Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531020 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Whispereye: 10:12am On May 02, 2019
There are several ways of making money online. It all depends on your passion and skills. You can become a freelance writer, an affiliate marketer, a blogger, or even teach people what you know and they'll pay for it. If you can sing or do video clips, post them on YouTube and you'll earn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:12am On May 02, 2019
Favour196:

some singular names are not good as compared to the plural
lets see the world that contains the plural so that i can ascertain
Edmontonfood.com is for $2995 on hugedomains.com, mine is Edmontonfoods.com i need help on what to place on my own!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 02, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:45am On May 02, 2019
i think yours is better because foods can refer to the business selling different food ...but i will advice to place it at 499$ because this name is just good for redirecting although it could also be used as startup who knows,
so set the BIN AT 799 but make provisions to accept offers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:57am On May 02, 2019
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:11am On May 02, 2019
You have a good domain o

CoachOore:
Edmontonfood.com is for $2995 on hugedomains.com, mine is Edmontonfoods.com i need help on what to place on my own!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 11:15am On May 02, 2019
Branduche:
You have a good domain o

I feel $499 and $500 is underprice is just two word!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:21am On May 02, 2019
This is geo
Use the city and type of service to determine the price

CoachOore:
I feel $499 and $500 is underprice is just two word!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:51am On May 02, 2019
Branduche:
This is geo
Use the city and type of service to determine the price

i said BIN should be at 799$ but if an offer of 499$ comes through he should accept.

i reg californiaskincenter.com california is a big city there and skin center makes good money but i still placed it at 799$ and if i get a good offer at 499$ i will sell and move ahead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akaymotus: 12:12pm On May 02, 2019
massive1019:
congrats man......more $$$ to us all....

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akaymotus: 12:12pm On May 02, 2019
Promxy94:

Congrats

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akaymotus: 12:13pm On May 02, 2019
Testapep:

Congrats Man

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
I don't know if anybody here needs a laptop but I have this laptop for sale. I wanted to sell it for 250k but if you have 200k, I will let it go. It is like new, no dent, no scratch. still has its carton

✓8 GB RAM
✓Intel i7 -8550u
✓1 TB HDD+16 gb Optane Memory
✓No optical drive
✓Windows 10 home x64
✓15'6 Diagonal HD LED display
✓WLAN & Bluetooth, WIFI
✓B&O play Sound, Backlit Keyboard

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2019
CoachOore:
I bought a domain this morning from netsol two word domain, I discover the singular part of the domain is list in hugedomains.com at $2995 I got the plural for thesame geo domain. pleas need help on the price to place for my own.@ iykepromotion?
How much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 02, 2019
hello, whats access bank's swift code, i have been trying to receive funds from undeveloped since ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 4:37pm On May 02, 2019
Electricboy:
hello, whats access bank's swift code, i have been trying to receive funds from undeveloped since ?
ABNGNGLA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
Nezta43:
ABNGNGLA
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:02pm On May 02, 2019
Which of the domain site is good for hosting pleas!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 11:15pm On May 02, 2019
Dreydoe:

Congratulations.
Please how do you outbound so well?
I Started Feb up till now. I have had only 1 offer which dint pull through.
its been very discouraging and seems you all here doing magic in my eyes .
I dont think am outbounding properly.

Please Please what's the main scope of this outboinding? And please send your sales letter to mail
Yusufhadaydoyin2016@gmail.com

Congrats once more and Thanks in Advance.

Could you please forward to ibrahimsquared14@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2019
Favour196:

i said BIN should be at 799$ but if an offer of 499$ comes through he should accept.

i reg californiaskincenter.com california is a big city there and skin center makes good money but i still placed it at 799$ and if i get a good offer at 499$ i will sell and move ahead..
california is a whole state, not a city, with a population of bou 40M ppl..
Inside this same california are the popular and populous cities: Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego

You'll be needing a great dose of luck on this Geo-domain.

More Sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:44am On May 03, 2019
0ubenji:
california is a whole state, not a city, with a population of bou 40M ppl..
Inside this same california are the popular and populous cities: Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego

You'll be needing a great dose of luck on this Geo-domain.

More Sales.

yeah i guess canadasteelbuilding.com which Iyke just sold off needed great lucky because he targeted a whole country grin grin grin
in my opinion i think targeting a state first is quite important
it opens room for larger clients...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:41am On May 03, 2019
I almost wanted to say this
Domaining is all about detailing
States even work better when you use its initials

Eg, NJmotorcade, CTgrocery, NYusedcars etc

Favour196:

yeah i guess canadasteelbuilding.com which Iyke just sold off needed great lucky because he targeted a whole country grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:36am On May 03, 2019
Branduche:
I almost wanted to say this
Domaining is all about detailing
States even work better when you use its initials

Eg, NJmotorcade, CTgrocery, NYusedcars etc

you have a point, but i don't think it is the best to use this
my reason is this
not everyone we easily pick this abbreviations speedily unless USA based person,and the might do that as second look.
also a foreign visitor might not be familiar with these abbreviations so he will likely type the name full often.
another thing if you track sales here or go to name pros and follow a thread there called sales of the day i guess,
you will noticed name are spelled fully.
few back days we noted sales here like
arizonacurrencyexchange.com spelled in full
golflessonchicago
and many more
lastly when you checked expireddomains.net and you type caskincenter.com it will tell you no domains found but when you try to buy it, it is availiable, which means the domain has no history is you creating the history now, no past SEO or Good backlink like the other one that already has a record
also i did same for txirrigators.com but few days back someone handreg texasirrigators.com which had good history than txirrigators.com.
so i gotta check all this before buying and short handing the state...
and if some one uses shortcut and maybe he wants to find out the best skin center in california he will type in ca skin center which read exact result as typing it full,
so automatically if these domain is redirected to an existing website it will still automatically pop up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2019
Favour196:

I already gave my opinion somtime back on the parameters to consider before using a state as a geo-domain(even tho it never occurred to u that california was, up until now).

