Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529646 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Jerry59:
Yeah, this happened some days ago and when I informed support they said they were aware of it and that it was being fixed which they did cos I've been using it without issues ever since.

Guys should also note that the account is a one time account and money sent should tally with what was inputted when generating it.
I can't verify account with driver's license? What did you use please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
For those who have used chipper to buy domains, how is/was their services?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sucobaba(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Babalakin:
congrats Bro!!.. i noticed the last 2 pages on archive/org shows the domain was recently pointed to dan. Guess the sellers didn't have luck selling it. Lucky you .
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
emmyang:

I can't verify account with driver's license? What did you use please?
Honestly I can't remember lol. But it should be either NIN or Voters card cos that's what I use for all my verifications
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2022
grandstar:

Are you sure it's not an error?
Its not. I presented them evidence of overbilling and they didnt respond. Messaged them twice and they neverreplied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do names registered/transferred to GoDaddy automatically go into auction after expiry?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jerry59:
Honestly I can't remember lol. But it should be either NIN or Voters card cos that's what I use for all my verifications
Ok. Thank you. I can't even finish phone number verification on Chipper cash.
What else can I use to make a $120 dollar payment please? Any help from anyone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
I want to make a payment on dropcatch, is there anyway I can do that. Who has tried making payment on dropcatch recently and how did you go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
eduevolutionnow:
I want to make a payment on dropcatch, is there anyway I can do that. Who has tried making payment on dropcatch recently and how did you go about it?
Add a valid card with funds and go to cart then click on place my order.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
eduevolutionnow:
I preload my DropCatch before backordering, to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gpexchange:
Leave it as nigerian
I sent money pounds from payoneer to Grey for 48hrs now, how long before I receive it.I normally receive it in 1hr in the past.This time,it's taking time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls I'm having issues logging in to my afternic account even though I keep inputting the correct login details
How do I resolve this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 5:20am On Aug 31, 2022
?
Domainer1999:
Do names registered/transferred to GoDaddy automatically go into auction after expiry?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Has anyone here received payment from afternic this week? My current payment is taking unusually long, I see some people complaining about afternic payments on Twitter recently.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2022
symbuul:
For those who have used chipper to buy domains, how is/was their services?
It was ok when I used them yesterday. They charged around 714/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2022
moneymind:
Has anyone here received payment from afternic this week? My current payment is taking unusually long, I see some people complaining about afternic payments on Twitter recently.

They have been holding my fund since 3 weeks now, the last time I contacted them , they said it would take another 2 weeks to do payout. I just lockup
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Still scraping Quality leads at affordable rate: Promo to end soon.

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

Regards,
erjo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babtunz: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Is it possible to use a local bank account that isn't yours to withdraw from Geegpay?

CC: BOOKWORMLUX, HIScraziness, and everyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Avast:

They have been holding my fund since 3 weeks now, the last time I contacted them , they said it would take another 2 weeks to do payout. I just lockup

Oh wow, something must be wrong. Are you using a direct dorm account or grey pounds account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2022
moneymind:

Oh wow, something must be wrong. Are you using a direct dorm account or grey pounds account?

Grey pounds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Avast:

Grey pounds

I sincerely hope that is not the issue. Same thing I am using. I didn't have this issue while I was using dorm.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Avast:

Did they schedule the payment at all? Have they also confirmed the domain transfer? Got paid on July 31st but I also noticed it took them longer than usual to pay me. I have 4 pending payments from them and I hope it doesn’t go the same way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2022
It did enter already..login and check...grey hasn't been sending email notification for 2 days now I don't know why
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I sent money pounds from payoneer to Grey for 48hrs now, how long before I receive it.I normally receive it in 1hr in the past.This time,it's taking time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Gpexchange:
It did enter already..login and check...grey hasn't been sending email notification for 2 days now I don't know why
Thank you,I checked now,it's there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Sales Alert!!!
Domain name: Marathon // Fishing // charter (dot) // com
Sale venue: Dan (Aug 25, 2022)
Lander: DNS to DAN
Listing type : BIN USD 787 / Make Offer
Inbound offer: USD 350
Sale price: USD 550
Acquired venue : drop reg Epik (17-May-2022)
Acquired price: USD 8.49
Hold time: 3 months
Last outbound: Aug 15
Lead sources: Let's Extract, Clearbit, Gmap & contacts forms.
First outbound keyword used Marathon F!shing charter
Reoutbound keyword used: Florida Fishing Charter
Payment method: Grey.co GBP account
Grey mistakingly send in USD so, it bounced back and they had to resend in GBP
Amount received: £429 grey didn't even notify me about the payment and I've been charting Dan up.

More Sales to us all. Thank you.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
emmyang:

It was ok when I used them yesterday. They charged around 714/$

Thank you very much bro. I just applied for their virtual card.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!
Amount received: £429

Hearty congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!
Amount received: £429 grey didn't even notify me about the payment and I've been charting Dan up.

Congratulations brother. This your sales report deserves an award, well done.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gpexchange:
Leave it as nigerian
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Avast:

Just got the two payments I was expecting, sales happened over the weekend. You might want to check to confirm that there's nothing wrong with your sale. Waiting for grey now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
moneymind:

Just got the two payments I was expecting, sales happened over the weekend. You might want to check to confirm that there's nothing wrong with your sale. Waiting for grey now.

Money is here, not even up to 30 minutes from Afternic payment email to funds reflecting.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Delete and relist the name on afternic. Then follow the link in the email afternic sent to you to opt in fast transfer at you registrar. This will work if the domain is more than 60 days old.

You can aswell search for how to opt in afternic fast transfer at your registrar on Google.

Resuscitate:
Pls guys, how do I confirm to afternic that I own the domains I put up for sale on their platform in order to opt in their premium service? They keep sending me mails that I'll get a mail so I can confirm I own the domains so they can opt me in their premium service but I'm not getting any mail for over 3 wks now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), yemight2776(m), Eruditeprof(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.