Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3515098 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2018
AYORICH:
change your email address

Hi

I have a domain name for sale even though I haven't registered it.. Can I use my main email address to register it or I should create a separate email account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2018
good one.
inbound or outbound?

haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Sale price : $1,085
Purchase price : $4 @ namepros auction (18 months ago)
Sold to a UK lead, so I could not squeeze too much juice. Now redirect to the .co.uk
The initial offer from undeveloped was $200. We negotiate back and forth before arriving at $1,085
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats @haykay2005 and @Sakaslim on your wonderful sales.
Many more quick and brilliant sales to us all!
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Sold to a UK lead, so I could not squeeze too much juice. Now redirect to the .co.uk
The initial offer from undeveloped was $200. We negotiate back and forth before arriving at $1,085
congrats baba. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Highly reliable and fast. Keep it up.
Hello Iyke...

urrmmmm... now on my 4th deal since starting domaining again ( I was on some voyage for several months and thank God we have successfully launched).

I was with this guy last night, he said he is interested and asked for how much. I told him 350 and he said 200. I asked him to meet at 250 and after a few minutes, I sent another email to let him know I had adjusted the price to 200 for him and gave him the undeveloped link.

No news since then. What do you think? has he backed out of the deal?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Please help, how do i respond this end user , it is geo+garagedoors domain

"thanks, does it have ANY search history or traffic?"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
kolad59:
Please help, how do i respond this end user , it is geo+garagedoors domain

"thanks, does it have ANY search history or traffic?"
This set of people are hard buyers so prepare your mind for it. Also what is your email template like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2018
2sexycom:
Hello Iyke...

urrmmmm... now on my 4th deal since starting domaining again ( I was on some voyage for several months and thank God we have successfully launched).

I was with this guy last night, he said he is interested and asked for how much. I told him 350 and he said 200. I asked him to meet at 250 and after a few minutes, I sent another email to let him know I had adjusted the price to 200 for him and gave him the undeveloped link.

No news since then. What do you think? has he backed out of the deal?
Are you talking of 200k or 200?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Congrats for your sale ! So you were the Owner of that name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HeWrites(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
if the adverts placed on the domain did not reflect the domain keyword, simply add related keywords under the setting. You can equally change the background to look more appealing and attractive. Though your original CPC is not that high but you also need to confirm the traffic statistic. If it is low, you supposed to have earned more than that.

If I bought my domain from NETSOL for example and I want to auction it for sell on afternic, do I have to park it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Congratulations..more sales
Need to come get negotiation lesson from u baba'
From 3fig offer to xxxx.
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
2sexycom:
This set of people are hard buyers so prepare your mind for it. Also what is your email template like?
Not as hard as this, also got this reply

"who are you and what is your company ? explain more as to what this is
about , where are you located , what is your normal business ? how much ?
why?"

Never bothered to reply them , though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2018
expertix:

Are you talking of 200k or 200?
$200
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2018
jamih:

why?"

I swear bro. their matter dey tire person.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
congratulations bro wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2018
jamih:

why?"

This is interesting and I think you should respond to them. Tell them you're a domain reseller. Point out some of the processes of the domain reselling business and tell them about how safe and secure their funds are through reliable escrow until their domains get to them.

DON'T. MENTION. NIGERIA!! Leave the part of where you are located out entirely.

Tell them more about the market place your domain is listed and promise them they'd get their domain.

Quote your price to them. Not too low, else your domain starts seeming worthless, not too high, so you don't chase them away. Start from $550.

They seem like serious buyers but they are sceptical and haven't heard about domain reselling before. Hope this helps.

Regards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
How do you guys get endusers emails? Whois is not giving me the decision makers email and I can't pass Hunter.io phone number validation. I've tried 4 sims already and I'm not getting the code.

Any suggestions please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
This is interesting and I think you should respond to them. Tell them you're a domain reseller. Point out some of the processes of the domain reselling business and tell them about how safe and secure their funds are through reliable escrow until their domains get to them.

DON'T. MENTION. NIGERIA!! Leave the part of where you are located out entirely.

Tell them more about the market place your domain is listed and promise them they'd get their domain.

Quote your price to them. Not too low, else your domain starts seeming worthless, not too high, so you don't chase them away. Start from $550.

They seem like serious buyers but they are sceptical and haven't heard about domain reselling before. Hope this helps.

Regards.

Thanks baba'...will try this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com
Bro your boys dey your back, congrat..more sell and I tap into it too...God willing I soon I go report mine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by darthv: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2018
anyone who is comfortable using namecheap to purchase their domain, I can help with the purchase if you have card ish. I charge exactly the amount charged. I over funded my account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello need guru that can help me with outbound for commission..I serious o...no joke here smiley smiley smiley

if interest.....qprodomain cool /gmail/ cool com..... cool cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Personally, i think this guy thinks youre selling the business. Please let him know its just the domain name for website creation you are selling.

jamih:

why?"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Compliments of the season!

So, I finally decided to open a name@zoho.com but I haven't been able to successfully send a mail. I keep getting the Email outgoing blocked.

Any idea on the way4wd!!

Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sakaslim:
I sold a domain this evening around 6pm for $160 on Undeveloped.

The "Aboki" that bought the domain went on whois to check out my info. And you know your yansh is usually wide opened if your registrar is netsol. The guy mailed me and demanded that i send him the transfer codes or he's going to call his bank and request a cancellation!. Cancellation bawo when man body dry like leaf, oga calm down, i started to explain how the process works and that undeveloped will take charge of the whole transfer process.

As i day type this thing, the Aboki, apparently because i am a Nigerian is paranoid. Something Tells me he can pull out his funds back. Another says it will be a tough one for him to do.

If you are Nigerian, you got a motherfvcking bad reputation internationally. This is crippling legit business online!. JI MA SUN

Congrats namesake
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
haykay2005:
Sold ClickCbd.com

Congrats Chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raalsalghul: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Thanks for the good work. I noticed that buying/registering for a domain name is like paying for it one year after which you pay again to renew. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Thanks for the good work. I noticed that buying/registering for a domain name is like paying for it one year after which you pay again to renew. Correct me if am wrong.

You are right
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raalsalghul: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Promxy94:

You are right
Alright thanks. I noticed people here buying domains at 1 dollar. I guess there is a discount. Please how do I get this discounts? Thanks to replying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raalsalghul: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Promxy94:

You are right
Seems there is a coupon code for each of this registrars. How can I get the one for Namesilo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations Boss! haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
randomShek:
How do you guys get endusers emails? Whois is not giving me the decision makers email and I can't pass Hunter.io phone number validation. I've tried 4 sims already and I'm not getting the code.

Any suggestions please?
Try snov.io

Regards

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
good evening all.i bought a .com domain i found via expired domain. the .org and .net is already taken and it redirects to paypay.com. Should i send a mail to paypal (outbound) or wait??

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3307) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.