You don't see someone use a whole country as a geo-domain and fink it's ok do sumtin similar without understanding the logic behind such move.

The kind of business involved determines if the catchment area of a geo-domain is viable for a good and/or quick sale or not.
Not all businesses can cater for a population of over 5million ppl., it's not just always about name being hot, but
The type of business, the popularity of competition etc.

Steel building is a construction business, these businesses can even go continental,which makes dat domain very valid.

I'm not here to condemn or discourage u, or even try to insist am correct, but to give insight into what I've come to learn in the course of time.
The mistakes that will improve your person, You cant live to make them all yourself.
I learnt lots of things from the mistake of others on here as well. This is what makes the thread a great place.
We learn from opinions and experience.

If you're goin for a geo-domain basically for population sakes. Then you're missing lots of stuff on this.
For some geo-domains, the larger the population, the harder it becomes to sell.

California is a very hot keyword for a geo-domain, but there exists a lot of unregistered(and not hard-to-guess) geo-domains with california in them. There is a reason behind this
You'll actually get my perspective if u can figure out the reason for this, yourself.

You can very well sell this domain, no doubt. This is a dynamic bizness
However, If there are more reasons for a domain not to sell than it should, that's where I raise my eyebrows.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:54am On May 03, 2019
0ubenji:
I already gave my opinion somtime back on the parameters to consider before using a state as a geo-domain(even tho it never occurred to u that california was, up until now).

You don't see someone use a whole country as a geo-domain and fink it's ok do sumtin similar without understanding the logic behind such move.

The kind of business involved determines if the catchment area of a geo-domain is viable for a good and/or quick sale or not.
Not all businesses can cater for a population of over 5million ppl., it's not just always about name being hot, but
The type of business, the popularity of competition etc.

Steel building is a construction business, these businesses can even go continental,which makes dat domain very valid.

I'm not here to condemn or discourage u, or even try to insist am correct, but to give insight into what I've come to learn in the course of time.
The mistakes that will improve your person, You cant live to make them all yourself.
I learnt lots of things from the mistake of others on here as well. This is what makes the thread a great place.
We learn from opinions and experience.

If you're goin for a geo-domain basically for population sakes. Then you're missing lots of stuff on this.
For some geo-domains, the larger the population, the harder it becomes to sell.

California is a very hot keyword for a geo-domain, but there exists a lot of unregistered(and not hard-to-guess) geo-domains with california in them. There is a reason behind this
You'll actually get my perspective if u can figure out the reason for this, yourself.

You can very well sell this domain, no doubt. This is a dynamic bizness
However, If there are more reasons for a domain not to sell than it should, that's where I raise my eyebrows.
carlifonia can not be only referred to as a state,
there is a city called california too, (https://prnt.sc/njsvwj)
so i get your point and i guess even if i go by city am still on track...
and many geo domain registered with california with hot keywords californiadoctors.com californianurses.com e.t.c are all gone
so i guess the ones remaining has no strong value, unless it just recently dropped liked the one i registered just dropped 3 days ago,
and it has good backlinks that points to chinese skin center.
well lets see how far the name goes, this business is unpredictable sometimes..

please can you forward me a sample of outbound email (katiedomainsale@gmail.com)
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2019
Favour196:

carlifonia can not be only referred to as a state,
there is a city called california too, (https://prnt.sc/njsvwj)
so i get your point and i guess even if i go by city am still on track...
and many geo domain registered with california with hot keywords californiadoctors.com californianurses.com e.t.c are all gone
so i guess the ones remaining has no strong value, unless it just recently dropped liked the one i registered just dropped 3 days ago,
and it has good backlinks that points to chinese skin center.

please can you forward me a sample of outbound email (katiedomainsale@gmail.com)
thanks
i was expecting this. cool
California is not the same as california city
Kansas is not the same as Kansas city
. tho u can get away with such stuff sumtimes[dont always bank on it]
Favour196:
Done

Favour196:
affirmative. .I've always said it. Nothing is cast in stone wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by judondasylva(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2019
10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home. click the link to read the it free

https://vastincomeideas.com/10-free-websites-you-can-make-100-a-day-working-from-home/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 8:11am On May 03, 2019
Hello, bosses in the house. I bought continentalholdingsllc/com yesterday its actually my first buy. Is it adviceable I do outbound marketing or park it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2019
osibenaezekiel:
Hello, bosses in the house. I bought continentalholdingsllc/com yesterday its actually my first buy. Is it adviceable I do outbound marketing or park it?

It's a bad buy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osibenaezekiel: 8:15am On May 03, 2019
Promxy94:

It's a bad buy.
OK boss can I get reasons sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:16am On May 03, 2019
0ubenji:
i was expecting this. cool
California is not the same as california city
Kansas is not the same as Kansas city
. tho u can get away with such stuff sumtimes[dont always bank on it]
Done

affirmative. .I've always said it. Nothing is cast in stone wink

thanks for the mail
and thanks for the lesson i learnt today,
summary mainly go for city geo domain
thanks for the headups
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2019
hello, how much does access bank charge for a foreign transfer, their foreign exchange rate is really poor...i was sent 47.5 dollars ,but i received 7,000 naira ......can you imagine ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, Englishisamust, Fatale, Eruditeprof(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.