Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530280 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2023
U1:
Anyone interested in registering GPT names may take a look at these ones and see if any is worth taking a punt on.

Legacy gpt**" stands a chance. Who get money to help me reg am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Learner47:

Legacy gpt**" stands a chance. Who get money to help me reg am
Doubt if the name is still available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good day domainers. Wishing us all a fruitful week!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices.

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

Geo: #400
EMD: #800

All emails to be verified.

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pikahol(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGE..

We BUY and SELL

✅ PAYPAL

✅ SKRILL

✅ BITCOIN

✅ NETELLER

✅ PAYONEER

✅ USDT

✅ BITCOIN

✅ ETHERIUM

Online Payments also available

Fiverr, Upwork, and all freelancer withdrawal services available.

Whatsapp 0806 98 35142
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Modified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi

Random sales.

Sales through rate around 50% & port size within 100. I don't register similar variant that any another user has registered. I see many names that drop and I check Dan to see similar ones of other users in this thread and other domainers I just ignore and move to the next. Sometimes very sweet tempting names from prominent users in this thread but I just ignore move to the next.

Nobody go at least say I dey spoil market for am.

Some snippets of random sales: Jan to now.

More sales to everyone

Massive
Congratulations Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please the payday app,they use Globus bank for their NGN account right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mrblaze06:
Please the payday app,they use Globus bank for their NGN account right?
Wema
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
My remaining domain expired on 14th march 2023. I don wash my hand comot for anything wey be domaining.
Domaining no be my calling. I don leave am for una, make una continue.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:
My remaining domain expired on 14th march 2023. I don wash my hand comot for anything wey be domaining.
Lol

Them no dey give up for this movement o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Telegram234:

Wema
Thanks jare,I later saw the wema own,they give me options of either globus or wema.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sales Alert
Hurricane Window AndDoor in King

Sold for $200.

Outbounded this domain, buyer made an offer of $150, I pushed harder to $750, buyer isn't willing to go beyond 200.
Input lead and the buyer paid.
HT: 8 days. More sales to us all.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Learner47:

congrats man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:

List all the names you have registered, let's help yoi appraise and tell you where you missed it

You might learn one or two things, maybe there are some names that were good but you didn't outbound enough or get to the decision maker.

In domaining, this below is the process

1. Quality of the name

2. Is there an enduser who wants the name

3. Right pricing

4. Timing

1,2,3 can align but if the timing is wrong, it won't sell

For Point 2, how hard did you try to get

1. Enduuser mails
2. Decision maker mail

How many followup did you do?

Did you track your mail to see if they were being read/open or were they ending in SPAM

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
For some time, I had a feeling my custom mails weren't going through, I decided to send to my Gmail and another different custom mail.

Behold, the mails was not delivering, it was nowhere to be found, not in spam, promotions or social, yet there were no delivery error messages

This means all my outbound effort was in vain.

I still can't explain what or why it happened.

I had to restrategize, it was a big blow to me cos I could no longer tell which mails went or didn't go.

I continued and I have found a way around it kinda

So don't give up

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this ur meme funny die, domaining don show u shegeooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
therealMcCain:
For some time, I had a feeling my custom mails weren't going through, I decided to send to my Gmail and another different custom mail.

Behold, the mails was not delivering, it was nowhere to be found, not in spam, promotions or social, yet there were no delivery error messages

This means all my outbound effort was in vain.

I still can't explain what or why it happened.

I had to restrategize, it was a big blow to me cos I could no longer tell which mails went or didn't go.

I continued and I have found a way around it kinda

So don't give up
I'm happy you did. Do you care to share?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
edogu:

I'm happy you did. Do you care to share?

I use the full domain in my subject plus dotcom

I also include it in my body of mail without the www

I wrote to support and they said that was the reason

I also found out that even if the 1st mail delivered, the followup might end in spam.

Now for clarity, I send my mails thru gmail(you can add ur custom mail to Gmail)

If it senses spam, it won't go, error message straight up

When this happens, I go to my custom mail box and send from there, when it senses spam, it tells you to do captcha to verify its not spam

This is what I used to do until I noticed it stopped delivering.

So I don't include the Dotcom in my heading and I don't include it in my body too, with this, it sails through in Gmail.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
therealMcCain:

I also found out that even if the 1st mail delivered, the followup might end in spam.

