Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531785 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Treasure28:

Thanks.
I contacted around 15 endusers and I got two price inquiries.

There was nothing magical about the sales pitch. I just simply said "we" are offering the domain for sale and stated it's use and then ask if interested. That's all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Please where do o buy a domain for 1$ and how do I sell it. Help a newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Treasure28:
WeBuyCisco .com
Purchase price: $1
Sold: $750
Hold time: 12hrs
Sale type: outbound
Initial offer $500
Countered $750
Sale venue : undeveloped

I got a reply of "Yes we are interested, how much? "

I was about replying with something like $500 when I got an offer of $500 from undeveloped by this same buyer. I wanted to accept this offer straight away but Iyke gave me the courage to counter closely and that was it.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Treasure28:

Thanks.
I contacted around 15 endusers and I got two price inquiries.

There was nothing magical about the sales pitch. I just simply said "we" are offering the domain for sale and stated it's use and then ask if interested. That's all.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
Lastly, how do you pick your end users on Google? What metrics guides your selection?

And, who do you mail sir? Is it the ceo or the info@...

Im asking all these to help some of our out bounding. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hennyola:

What if other extensions are taken and you found out that it was bought by investors like us, what do you do?
I don't care
As far as it is taken And I have the .com to register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
iykepromotions:
Just sold VentureWindows.com. bought earlier this morning $1 purposely because of one company. Contacted them and the owner made an offer of $300. I don't normally like long negotiations especially when the ROI is good and no much end users. I accepted the offer. Screenshot below.
congratulations to the boss. Please is it advisable to forward a sales letter to potential endusers through their contact email or it's better to send it to them one after the other.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
AMZYMAYO:

Thanks bro. I really appreciate.
Lastly, how do you pick your end users on Google? What metrics guides your selection?

And, who do you mail sir? Is it the ceo or the info@...

Im asking all these to help some of our out bounding. Thanks
This sale proves to me that once you have a domain that is highly of value to an enduser, it does not matter the email address you use or the contact method.
I use zoho professional email address before now but had issues with it few days ago. I realized my outbounding emails keep landing in recipient spam folder. Called zoho customer care and was told the Domain I am using for the email service has been blacklisted. Don't know why. Maybe because of thousands of outbounding I have made with it. In fact my hunter.io accounts were deleted.
So, I just opened an ordinary @zoho.com email and contacted end-users through the email address and form on thier sites. And guess what? The two replies I got for that domain was from the CEOs of the companies.
In fact, there was a domain I outbounded yesterday through all these "online quote inquiry form" and I got a response almost immediately from the operations manager. Why? They are using "ThisMyDomainLLC.com and I offered them "ThisMyDomain.com" thier exact company name.
In a nut shell, get what people want.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sandycee:
You guys should reply me or newbies aren't welcomed here anymore
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sandycee:
Nobody will respond to you.
Just start reading this thread from page one and learn

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sandycee:
Read from page 1 like everyone else. Don't start asking irritating questions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
slimjosh43:

You can get 1&3 on expireddomain.net. Just set your display page to show competition, ABY, CPC et al
can you give us best data to uses in setting those..learnt somewhere CPC should be not less than 2 or so ABY don't matter, is that so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Treasure28:

This sale proves to me that once you have a domain that is highly of value to an enduser, it does not matter the email address you use or the contact method.
I use zoho professional email address before now but had issues with it few days ago. I realized my outbounding emails keep landing in recipient spam folder. Called zoho customer care and was told the Domain I am using for the email service has been blacklisted. Don't know why. Maybe because of thousands of outbounding I have made with it. In fact my hunter.io accounts were deleted.
So, I just opened an ordinary @zoho.com email and contacted end-users through the email address and form on thier sites. And guess what? The two replies I got for that domain was from the CEOs of the companies.
In fact, there was a domain I outbounded yesterday through all these "online quote inquiry form" and I got a response almost immediately from the operations manager. Why? They are using "ThisMyDomainLLC.com and I offered them "ThisMyDomain.com" thier exact company name.
In a nut shell, get what people want.
That's so brilliant of you bro. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Sandycee:
I already answered this. Check page 282
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
awoofawoo:
can you give us best data to uses in setting those..learnt somewhere CPC should be not less than 2 or so ABY don't matter, is that so
ABY givese more confidence that the domain has value, especially when I run it on archive.org and noticed it was previously developed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys, please i nid ur help, my Gmail account was disabled, and its the account I used for registering all my domains, i already filled the account recovery forms telling them i didn't partake in any fraudulent activity, please is there any hope of recovering the account? I'm so depressed now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 5:07am On Dec 15, 2018
iykepromotions:
Just sold VentureWindows.com. bought earlier this morning $1 purposely because of one company. Contacted them and the owner made an offer of $300. I don't normally like long negotiations especially when the ROI is good and no much end users. I accepted the offer. Screenshot below.

Pls oga iykepromotions I want to list my domain on GoDaddy but they are requesting that I supply information on payee nickname before I can list the domain and I don't understand what they mean by that pls help explain to me sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2018
siverspooon:

Pls oga iykepromotions I want to list my domain on GoDaddy but they are requesting that I supply information on payee nickname before I can list the domain and I don't understand what they mean by that pls help explain to me sir
Please visit my blog to see how to set your payee
https://www.dncombo.com/2018/08/set-up-your-payment-tools-on-godaddy.html

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Gabson91:
Hi guys, please i nid ur help, my Gmail account was disabled, and its the account I used for registering all my domains, i already filled the account recovery forms telling them i didn't partake in any fraudulent activity, please is there any hope of recovering the account? I'm so depressed now
mine got disabled yesterday too hopefully they will restore it ...we ve had cases like that before reported here and the accounts were restored.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Hello house, i keep getting this mail from afternic.
I bought the domain on namesilo and i've listed it on 4 diferrent market place.

Whats the meaning?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
AkProsper:
Hello house, i keep getting this mail from afternic.
I bought the domain on namesilo and i've listed it on 4 diferrent market place.

Whats the meaning?
it means you want to list it in their fast transfer market which means when it is sold on afternic it is transferred immediately.
Buh if the domain is more than 60days they would send a link to you but if not they would just be sending that message till the 60day lapse
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by obuksjr(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Interesting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Finally bought domains on netsol.
I just listed them on undeveloped. Please do I need to change the nameserver to undeveloped or leave it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
mikkycoins:
I just listed them on undeveloped. Please do I need to change the nameserver to undeveloped or leave it?
Do you people not even read from page 1?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Just sold this domain louisianacraneservice.com (handreg) for 300$ via outbound.
Registrar: networksolutions
Duration: 4days hold

The client didn't even bother negotiating, he just went ahead to click on BUYNOW

Thanks to iykepromotions for his motivations, though I have not began disturbing him much.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:
Just sold this domain louisianacraneservice.com (handreg) for 300$ via outbound.

The client didn't even bother negotiating, he just went ahead to click on BUYNOW

Thanks to iykepromotions for his motivations, though I have not began disturbing him much.
Congrats bro. Still awaiting my 1st sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
mikkycoins:
yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gudiza(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
You guys are awesome...
Welldone Iyke, the most consistent domain investor.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by liv123: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:

Congratulations brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:

Big congrats my friend. I'll report mine someday by His grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.