Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527205 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 4:31am On May 13, 2019
japty:
Sold NYMassageTherapy.com for $200. Bought for $6.99 at Namesilo about 9 months ago

Did outbound after I bought it but no serious Interest. Then recently, someone emailed if the name is still available.

Voila! Closed through Undeveloped.

Lesson: Never give up because no one replied immediately after outbound. Sales can take some time. Thanks

Did you outbound to just the businesses mentioned via googlemaps on the search results page or did you also visit Expertise.com and message the businesses listed there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:15am On May 13, 2019
Pleas I need clafication on afternic listing. Pleas anybody in house is my domain that are active on the premium platforms on afternic?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:31am On May 13, 2019
CoachOore:
Pleas I need clafication on afternic listing. Pleas anybody in house is my domain that are active on the premium platforms on afternic?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:33am On May 13, 2019
Optional12345:

The bolded is good for people on low budget right? And perhaps, one can buy a domain on dynadot and sell it via undeveloped(receive cash via undeveloped) and push the domain to the receiving account right at dynadot?

yes but i will advice fund before hand, incase you spot a domain from expired net and you know very well that others will be looking at it, so if you must use dynadot fund before hand..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 8:35am On May 13, 2019
Favour196:

yes but i will advice fund before hand, incase you spot a domain from expired net and you know very well that others will be looking at it, so if you must use dynadot fund before hand..

You can still get the domain fast from dynadot paying with your card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2019
Nezta43:

You can still get the domain fast from dynadot paying with your card.

I pay with card, and it's processed immediately.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2019
Favour196:

Dynadot financial transactions are instant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Delejumi(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2019
There is a financial empowerment coming up on a Whatsapp group tonight, if you care to know, I'm this number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abirescholar567: 9:53am On May 13, 2019

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 9:57am On May 13, 2019
Promxy94:

I pay with card, and it's processed immediately.

Ok I always use Skrill ...
Haven't tried card before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 9:59am On May 13, 2019
Delejumi:
There is a financial empowerment coming up on a Whatsapp group tonight, if you care to know, I'm this number 08103234682

On domain or total different something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2019
Dreydoe:
I need appraisal for this domain
Newyork/laundry/service.king

Av done so much Outbound on it and yet no offers.
Am thinking mayb its the whois and the personal gmail account for outbounding thats killing the sale of this domain.

somebody, anybody??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:04am On May 13, 2019
Laundry services market don reign pass for domaining
That doesn't mean this won't sell, but do more outbound. Use yelp.com

Dreydoe:
somebody, anybody??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2019
Branduche:

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2019
Dreydoe:
somebody, anybody??
it's a great domain name but that is not to say it will sell. So send out emails till 10th page of Google is exhausted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 1:38pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks
slimjosh43:

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2019
2sexycom:
it's a great domain name but that is not to say it will sell. So send out emails till 10th page of Google is exhausted.

Jeez
I don't even send mails to companies that don't show on the ist page o

You saying 10th page.

I think am still learning

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2019
2sexycom:
Bro I have done that and beyond self. Am Still on it

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2019
Branduche:

How do you use yelp.com? Because there are no emails on there... Just phone number.
Do you use the app or mobile
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 13, 2019
Promxy94:

Jeez
I don't even send mails to companies that don't show on the ist page o

You saying 10th page.

I think am still learning

then how do you keep on selling constantly ?

i have great domains ,few end users ,but needs more exposure ,which market place can you suggest that can guarantee that ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2019
Electricboy:

then how do you keep on selling constantly ?

i have great domains ,few end users ,but needs more exposure ,which market place can you suggest that can guarantee that ?

I just market to the few I see.

It's GOD GRACE That bring the sale

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
Got this yesterday. Bought $6.99 February. Same buyer that bought the singular. I gave them some discount though.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
Got this yesterday. Bought $6.99 February. Same buyer that bought the singular. I gave them some discount though.

Wow
Congrats boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
Boss Boss
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 4:21pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:

congrats man, please how can I get end user for londonsteelbuilding.com , I registered it immediately you update on your sales the other time.. please help me, I have been on this thread since last year with no sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 4:49pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
zord33k:

congrats man, please how can I get end user for londonsteelbuilding.com , I registered it immediately you update on your sales the other time.. please help me, I have been on this thread since last year with no sales.
by contacting steel building companies in London. Though I can see very few end users. Focus more on Canada London not London UK as they prefer their own extention more than .com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2019
iykepromotions:
by contacting steel building companies in London. Though I can see very few end users. Focus more on Canada London not London UK as they prefer their own extention more than .com

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LiveHealthy(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
Who has had any experience with Cold calling end users? Please, don't quote me, I can't see quoted messages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.