Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531122 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats man
Myria:
Just sold this domain louisianacraneservice.com (handreg) for 300$ via outbound.
Registrar: networksolutions
Duration: 4days hold

The client didn't even bother negotiating, he just went ahead to click on BUYNOW

Thanks to iykepromotions for his motivations, though I have not began disturbing him much.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
paulsir:
yes
Thanks boss. I also listed them on afternic with parking enabled.
So do I combine both dns or use one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Just reggy my first domain on natsol but can find on the dashboard...recived confirmation email of purchase already...abeg some bodi should help me want change he servername to undeveloper own to outbound

Matter resolved had to login on Chrome to finished the reggy lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
awoofawoo:
Just reggy my first domain on natsol but can find on the dashboard...recived confirmation email of purchase already...abeg some bodi should help me want change he servername to undeveloper own to outbound

Bro a friendly advice, have someone else proofread your outbound mails. Your grammar is suspect (no offence)

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
kenralph:

Bro a friendly advice, have someone else proofread your outbound mails. Your grammar is suspect (no offence)
lol.......... grin grin grin pesin no fit speak paro on Nairaland again biko no pour sand for my garri angry angry angry angry abeg comot make better pesin put mouth for my matter cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:
Just sold this domain louisianacraneservice.com (handreg) for 300$ via outbound.

The client didn't even bother negotiating, he just went ahead to click on BUYNOW

Thanks to iykepromotions for his motivations, though I have not began disturbing him much.

Congratulations bro. Wishing you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats @Treasure28 and @Myria on your wonderful sales.
It's a big motivation for me to continue pushing in this business.
More amazing sales for us all!
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
mikkycoins:

Thanks boss. I also listed them on afternic with parking enabled.
So do I combine both dns or use one?
you can only park or use a company DNS but you can list on many platforms.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Please can you send to me as well??
juliasguide@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Myria:

congrat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Myria:

Congrats.

louisianacraneservices.com

This could be useful to your end-user. Just like Mauicraneservices.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2018
awoofawoo:

Matter resolved had to login on Chrome to finished the reggy lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
How were you able to,been trying since a month ago but it is declining my card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 1:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2018
klassd:

Congrats.
guess u registered it already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2018
Please bosses which is the cheapest site to buy domains plus any promo currently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 3:34am On Dec 16, 2018
klassd:

Congrats.

Read on this thread and namepros as well that singular is more valuable than plural in most occasions. Besides, he just sold the domain recently. In my opinion, it wouldn't be nice to offer a variant of the name to the same end user through a different address. Let's not discourage our brothers from reporting sales biko nu.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Testapep:

it means you want to list it in their fast transfer market which means when it is sold on afternic it is transferred immediately.
Buh if the domain is more than 60days they would send a link to you but if not they would just be sending that message till the 60day lapse
thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
paulsir:
you can only park or use a company DNS but you can list on many platforms.
K,I get you
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Testapep:

How were you able to,been trying since a month ago but it is declining my card
sure bought one yesterday...using Gtb Mastercard...that was after trying with my Payoneer card but getting declined cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2018
I did name jet verification and I received a second email asking for front copy of my card. After I sent it to namejet, its over two weeks now, no information. O have gone to the support thread, and my request is still open, have contacted them again, and no reply yet.
Please does it take this long to get verified. Because its almost a month since I started this verification process.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Promxy94:
I did name jet verification and I received a second email asking for front copy of my card. After I sent it to namejet, its over two weeks now, no information. O have gone to the support thread, and my request is still open, have contacted them again, and no reply yet.
Please does it take this long to get verified. Because its almost a month since I started this verification process.
Is it only front page of your card or fron and back of your card; It is required to send front and back but to cover some of the numbers and the three pin code at the back?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2018
I want to place a business deal..I've tried all outbound methods of selling my domain greenenergylights.com but to no avail..if anyone is interested in selling this domain and we split the proceeds.. please send me a WhatsApp message on my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sandammy(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2018
please how do i signup on solutionnetwork
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2018
frankyskyboi:
I want to place a business deal..I've tried all outbound methods of selling my domain greenenergylights.com but to no avail..if anyone is interested in selling this domain and we split the proceeds.. please send me a WhatsApp message on my signature
got an email now..quite funny..I think it might not be genuine.. how do I respond

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
frankyskyboi:
got an email now..quite funny..I think it might not be genuine.. how do I respond
You shouldn't have posted the domain name here, the offer might be from one of us here, trade with care.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
frankyskyboi:

This is obviously from a nairaland troll.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
frankyskyboi:
20 naira. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2018
frankyskyboi:
Nairalanders sha,
quite unprofessional

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Promxy94:
You are expected to send a scan copy of your card and your bank statement of the card use, you will then go to your dashboard and enter your card billing detail. do these and lets know how it goes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
I have read the thread from the first page but I still need coaching. Please can anyone here coach me or have a comprehensive e book to send to me. Thank you in advance. sandycee52@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
expertix:

Is it only front page of your card or fron and back of your card; It is required to send front and back but to cover some of the numbers and the three pin code at the back?

Exactly I did as you wrote above.
But not reply since then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
IDEALCASH:
You are expected to send a scan copy of your card and your bank statement of the card use, you will then go to your dashboard and enter your card billing detail. do these and lets know how it goes.

I have done that, and they even deducted $1 from me.
Still no reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Faboosuarez(m), topdash24, Ihinmi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.