Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529887 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Treasure28:
Contact me for your domain sales bitcoin payment exchange at a soft rate grin

Highly reliable and fast. Keep it up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
Highly reliable and fast. Keep it up.
Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
klassd:
Congratulations! ! !
Many more amazing sales!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Promxy94:
I noticed that some countries prefer to use there countries extensions to the dot com.
Canada and UK most especially.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Hardheolar:
Canada and UK most especially.

SA too, then EU countries.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guys like seriously can someone advice.. Iv been trying to buy on network solutions but all to no avail, tried first bank card, Keystone and used someone else's gtb stil the same bad report, unable to process transactions because of card info.
What could I possibly be doing wrong? If i used someone else's card, do i change the card billing address? Because iv gone to the bank to help me activate Internet transaction and was told that the card is able to do it, and I also know iv been buying on namesilo with no issues like network solutions.
Guys any way forward? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
change your email address
Gabson91:
Guys like seriously can someone advice.. Iv been trying to buy on network solutions but all to no avail, tried first bank card, Keystone and used someone else's gtb stil the same bad report, unable to process transactions because of card info.
What could I possibly be doing wrong? If i used someone else's card, do i change the card billing address? Because iv gone to the bank to help me activate Internet transaction and was told that the card is able to do it, and I also know iv been buying on namesilo with no issues like network solutions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by liv123: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please my good people I have been following up things here for a long time and I started this with few domains..... But am confused on something now.... (1) I followed the instructions here on how to park domain with bodis. Com and also list with others.. But after parking with bodis. Com my status is showing inactive. [img][/img]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by liv123: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please my good people I have been following up things here for a long time and I started this with few domains..... But am confused on something now.... (1) I followed the instructions here on how to park domain with bodis. Com and also list with others.. But after parking with bodis. Com my status is showing inactive.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
liv123:
Please my good people I have been following up things here for a long time and I started this with few domains..... But am confused on something now.... (1) I followed the instructions here on how to park domain with bodis. Com and also list with others.. But after parking with bodis. Com my status is showing inactive.
It is normal, it means your domains have not been receiving type in traffic, if your domains worth parking it will soon change.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gabson91:
If after you change the mail as suggested above the prob persist, I suggest you get your own gtb master card making sure that the name and address correspond with ur detail on netsol or open Nigeria paypal account and link ur first bank master card to it to buy your domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by liv123: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
IDEALCASH:
It is normal, it means your domains have not been receiving type in traffic, if your domains worth parking it will soon change.
OK thanks so much I really appreciate your respond
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gabson91:
create another account, same info and same card. However note that buying at netsol is totally at your own risk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
I sold a domain this evening around 6pm for $160 on Undeveloped.

The "Aboki" that bought the domain went on whois to check out my info. And you know your yansh is usually wide opened if your registrar is netsol. The guy mailed me and demanded that i send him the transfer codes or he's going to call his bank and request a cancellation!. Cancellation bawo when man body dry like leaf, oga calm down, i started to explain how the process works and that undeveloped will take charge of the whole transfer process.

As i day type this thing, the Aboki, apparently because i am a Nigerian is paranoid. Something Tells me he can pull out his funds back. Another says it will be a tough one for him to do.

If you are Nigerian, you got a motherfvcking bad reputation internationally. This is crippling legit business online!. JI MA SUN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sakaslim:

The "Aboki" that bought the domain went on whois to check out my info. And you know your yansh is usually wide opened if your registrar is netsol. The guy mailed me and demanded that i send him the transfer codes or he's going to call his bank and request a cancellation!. Cancellation bawo when man body dry like leaf, oga calm down, i started to explain how the process works and that undeveloped will take charge of the whole transfer process.

As i day type this thing, the Aboki, apparently because i am a Nigerian is paranoid. Something Tells me he can pull out his funds back. Another says it will be a tough one for him to do.

If you are Nigerian, you got a motherfvcking bad reputation internationally. This is crippling legit business online!. JI MA SUN

Nothing to worry about bro. he don't have any business with you and undeveloped will only honor his request if you don't play your own part by refusing to hand over the domain in time. congrats on your sale. your money is safe.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sakaslim:

Cograts on your sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2018
FOLLOWING
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Sold ClickCbd.com
Sale price : $1,085
Purchase price : $4 @ namepros auction (18 months ago)
Sold to a UK lead, so I could not squeeze too much juice. Now redirect to the .co.uk
The initial offer from undeveloped was $200. We negotiate back and forth before arriving at $1,085

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Sold to a UK lead, so I could not squeeze too much juice. Now redirect to the .co.uk
The initial offer from undeveloped was $200. We negotiate back and forth before arriving at $1,085
Big congrats. Greater sales ahead!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks a lot boss!
iykepromotions:
Nothing to worry about bro. he don't have any business with you and undeveloped will only honor his request if you don't play your own part by refusing to hand over the domain in time. congrats on your sale. your money is safe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Big congrats. Greater sales ahead!
Tnx bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2018
This one Loud o!

Congrats boss

haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:46am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
This squeeze is juicy. Lol
Congratulations.
How long did the negotiation take?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Treasure28:

This squeeze is juicy. Lol
Congratulations.
How long was did the negotiation take?
10 days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Sakaslim:

Congrats my brother

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com

Oga haykay congratulations bro. Men like you gives us inspiration
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
You always give high motivation, congrats sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 4:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Please help, how i respond this end user

"thanks, does it have ANY search history or traffic?"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:49am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:

10 days
congrats. What was your initial bin on undeveloped
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2018
pls ogas, can i get authcode on namesilo for a domain that is not yet 60 days old. i just sold a name on afternic and they are requesting for authcode. @iykepromotions @treasure @haykay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats boss, your sales is always 4fig. I salute
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeWrites(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Treasure28:
Thanks man
I have a domain name for sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: fhranchez(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.