Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530214 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bring your Payoneer funds for instant payment..

Click on my contact in my signature...

Rate is sweet... cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
alawi5k:
$4.95 netsol

What's the link for this promo please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
AroFx:

Flippa.com is asking for payment before i can list on thier market place
FLIPPA FREE LISTING
1. Go to your profile on flippa, beside your name at top right corner you see a dropdown select Dashboard.
2. At dashboard, you will see buying, selling, about me. Under selling select Domain portfolio.
3. There you see Add Domain in colour green, click it and follow the subsequent prompt.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Branduche:
Exp is the keyword on both of you comment wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
The remaining letters we don't know what both of you are yarning

i meant expireddomains.net bro, its caused by typing fast
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
i've been following this thread since last week, after making thorough research the concept was very easy to comprehend but the hardest part seems to be the Transaction part.

So today I went to Gtbank to make an enquiry about their domiciliary account, the oloriburuku woman was reluctant to give desired info maybe she thought am a Yahoo boy, She said I will have to bring two references ( Two people with savings and current account ) naso I leave the place.

I'm very interested in this business, I want someone to tell me more about the transaction stuff ( I means how to receive funds after sales).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
FCBboy:
i've been following this thread since last week, after making thorough research the concept was very easy to comprehend but the hardest part seems to be the Transaction part.

So today I went to Gtbank to make an enquiry about their domiciliary account, the oloriburuku woman was reluctant to give desired info maybe she thought am a Yahoo boy, She said I will have to bring two references ( Two people with savings and current account ) naso I leave the place.

I'm very interested in this business, I want someone to tell me more about the transaction stuff ( I means how to receive funds after sales).
Sell first,if you reach that place you will cross it.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
FLIPPA FREE LISTING
1. Go to your profile on flippa, beside your name at top right corner you see a dropdown select Dashboard.
2. At dashboard, you will see buying, selling, about me. Under selling select Domain portfolio.
3. There you see Add Domain in colour green, click it and follow the subsequent prompt.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those that needed to know the exchange rate for payoneer transfer to local bank, It was exchanged at 359/$

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Which bank has the best exchange rate and how much?
clems88:
Those that needed to know the exchange rate for payoneer transfer to local bank, It was exchanged at 359/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

can you imagine me,
i was busy doing outbound for someone else domain without knowing
the name is scottsdaleautodealers/king

and someone has the singular scottsdaleautodealer/king
mine is the plural
and i have been sending mails of the singular to potential clients cheesy cheesy grin

who has been in my shoes grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Carmal90:

Sell first,if you reach that place you will cross it.

Abeg how you see this names:

Rentalboatmiami/king

Garagedoorsrepairphoenix/king

Facialhouston/king?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Which bank has the best exchange rate and how much?
I use Gtb for the transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
FLIPPA FREE LISTING

I have replied your PM, I am yet to hear from you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deniafe: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Guys imagine how black people(Africa as a whole) waste their time and money on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, while white countries spend their time making a lot of money online... There is this Survey Making money online, but its meant for only white countries, if you try and open any survey site in Nigeria here it won't open.
Why? Because its meant for the white men, and if you try to change your VPN and open any of the survey sites and you eventually make money you won't able to get the money out of your account. It will be very difficult.
That's why we created this program and its approved from the US, they gave the Founder a link to give to Africans who are interested in TEAM CHALLENGE to make $1000 in 30 days. All you need is to sign up with the link, complete the survey and earn money each day you complete the survey.
Its not a scam and its free. https://teamchallenge.team/?r=31928500

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
I called netsol in the afternoon. Answered security question and they sent authorisation code immediately.

