Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530551 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Ch-icago Bat-hroom R-emod-eling

2 weeks or less.
Dan.
$300.

For newbies, remodeling is a selling niche. It is better than remodeler and remodelers because, like all plurals and singulars, it can be used by both a private person who remodels and also a group of guys doing so. The verb is better than the nouns in this case as also in Property Appraisal (Appraiser and Appraisers), Home Inspection (Inspectors and Inspector), Landscaping (Landscaper and Landscapers), etc. But don't handreg. And don't experiment with small or hard to sell cities e.g Anchorage, San Juan, Vancouver. And I'm beginning to suspect Portland too but it's too early. Don't handreg.
was this a back order?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

2 weeks or less.
Dan.
$300.

For newbies, remodeling is a selling niche. It is better than remodeler and remodelers because, like all plurals and singulars, it can be used by both a private person who remodels and also a group of guys doing so. The verb is better than the nouns in this case as also in Property Appraisal (Appraiser and Appraisers), Home Inspection (Inspectors and Inspector), Landscaping (Landscaper and Landscapers), etc. But don't handreg. And don't experiment with small or hard to sell cities e.g Anchorage, San Juan, Vancouver. And I'm beginning to suspect Portland too but it's too early. Don't handreg.

Congratulations on your sale and kudos for the advice.

Nevertheless, VANCOUVER is a very good place, not small, and not really hard to sell. Although I understand that your experience with the city may be different but shouldn't be a rule.

There's one Vancouver in the US state of Washington, as well as in British Columbia, Canada. This makes it possible to get vast endusers for a name.

More sales.�

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

Name: Mode//Design//Schule (in king)
BIN: €750
SP: €500
Venue: DAN
Type: Outbound
HT: About two months?

Glory and thanks to God for this sale!!! I am grateful.

Sold on Wednesday but was at the time still serving a ban imposed on me by Seun's bot since Sunday for trying to respond to schullten.

If it's not working, keep studying and putting your learning into practice while praying to God for his favour. Good luck and more sales for everyone in Jesus's name.

PS: If it makes any difference, this sold the next day after outbound. I got a price enquiry while still sending the emails. Later, I got an offer of the sale price and I countered until the following day while the buyer kept declining. cheesy
Congratulations � �

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

2 weeks or less.
Dan.
$300.

congrats Boss.."Don't hand reg" .. meaning we should get it from ED only ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sales report

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
erjo:
Sales report

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
MirrorD:
Congratulations

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
erjo:
Sales report

u no go like send ur tithe to me grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
HIScraziness:

u no go like send ur tithe to me grin

Hahaha angry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bought a domain name related to USPS and don't know why them never come carry their domain,.. baba God pick my call nah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Babalakin:
congrats Boss.."Don't hand reg" .. meaning we should get it from ED only ?
Yeah. But it's just an advice you can do whatever works for you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
CornOak:

Congratulations on your sale and kudos for the advice.

Nevertheless, VANCOUVER is a very good place, not small, and not really hard to sell. Although I understand that your experience with the city may be different but shouldn't be a rule.

There's one Vancouver in the US state of Washington, as well as in British Columbia, Canada. This makes it possible to get vast endusers for a name.

More sales.�
Yeah. Sells but can't go through that stress anymore. I'm still observing something. Just an observation not clear yet. I used to think that different cities with similar names and more endusers are easier to sell but it seems like I may be wrong. Still an observation for now. Aurora, Wellington, Portland. Still observing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
which registrars accept chipper cash
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Sells but can't go through that stress anymore. I'm still observing something. Just an observation not clear yet. I also think that different cities with similar names and more endusers are easier to sell but it seems like I may be wrong. Still an observation for now. Aurora, Wellington, Portland. Still observing.

From my experience, Aurora is hard to sell city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
James39:

I hardly see people register Newark and Lincoln, are those cities hard to sell too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
James39:

And there are over 10 states with the city name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
And there are over 10 states with the city name.
That may possibly be the reason. Most endusers would think the traffic will come from another state other than theirs. And of course, it would be worthless to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

If it's not working, keep studying and putting your learning into practice while praying to God for his favour. Good luck and more sales for everyone in Jesus's name.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mr2kul:

That may possibly be the reason. Most endusers would think the traffic will come from another state other than theirs. And of course, it would be worthless to them.
Very possible. Still observing though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mr2kul:

That may possibly be the reason. Most endusers would think the traffic will come from another state other than theirs. And of course, it would be worthless to them[color=#770077][/color].

Valid point
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Babalakin:
I hardly see people register Newark and Lincoln, are those cities hard to sell too?

I can't say.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Babalakin:
someone sold Newark///towing/service on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Hello dear Domainees this is Zidoh Exchange Enterprises, we buy all type of legit funds including FnF or GnS PayPal funds , Payoneer funds ,Skrill and Neteller funds, Perfect money, Transfer wise, Movo funds all at good rate. You can reach us on Whatsapp on 08088759163 for instant exchange. ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdJack(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Good tips

Kindly check my signature for business tips and make money ideas
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Mrblaze06:
someone sold Newark///towing/service on this thread.
Wow! For how much? I know of the freight keywords, Moving is easier to sell.

Seen it. $249

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anyone ever had luck selling a number+letters domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mr paddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bbstartplans: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
I'm a freelancer, I work 24/hrs on Fiverr, I'm a digital marketer dealing with music promotion and marketing
This Spotify gig is exclusive on Fiverr to get you great spotify music exposure and engagement you've been craving to gain, through my Powerful organic spotify service which has helped lots of spotify artists to be ahead of others.

How and Where the Spotify Promotion is DONE:

To do this spotify promotion service, a content is created for the music inside a blogsite by embedding your spotify music link and artist details. This will give excellent exposure in a very long timeframe. You can expect new users to notice your music via METHODS such as:

Paid On-Page Ads
Blogs and websites Post
Directories submission
Email marketing

check here now https://www.fiverr.com/s2/290976ef59?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BroyNetworks: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brad is a SCAM ‼️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: codemaniacs and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.