Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521802 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobojoshua:

Boss, I still don't get your gist? You wanna exchange $1 for 1000naira?

If yes, you try well well.
You! better stop critisizing and face your own life.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
0ubenji:
very wrong.

If u buy domains on netsol at same frequency u buy from namesilo..your acct can never fall under their radar.
It's the abuse of cheap purchase privileges dat makes them suspend(not block)

It's as simple as buying from there and go ahead with sales...any unsold domain u wanna retain, u simply move to another registrar and make renewal there..

Nothing is wrong with sticking with namesilo as well, if u got d cash to stock up your portfolio as desired.

LIFE IS NOT THAT HARD
baba i need your help with sales pitch....this year i ve had end users who asked how much my domains sell for
during outbounding but never return after telling them the price. And its not like i over price names...300-399 (6 names now). what advice do you have bro I'm stuck as i ve tried importing these leads on undeveloped with nothing in return. Though one outrightly told me yesterday after mailing them that they are not interested now but then, they had made an offer earlier which i accepted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
javaRookie:

Hey bro. Thanks. Where is the updated 1$ link?

Check page 405
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good evening , Pls how I do I register Netsol 1dollar domain name.. requirement and link wld be appreciated. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
IDEALCASH:
You! better stop critisizing and face your own life.

Lol, you're the boss behind domainsales18 username. You try well well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
temitopteas:
Good evening , Pls how I do I register Netsol 1dollar domain name.. requirement and link wld be appreciated. Thanks

1. You need one of these ATM cards:

Access MasterCard

Stanbicibtc MasterCard

First bank MasterCard

GTB MasterCard

2. Glo internet service

3. Check page 410 for the most recent link.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
zanebaddo:
baba i need your help with sales pitch....this year i ve had end users who asked how much my domains sell for
during outbounding but never return after telling them the price. And its not like i over price names...300-399 (6 names now). what advice do you have bro I'm stuck as i ve tried importing these leads on undeveloped with nothing in return. Though one outrightly told me yesterday after mailing them that they are not interested now but then, they had made an offer earlier which i accepted.

Do you want quick sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobojoshua:

Lol, you're the boss behind domainsales18 username. You try well well.
No hidden place online, search and verify info.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
zanebaddo:
there is nothing u are doin wrong as far as i know. Unless there's sumtin u aint telling .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobojoshua:

Do you want quick sales?
of course ...how can you help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
0ubenji:
there is nothing u are doin wrong as far as i know. Unless there's sumtin u aint telling .
OK Then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by agentakins: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Akins47:

LMAO..
My name sake, if i knack yu blow enh grin cheesy
Lol
I go dodge am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by arukwe123(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
pls can anyone teach me how to buy on netsol without accruing much charges?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please how do I list my domain for sale on godaddy cos i'm seeing a $4 charge someone put me through...please i need a reply ogas in the house
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by craigkoel1989: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
To find end users fast go to namedroppers and type your domain and see different end-users for your domain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
I did outbounds two days ago for a geo domain. I got an offer of $100 and they say it's final. Do I accept it as am eager to make my first sale or wait a while

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ceefashion:
I did outbounds two days ago for a group domain. I got an offer of $100 and they say it's final. Do I accept it as am eager to make my first sale or wait a while

I think you should sell it ma'am as its your first sale

Please show me how to listart my domain for sale on godaddy

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:

I think you should sell it ma'am as its your first sale

Please show me how to listart my domain for sale on godaddy

Thanks
I haven't listed on GoDaddy. I use undeveloped but changing your domain DNS to that of GoDaddy will do

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:
Please how do I list my domain for sale on godaddy cos i'm seeing a $4 charge someone put me through...please i need a reply ogas in the house
Listing domains on go daddy is not free. It costs $5 per year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChijyWills(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobojoshua:

Listing domains on go daddy is not free. It costs $5 per year.
I just bought the domain on godaddy so how do I list it for sell on sedo...and also having difficulties creating an account on netsol, i'd be glad cos I want to buy some dimains from netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 5:28am On Mar 17, 2019
bobojoshua:

1. You need one of these ATM cards:

Access MasterCard
Stanbicibtc MasterCard
First bank MasterCard
GTB MasterCard

2. Glo internet service

3. Check page 410 for the most recent link.
God bless u brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chrismentor3: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2019
For those if who find it difficult to transact with local cards, you can get a virtual USA visa or master card, fund the card and use to make purchase, I use it to verify my PayPal too
I works with local and foreign site

I can help you get if you want or for trust I will teach you and you do it yourself but for a token

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Chrismentor3:
For those if who find it difficult to transact with local cards, you can get a virtual USA visa or master card, fund the card and use to make purchase, I use it to verify my PayPal too
I works with local and foreign site

I can help you get if you want or for trust I will teach you and you do it yourself but for a token

Can the gurus in the house shed light on the pros and cons of this in domain purchases, so as not to shoot one's self in the foot please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2019
just bought the domain on godaddy so how do I list it for sell on sedo...and also having difficulties creating an account on netsol, i'd be glad cos I want to buy some dimains from netsol

Someone please send me salesletter...Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Someone should try open NETSOL & NAMEPROS with mtn data network and give feedback.

I guess it's a temporary general network issue..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vemmbiz007: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Goddys:

How did you verify your PayPal to receive money without a problem

Get in touch and learn it skillfully or have it done for you.. Depends on what you want bro. Get on touch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2019
0ubenji:
Someone should try open NETSOL with mtn data network and give feedback.

Forget network it works who whom it want to work for.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:
just bought the domain on godaddy so how do I list it for sell on sedo...and also having difficulties creating an account on netsol, i'd be glad cos I want to buy some dimains from netsol

Someone please send me salesletter...Thank you

If am to give you, a humble advice, generate your sales letter yourself.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2019
When looking for an end user, and his sites bounces you

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Forget network it works who whom it want to work for.
READ TO UNDERSTAND, NOT JUST TO REPLY cool
I don't really av problem with buyin from NETSOL.

I stil bought 16domains yesterday..

I meant accessing the website, not buying.

As for the emboldened. MTN 99.999% of the time never works. Buyin successfully with NETSOL is not exactly a chance issue, u gotta do sumtins to increase your chances of a successful purchase.. u never know these tinx unless u make one or two observations for research which makes u wiser on every failed transaction.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Promxy94:
When looking for an end user, and his sites bounces you
this is very normal, they don't wanna av anything to do with Nigerians.. don't take it personal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.