Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531036 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by egbeocha(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2023
levbigboss:
Now in the age of technology and the Internet, it is possible to make money in any way you can think of. But, in order to make money on the Internet, you need some special skills or knowledge, because the Internet is just a huge competition. If we consider earnings without knowledge and certain efforts, then it can be games. For example, I recently discovered a game like Balloon Crash Game. You can also try your hand at making simple money here. It is a simple game with great potential for big winnings, which will be interesting to every user who is looking for an easy way to make money.

Which of them bro?? dey are many in playstore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MostImportant(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2023
If I had come up with this, I would probably not have registered it, thinking it won't sell but look at how much it's put for sale. Over N350m. Mad cash. I guess interested buyers must have been bargaining for him to raise the price to this.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2023
MostImportant:
If I had come up with this, I would probably not have registered it, thinking it won't sell but look at how much it's put for sale. Over N350m. Mad cash. I guess interested buyers must have been bargaining for him to raise the price to this.
It is hope. No one will buy that for five figures talk more six.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Congrats bro, wishing us more sales.

Make my story be like this before the week end o!

dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah..

Sale Alert,

OakvilleDreamHomes/king
Sp : $200
ED picked
Hold time: 3 months plus
6th follow-up

Men I thank God oo, I broke sotey I had to borrow 6k to do data yesterday so I can do some necessary stuff online.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Brandconsultany:
Make my story be like this before the week end o!

It will bro. Insha Allah. Just continue following up. Sometimes you will feel tired, but remember winners never quit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2023
L
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabby659: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning am new here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabby659: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning, I have an agreement with an end user since 2 weeks now, have sent him a lead and follow ups but he is not responding, what else can I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
MrPADDY:

SH is in partnership with Wise. Meaning SH pays via wire transfer using Wise company, the same way DAN pays out in crypto using BitPay. You can receive your SH payout with your Wise account, or with your 'non-Wise' bank account, e.g Grey GBP bank account.

Navigate to TransferWise (Wise) option on SH, select UK as bank account country, and link Grey GBP bank account. Your sales in USD would be paid out in GBP.

MrPaddy

Do you use Local Bank Account or IBAN?

What do you use as postal code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

Not possible to check, unless I delete and add the bank account again. But whatever bank detail is required by SH for bank payout option is provided by Grey GBP bank account.
For postal code, use the Grey GBP bank address postal code provided.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
MrPADDY:

SH is in partnership with Wise. Meaning SH pays via wire transfer using Wise company, the same way DAN pays out in crypto using BitPay. You can receive your SH payout with your Wise account, or with your 'non-Wise' bank account, e.g Grey GBP bank account.

Navigate to TransferWise (Wise) option on SH, select UK as bank account country, and link Grey GBP bank account. Your sales in USD would be paid out in GBP.

MrPaddy
Can I also link my Geepay $ account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
codemaniacs:

I think I remember, I copied the location/address of the account provided by grey, then did a Google search of the postal code of that particular address. That's what I used.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Click Wise logo on SH payout options to see if Geegpay USD bank account has all the details required. If yes, then use it. However, you can only link one bank account in addition to Payoneer and PayPal accounts. Hopefully, Crypto will be on board, soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Used it before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
40+ geo names; Sales draught since the past 4 month despite constant outbound.

E come be like say na Brandables I dey do.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:

Are u using email tracker??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Are u using email tracker??

Yes, I use custom mail with hostinger, it has a mail tracker.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:

Yes, I use custom mail with hostinger, it has a mail tracker.

You can try streak!!! Very good. To check whether your email are not going to spam

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You can try streak!!! Very good. To check whether your email are not going to spam
Quick question: what is the usual open rate for your emails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:

Quick question: what is the usual open rate for your emails?

Very good. If I send 40 emails. 23 to 24 enduser may view my email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BriteWay: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:

Within those 4 months how many domains do you buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
BriteWay:

Within those 4 months how many domains do you buy?

Around 4, but some names dropped as well. So no net gain.

I should have sold two names within this period, end users asked for price reduction, but after that they've gone quiet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Very good. If I send 40 emails. 23 to 24 enduser may view my email.
wow! More than 50% open rate. I have an average of 15% open rate.

Do you use normal Gmail? I left Gmail because google banned two if my accounts.

I had similar sale draught around this period last year as well; from march to June.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Salesbay:

wow! More than 50% open rate. I have an average of 15% open rate.

Do you use normal Gmail? I left Gmail because google banned two if my accounts.

I had similar sale draught around this period last year as well; from march to June.

Yes. Your open rate sometimes will also depend on niche. If you are outbounding for mostly offline services like property, car rental, roofing be rest assure that your open rate will be low compare to services like web development, itsolution, marketing agency

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Yes. Your open rate sometimes will also depend on niche. If you are outbounding for mostly offline services like property, car rental, roofing be rest assure that your open rate will be low compare to services like web development, itsolution, marketing agency
Yea, that's so true.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 1:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Couple acquisitions, a little shy of 20names now

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Just in.
FG lifts ban of Cryptocurrency, it's just a matter of time before our prayer on naira card be answered..
https://www.nairaland.com/7719047/fg-lifts-ban-cryptocurrency-introduces
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
MrPADDY:

Not possible to check, unless I delete and add the bank account again. But whatever bank detail is required by SH for bank payout option is provided by Grey GBP bank account.
For postal code, use the Grey GBP bank address postal code provided.

fergusen:

I think I remember, I copied the location/address of the account provided by grey, then did a Google search of the postal code of that particular address. That's what I used.

Thanks for the help.. it worked.

I selected IBAN not Local Bank Account and used GREY details.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yolada: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Please from page what to page what do you guys suggest newbies like me start reading this thread from to have basic understanding of this domain business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yolada: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
therealMcCain:

What you put up here is fraudulent.

It gives a bad name to the domaining business. Why don't you put up a thread on namepros and see what others will say? I used namepros cos it contains many nationalities

As at the time the name was pitched to the end user, was it stated that the name was available for hand reg ?

The common assumption will be that the sender of the mail is either the owner of the domain or a broker acting on behalf of the owner.

You clearly stated that a wise end user will register it, that is only possible if the name is available for registration

So the question is: why outbound for a name you don't own ? It's fraudulent and gives a bad namento the business in general

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.