Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530086 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Salesbay:

they didn't require any documents when I opened the account. I don't think they do.
but did they scanned your passport?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
yemight2776:
Targeted just one enduser and he later bought it.

Hold time: 1 month
Congrats on your sale. You played a sure gamble and a well calculated risk.

Ma!neTree/Guy.net is developed and active first and only registration on 2021-10-11
Expires 2023-10-11

TheMa!neTree/Guy .com is redirecting to Maine/Tree/guy.net and first registered 2021-08-14 (This means it was registered before the dot net version).

Maine/Tree/Guy .com was first registered 2008 Sept. Previous registered again on July 2021. (Means this was the first Domain his business registered)

Small background checks:
Domain was registered 2022-10-13
As at 14:10:45 March 8, 2022, it was redirecting to Maine/Tree/Guy .net.

So decision is buy, put price tag, and keeping renewing for as long as dot net keep renewing.

Congrats!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
I've taken training and i think i bought good domain but i don't believe in my sales letter.

Abeg una wey dey sell, make una share una procedure of contacting endusers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who else is experiencing payoneer sign in issues?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Greenscientist:
I've taken training and i think i bought good domain but i don't believe in my sales letter.

Abeg una wey dey sell, make una share una procedure of contacting endusers.
Names like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
wotowoto.xyz grin
TRUEBLOOD59:

Names like?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teefaht(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rwshd:
Please fam, I need to purchase LetsExtract software (Pro Business License). Who else is interested so that we can pool resources together (abeg)!?

I am interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
YoobaNesan:

wotowoto.xyz grin
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeriaismine:
More reason you should always list on GoDaddy.

This name really suffer me no be small grin after all the aggressive outbound, the only interested buyer offered $20.99 and I accepted, imported the lead through epik and yet he didn't pay even after series of follow ups. I nearly send him 'oga please buy domain nah'' grin

So you can imagine my frustration when I got notification from the registrar that the domain was about to expire, I quickly deleted it from my dan portfolio.

So when I got the notification from afternic that the domain was sold, I said to myself 'no I don't have this domain name again' because it was like 2 months that I deleted it. I checked the domain name to know if someone else selling it but it was parked with dynadot, I wanted to call afternic to cancel the sale, however I decided to check my dynadot account and behold the domain is sitting there staring back at me and it was remaining 5 days to be deleted. I was like see free money grin I quickly renewed it with $20.99.

congratulations bro! Domaining can be crazy at times

More sales to everyone.

We move!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Please I need dynadot top up
Zidoh.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 4:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Congrats

Nigeriaismine:
More reason you should always list on GoDaddy.

This name really suffer me no be small grin after all the aggressive outbound, the only interested buyer offered $20.99 and I accepted, imported the lead through epik and yet he didn't pay even after series of follow ups. I nearly send him 'oga please buy domain nah'' grin

So you can imagine my frustration when I got notification from the registrar that the domain was about to expire, I quickly deleted it from my dan portfolio.

So when I got the notification from afternic that the domain was sold, I said to myself 'no I don't have this domain name again' because it was like 2 months that I deleted it. I checked the domain name to know if someone else selling it but it was parked with dynadot, I wanted to call afternic to cancel the sale, however I decided to check my dynadot account and behold the domain is sitting there staring back at me and it was remaining 5 days to be deleted. I was like see free money grin I quickly renewed it with $20.99.

More sales to everyone.

We move!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
WestpalmbeachTours .com

Available for handreg

Do your due diligence

Reg at your own risk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meziology: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Rwshd:
Please fam, I need to purchase LetsExtract software (Pro Business License). Who else is interested so that we can pool resources together (abeg)!?
Pls I'm interested I sent you a request...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
This Dan and Grey GBP payment is getting long now not like before. Please did anybody know why.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
U1:

I'm thinking an email warming tool might help to address this spam issue to an extent. I can't be definite about this yet until when I started using the email address that I recently decided to warm again.

You may test or read about the tool by GMass.

An update on this.

I think I can state at this point that email warming does seem to indeed improve deliverability.

Yes, you might not get responses sometimes. But the signs suggest more emails are reaching the inbox. That's an important first step to making a potential sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please who can help me with dynadot PayPal checkout?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
^^^
To see the full power, you can dedicate one of the warmed email addresses to purely manually scrapped emails. You will get over 90 percent delivery rate. I'd even say 98%.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
yemight2776:
Targeted just one enduser and he later bought it.

Hold time: 1 month

Congrats on the sale!

To think I was contemplating putting a stop to registering tree service-related names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lads, what's the story with Epik? Are they still delaying payments?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Harllaby:

So decision is buy, put price tag, and keeping renewing for as long as dot net keep renewing.

This right here is an idea I started contemplating this year, but only for domains that have more than one or two potential end users.

Na so I pitch a .com domain name to one business using the .net version, dem no respond. I discounted the price, dem no buy. They simply went right on to renew their .net for like 4-5 years. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by priscy525(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
priscy525:
Hello boss. Good evening. I didn't see this early and used my grey USD account on KDP. Now the problem is KDP has sent payment notifications and mentioned that the money will be available in 2-5 business days from payment date. Payment date was 15. I haven't gotten a mail from Grey yet.

Now I want to update my bank account information to GBP and I'm stuck at this point. Will it affect the ongoing payment? Will they reverse the process and send money through the GBP account?

Thank you

Grey's current USD account is not compatible with KDP. I'm not sure how you were able to connect it in the first place unless you used the previously issued USD account. If that's the case, then Grey will reject the payment.

You will not get any money sent from KDP to a Grey USD account.

What you need to do is change your recipient account on KDP to GBP NOW. Amazon will send all failed payments along with current ones the next time they process your royalty payments.

By the way, it's best to confine KDP discussions to KDP threads.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Belbis: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2022
James39:
WestpalmbeachTours .com

Available for handreg

Do your due diligence

Reg at your own risk

What's the risk bro ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessDream: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Floyd45:
Lads, what's the story with Epik? Are they still delaying payments?
they have been paying gradually. But don't use them again if you do not have any funds there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2022
priscy525:
Hello boss. Good evening. I didn't see this early and used my grey USD account on KDP. Now the problem is KDP has sent payment notifications and mentioned that the money will be available in 2-5 business days from payment date. Payment date was 15. I haven't gotten a mail from Grey yet.

Now I want to update my bank account information to GBP and I'm stuck at this point. Will it affect the ongoing payment? Will they reverse the process and send money through the GBP account?

Thank you

You still hiring writers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2022
I have sold like 3 names in that niche already.
U1:

Congrats on the sale!

To think I was contemplating putting a stop to registering tree service-related names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2022
James39:
WestpalmbeachTours .com

Available for handreg

Do your due diligence

Reg at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

You mean someone registered it and sold it same day?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

And the person didn't report yet...at least for extreme happiness and appreciation to the guy that gave the hint

So Direcnic coms is 4.99..how true.

Does DAN support Directnic Push? Perhaps y he hadn't report..waiting for 60days unlock.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2022
James39:
WestpalmbeachTours .com

Available for handreg

Do your due diligence

Reg at your own risk

Twalle to the guy that took the boldness to reg the name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean someone registered it and sold it same day?
Yea
According to the information available
Learner47:

And the person didn't report yet...at least for extreme happiness and appreciation to the guy that gave the hint

So Direcnic coms is 4.99..how true.

Does DAN support Directnic Push? Perhaps y he hadn't report..waiting for 60days unlock.

Maybe he's waiting for payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.