.

You can visit domainname .com or GoDaddy. com/forsale/domain_name to add to cart.

Offer valids till may 1st.

Later buddy

5th follow up: If any enduser has taken action and maybe added to cart. Go to your afternic/GoDaddy account and slightly reduce price a little. What happens is that GoDaddy automatically notifications anyone that added the domain to cart that it's price has been reduced. Your sales letter is to make them buy on impulse.

Hello Dear. We know you are interested in this domain but didn't have time to purchase it.

Don't worry, I got you covered. You can now visit domain name or GoDaddy. com/forsale/domain_name to add to cart. To check out.

First to buy it owns it.

Regards

If nothing happens, rest and Reoutbound again.

The real money is in following up. Thank you

57 Likes 25 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: temitopteas, Jamescool2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.