Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531241 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2019
slimjosh43:

It's not a great name we are in 2019 sir. Moreover word and number combination must be short. Though my highest sale was word-number combination us1auto.com $579

Lol grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2019
kenralph:

Really?
Yeah, really.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Enmcee(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Wanna earn free bitcoin?
Just open this link on your telegram and always be online.
It will mine BTC free for you.
No investments.
No jokes.

Withdrawal is after accumulating about 0.005BTC which is achievable in a few days.
Mine BTC unlimited as long as your data is on.

https:///BTC_Miner_freebot?start=692898864
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Callmeibironke(f): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Branduche:
Please reply mail

Check mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RECONGUY: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Geofavor:

Yeah, really.
It's a very bad name. Everybody alive today already survived 2012.
Registering that name will be a waste of time and money

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mbamidele: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Aside Namesilo, undeveloped and afternic, where else can i list my domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
0ubenji:
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.
If u dont trust me, it's quite understandable. cool
interested persons can contact 0.90651. 9360.4(whatsapp only)
cc: Gcool
Akinwole007
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2019
RECONGUY:

It's a very bad name. Everybody alive today already survived 2012.
Registering that name will be a waste of time and money
Someone seems pissed off. Lol
grin grin

I agree with you and the others. It is however not the qualities I was considering. No. I was considering the price it sold for. Yes, it sold for a cool $2015 yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
To all that have PayPal account and usually use it for domain purchase. The $1 promo from networksolutions can still work for you. Got this info from name pros today;

To all of those who are getting the problem at checkout & message of "contact support" here is how you bypass that.

Since day first I used Paypal for checkout at Netsol, so if you get that error simply change your primary email address of PayPal at "Paypal".
https://www.paypal.com/sg/smarthelp...ry-email-address-on-my-paypal-account-faq1187

Below is the promo link;
https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...0rP0ILKNK5VCeKcZZOMVZzIHWnOfIfWcaAloxEALw_wcB

Enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Google hammer don hit me embarassed sad

Abeg, To anyone who uses Gmail for outbound purposes, can you help me out with the mail/template you sent to Google for account restoration.

I get many things linked to that account in particular, though it's for domaining only
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

how do you respond when someone says they are interested after outbounding.

cc: iykepromotions, tranxo, promxy94, 2sexycom
thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hennyola:

Abeg, To anyone who uses Gmail for outbound purposes, can you help me out with the mail/template you sent to Google for account restoration.

I get many things linked to that account in particular, though it's for domaining only

how many emails did you send in a day before the ban?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
crudedude:

how many emails did you send in a day before the ban?

I really can't count but it's much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abeg,who uses afternic here,this shit been giving me issue.I listed my domains but the require that I clink a link in the opt in mail that will be sent to me through my registrar,but none of my registrars sent Any mail.been waiting since,no mail from registrars..anyone could help with this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
crudedude:
Hello everyone,

how do you respond when someone says they are interested after outbounding.

cc: iykepromotions, tranxo, promxy94, 2sexycom
thanks in advance

Tell them the price and direct them to your landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gcool2:
Abeg,who uses afternic here,this shit been giving me issue.I listed my domains but the require that I clink a link in the opt in mail that will be sent to me through my registrar,but none of my registrars sent Any mail.been waiting since,no mail from registrars..anyone could help with this.
It is the normal afternic fast transfer, if you reg the domain with netsol you will recieve mail from them within 24hrs of listing but with other registrars it is after 60 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
iykepromotions:
To all that have PayPal account and usually use it for domain purchase. The $1 promo from networksolutions can still work for you. Got this info from name pros today;

Below is the promo link;
https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...0rP0ILKNK5VCeKcZZOMVZzIHWnOfIfWcaAloxEALw_wcB

Enjoy.
Boss pls give the link to the discussion on namepros for more reading

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deafeyez: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
iykepromotions:
pushing to undeveloped netsol account. (They act as the escrow here) two options will be given to you immediately funds have been received from buyer; if you prefer a transfer or a push. Just say you prefer push and relax. A push request will be initiated via networksolutions by undeveloped , and a confirmation email from networksolutions will be sent to you to approve the push/move. Just click the link to confirm.

That's all. It will be moved automatically to undeveloped netsol account. Once received and acknowledged, payment will be issued to the domain seller within one business day. You don't need to wait till the buyer receives it before getting paid.

An expired domain with one bid of 12USD, a traffic of about 50000 monthly. Should I bid 13USD, is it a good buy? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dtruseeker(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
latestgamer.com for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hennyola:

No special template. I only told them that I use the account for my business and contained many official info. I just begged them as I no get choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please, how many domain names can I register/buy with N20k?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neurowale: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
iykepromotions:
so far your card is eligible for international transactions. if you're not sure of this, contact your bank customer department or the number at the back of your card.
brotherly, i sent you a mail. I'll be glad if yu reply me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
pls i have a question. if i buy a domain name with my card, i hope money will not be deducted just like for renewal if at all the domain is not sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
xammax:
pls i have a question. if i buy a domain name with my card, i hope money will not be deducted just like for renewal if at all the domain is not sold.
Turn off auto renewal after purchase.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
iykepromotions:
Turn off auto renewal after purchase.

thanks man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
KealDrogo:
30 names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
KealDrogo:
pretty simple..this is not calculus..

Wherever or whoever u choose to buy your domains from. Simply calculate how much 20k can afford from the unit price of each domain.

U can get for $1, 2, 6, 9, or $34 per domain, it's all dependent who or where u are buying from

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stockwise: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gcool2:
Be patience it will come, mine took 24hrs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deafeyez: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
deafeyez:

An expired domain with one bid of 12USD, a traffic of about 50000 monthly. Should I bid 13USD, is it a good buy? Thanks

Please any advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
please what does alexa rank of 0 mean
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
golamike:

No special template. I only told them that I use the account for my business and contained many official info. I just begged them as I no get choice

I wish something can still be done embarassed

I still have many outbound replies I'm expecting as well as prospects response

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.