Now for clarity, I send my mails thru gmail(you can add ur custom mail to Gmail)

When this happens, I go to my custom mail box and send from there, when it senses spam, it tells you to do captcha to verify its not spam

So I don't include the Dotcom in my heading and I don't include it in my body too, with this, it sails through in Gmail.
Thank you. I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Go for re-training. Avoid variations. Find a mentor. Sometimes, patronise scrappers. Also give your friend names to outbound for you. Quitters don't.....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kent04235: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please help me appraise seattlepizzarestaurants//king

Handreg.

Have sent mail to up to 50 end users from google search, tripadviser, bing.

About five open/ read five times
Including follow up(one end user "garver" opened the third follow up letter seven (7) times.

Not one reply yet from any of these endusers
I would send the last follow up mail tomorrow
Please, What I am doing wrong, is it the domain or my price is not right? Or I should patronise scrappers(because i'm now getting only same end users I've come across)

Bin price set at 499
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kent04235:
Please help me appraise seattlepizzarestaurants//king

Bin price set at 499

Have u read the whole of this thread.

U for use that money buy meat chop. But we learn everyday.

If it were Seattle//////////Pizza it stands a chance.

That 's' at the back has made the domain look like a repository site. Where u can go to browse all pizza restaurants in Seattle. Now ask urself, who are Ur end users?

Ur end users wouldn't be the restaurant owners but rather a blogger, a site developer...now u can see u have very small to zero end user. Except if u r willing to turn the domain into a site or blog to give info of all the pizza outlets in Seattle otherwise the value is zero.

Moreso, do Americans use RESTAURANT? I learnt that the word varsity is of British. So all these English wahala something u have to also look before regging

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Free advice. Avoid sending emails with email address that has low reputation.
Even if your email gets into inbox and not spam. It will be flagged as scam/phishing

To know if your email has good reputation, send an email to a new friends email address. There are better tools to check for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
honestmike:
Free advice. Avoid sending emails with email address that has low reputation.
Even if your email gets into inbox and not spam. It will be flagged as scam/phishing

What are the criteria to know a good email??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Guard your GPT+KW or vice versa domain names with all sense of jealousy. Someone turned down a €10000 offer on gpt related name.

2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
edogu:
Guard your GPT+KW or vice versa domain names with all sense of jealousy. Someone turned down a €10000 offer on gpt related name.
But it's listed on Afternic for $10000

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
edogu:

Chatgptacademydotcom
Chatgptdotnet
Chatgpydotcom
ChatGPTAIdotcn
Chatgptplus etc were all sold by the owners.

I think I saw only one of these names on Namebio - possibly, the second one. That name wasn't ChatGPT+KW, or the reverse.

By the way, I only had Namebio and a few Twitter sales I saw in mind.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Lol you funny Sha:

You can take a rest, but never give up without putting your best. Good thing can take time, and everyone here cant denile fact they don't feel that way atimes. So giving up with "just " domaining is like giving up on life. Tell, we what else can give you 5million naira every month without SARS holding you ransom.

Back then, always dreaming of my first sale. Surfing ED always searching for the right name. Every night checking back, on NL thread scrolling by, with my broken pad, opening 69 tabs, my jotter, my father, my notepad app, my mother, multi tasking both side by side. Those few nudget drops I got, here from the boss, motivated me so, every night and day, I keeps scrolling through ED, twicking with new filter for potential leads.

Already gone too far, to fail, because tell me, what's the gain if I don't get my first congratulatory message in this domain.

"Now, I'm getting it steady, on and off, even as ED gets dirtier, I still got the ginger seeing newbie happier receiving inbound after months of endless outbounding.

study the thread,
If you have no job, take time off, do other activities that make u calm (jog, fball, gyn etc)
take care of you mental health.
Have a positive mindset,
Care for your loved ones, with little you can.
Last for those that resonates with grace, make sure u are always surrendered with abundance.

peace

Then cycle continues

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
therealMcCain:

Same happened to me.
Now I use Spike Mobile app.
Works fine for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Harllaby thanks for the energy bro. Some of us really needed it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But it's listed on Afternic for $10000
It's not my name. The offer was made at Dan, may be the owner forgot to increase the price on afternic.

If you check dan, you will notice that the maximum amount is €30000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.