Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520410 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Treasure28:

I never listed there
Don't know how the inquiry came from there
Bro. Congrat. I think I saw your big sale on namepro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

Wish we can know the name, but u suggest if the price is acceptable by you, Accept.
If you feel you will gain more by countering counter.

N/B: many has lost sales by countering to gain higher, and buyers never came back. And many has gained more amount by countering.

Domain name: AustinCarRepair.com

Please do I go ahead and accept the offer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Eudes:

I do advise honourably that you accept....
But it's my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

I do advise honourably that you accept....
But it's my humble opinion

OK.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
therealMcCain:
Still learning, haven't started buying.

I saw a website rearsidewinery/com. It's a winery & into wine production.

I checked for rearsidewines/com & rearsidewine/com, they were both available.

My question

1.Can I register both & outbound to the winery?

PS: rearsidewinery is trademarketrademarked according to uspto.gov

The winery also wordmarked "rearside"

Rearside is a community in the Town the winery is located

Gurus in the house, still awaiting an answer

CC:
iykepromotions
Promxy94
Treasure28
tranxo
Teekzel
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Treasure28:
My first sale of the year

SellForeignCurrency .com
Purchased: $1
Sold : $2,500
Sale type : inbound price inquiry
Hold time : 30days

Looks like I undersold this. Never knew ForeignCurrency.com is listed for $201,500. But I think it's still fair.
It gave me good foreign currency smiley

How do you guys do this ? I registered close to 12 domains names last year no of them was sold. Now everything has expired. I tire for domain business

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
IwantToShashe:

How do you guys do this ? I registered close to 12 domains names last year no of them was sold. Now everything has expired. I tire for domain business

The business is small small, I started making sales after one year,and some months, after I learnt the business, let my first set of domains expire. I found the business difficult, but last year April I decided to start again, and was determined to make it, even how small, started registering names again, which more than 30℅ are rubbish.
THANKGOD To Netsol $1 promo.
I registered domains in different directions, geo domains, vr domains , crypto domains, cannabis domains.spannish names, and Indian names.

I registered more than 50 names without making my ist sale, but u wasn't determined to quit, I was rather determined to succeed in it, and was still registering good names. When my breakthrough came this year, I knew GOD Has opened my doors for it.
I Believe The hand of GOD will make me make more sales, and heavy one's AMEN.

I repeat most people you see making frequent and constant sales, if they tell you how many domains they hold in there portfolio, you will marvel.

You can have just one domain and make a heavy sale, but Peter might have 20 and havent made sales, it's just all about GOD, determination,right price and luck.

I will advice people should read namepros.com more, because there you will learn domaining more.

And if possible meet Sir Iykepromotions for detailed tutorial, he tutored me personally. And he is still helping me even after 2years when ever i ask for his help.

Thanks

MY GOD LIVES

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
therealMcCain:

Gurus in the house, still awaiting an answer

CC:
iykepromotions
Promxy94
Treasure28
tranxo
Teekzel

Guy i don't know what to answer, but in all try using $1 promo to try your luck, you never can tell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
IwantToShashe:

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rubbiish(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

I registered more than 50 names without making my ist sale, but u wasn't determined to quit, I was rather determined to succeed in it, and was still registering good names. When my breakthrough came this year, I knew GOD Has opened my doors for it.

hmm
If anything untoward should happen to d netsol $1 promo, it will certainly be very difficult to establish a strong footing in dis biz as a newbie. It is not easy doling out close to 3k buying domain continuously without any sales...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

hmm
If anything untoward should happen to d netsol $1 promo, it will certainly be very difficult to establish a strong footing in dis biz as a newbie. It is not easy doling out close to 3k buying domain continuously without any sales...
Exactly....
Especially for this buhari regime cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by realest2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

hmm

Some of my domains are GoDaddy, Some are Dynadot, some are netsol, and many are also Namesilo....
That's why I said the business is all about determination.
Without the promo I was registering domains, and even after the promo, will continue to Register domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

Guy i don't know what to answer, but in all try using $1 promo to try your luck, you never can tell.

Thanks, my concern isnt whether it will sell. my concern is whether its right/safe to register such name. i.e

if a site is developed/registered, say abc/com.

can i register mine to be theabc/com or abcs/com

Thats the angle i am coming from?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
therealMcCain:

Thanks, my concern isnt whether it will sell. my concern is whether its right/safe to register such name. i.e

So far as the word ABC isn't trademarked yes you can.
But if it's is I advise you stay clear.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
therealMcCain:

unless the niche is very hot like "crypto". stay clear

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
fhranchez:
unless the niche is very hot like "crypto". stay clear

Please Why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

So far as the word ABC isn't trademarked yes you can.
But if it's is I advise you stay clear.

I checked bitcoin & saw that the word is trademarked, does it mean I can't register any domain bearing "bitcoin"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesaint: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guys pls why am i getting the error on afternic ''NAME
ALREADY LISTED ON AFTERNIC''
what can i do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
tranxo:
It's an advantage. Means more end users in multiple cities
thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bosses in the house, what do u think about 1&1 INOS $1 Domain Promo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uwaeromosele:
Bosses in the house, what do u think about 1&1 INOS $1 Domain Promo?
never applies..
Immediately u reach cart to pay..the price go change
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Promxy94:

The business is small small, I started making sales after one year,and some months, after I learnt the business, let my first set of domains expire. I found the business difficult, but last year April I decided to start again, and was determined to make it, even how small, started registering names again, which more than 30℅ are rubbish.
THANKGOD To Netsol $1 promo.
I registered domains in different directions, geo domains, vr domains , crypto domains, cannabis domains.spannish names, and Indian names.

I repeat most people you see making frequent and constant sales, if they tell you how many domains they hold in there portfolio, you will marvel.

You can have just one domain and make a heavy sale, but Peter might have 20 and havent made sales, it's just all about GOD, determination,right price and luck.

I will advice people should read namepros.com more, because there you will learn domaining more.

And if possible meet Sir Iykepromotions for detailed tutorial, he tutored me personally. And he is still helping me even after 2years when ever i ask for his help.

Thanks

MY GOD LIVES

1st sale this year since u joined over a year ago...hmmn..quite a determined person u are.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
@ Promxy94, are you a verified bidder on namejet??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
joesaint:
Guys pls why am i getting the error on afternic ''NAME
ALREADY LISTED ON AFTERNIC''
what can i do?
it means someone else listed it on their afternic account,
contact their support center they would help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Heyzee5:
@ Promxy94, are you a verified bidder on namejet??

Yes but I have not listed my domains there before

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boss iyke,tranxo, promxy e.tc can I use payoneer usd bank account info to reciev payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Teekzel:
Boss iyke,tranxo, promxy e.tc can I use payoneer usd bank account info to reciev payment?
Payoneer has their Global Payment Service for receiving payments from COMPANIES based WITHIN US as ACH/Wire Transfer.

It's like having a USA bank account. I don't think you can use it to receive payment from an individual, unless maybe Payoneer to Payoneer account transfer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eudes:

It's a tough decision
If its your first sale - Accept or otherwise
Countering might be tricky, you might countered and get more cash or never hear from the buyer again.
You might accept his offer and he buys it.

One of my experience was that an end user send an offer and i accepted and never hear from him even he reads my follow up mail and never reply ... So i move on
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Now that Facebook blocks account anyhow these days, effective fb outbound is one almost mpossible task
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mbamidele: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
[/b]Please I'm a new here how do i know a keyword has high competition?[b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.