No more three days wait. I'm elated!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
FCBboy:

No need to curse her out thats the protocol for current and dorm account you must provide 2 reference

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
When the buyer uses the code
U will wait 4 days before the transfer commences

alawi5k:
I called netsol in the afternoon. Answered security question and they sent authorisation code immediately.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
In my opinion

I won't register this names

I prefer city + service, hence,

MiamiBoatRental.com
PhoenixGarageDoorRepair.com
HoustonFacials.com
talkportal:

Abeg how you see this names:

Rentalboatmiami/king

Garagedoorsrepairphoenix/king

Facialhouston/king?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Favour196:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

can you imagine me,
i was busy doing outbound for someone else domain without knowing
the name is scottsdaleautodealers/king

and someone has the singular scottsdaleautodealer/king
mine is the plural
and i have been sending mails of the singular to potential clients cheesy cheesy grin

who has been in my shoes grin

I actually once concluded a sale with the wrong name, time for her to pay, only me one discovered there was an error in the name from the get go cheesy. Had to notify the buyer for integrity's sake

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good evening all. Am still trying to do a refund on my domain name Toysnames/king that I bought yesterday at namesilo but no way. Should I just leave it. I have today and tomorrow left to decide. Someone should talk to me please

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
AAA593:
Good evening all. Am still trying to do a refund on my domain name Toysnames/king that I bought yesterday at namesilo but no way. Should I just leave it. I have today and tomorrow left to decide. Someone should talk to me please

I think someone gave a robust response to this already, not sure what else you want to hear for you to decide. I wont reg nor keep such names, but they always say, in this business any stupid name can sell so long as it appeals to a fellow weirdo. You're new in the game, so you can't get all right, especially as you're learning the ropes. We all reg'd some names we're not proud of cheesy

Again, you can either choose to keep it, list on marketplaces and move on or you can request a refund within the window you have available. Read this thread and get an idea of what names sell and have been sold in the past, and then proceed to registering names from an informed position. With domaining, you learn everyday. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
therealMcCain:

I have replied your PM, I am yet to hear from you.
See, everything you need is in this thread. From learning how to buy the right names, to selling them AND RECEIVING your money here in Naija even if buyer pays with PayPal.

Contact the OP oga iykepromotions for ALL your domaining assistance. He will give you the right guidance.

Go outside this thread at your own risk.(Tranxo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
warrenweste:

No need to curse her out thats the protocol for current and dorm account you must provide 2 reference
Knowledge will govern ignorance forever.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
alawi5k:

Alawi what's the netsol $4.95 promo link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pauljustina(f): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good evening,

I opened a domiciliary account with diamond bank to be able to withdraw funds, I would also like to know if I would be able to buy domains with it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SoftHeart(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
clems88:
Thanks for letting us know. I initiated a withdrawal to GTB on Friday also, around 3pm. I'm still waiting for the credit alert. Though payoneer had already confirmed the transaction as completed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
See, everything you need is in this thread. From learning how to buy the right names, to selling them AND RECEIVING your money here in Naija even if buyer pays with PayPal.

Contact the OP oga iykepromotions for ALL your domaining assistance. He will give you the right guidance.

Go outside this thread at your own risk.(Tranxo)

At this point, I will refrain from insulting you. YOU(IDEALCASH) advised someone to open a papal acc that can receive payment. I then asked for help, you referred me to webmasters section.

I then pointed it out that, that section is filled with plethora of folks claiming to know how to, then the hurdle of knowing who is genuine.

Iykepromotions recommends Legalwealth but Legalwealth does not accept payments from "individuals". It has to be a a website/business. Meaning If I sell a name to a user on namepros or slack, I cant receive my funds thru Legalwealth.

That's the only person he recommends, I think the other person is Treasure something, but his exchange service is with bitcoins.

If you knew you were going to be dodgy, why did you send me a PM?

"Go outside this thread at your own risk" does this thread talk about Opening PayPal account?

When i finally saw someone who was willing to accept payment from an individual, the exchanger said it was going to be at the rate of N280 since it was less than $100. With this experience, don't you think someone will consider opening an account that can receive payment?

Why advise someone to do something, give half information & turn around to say something different.

There are countless folks here who do exchange services & there are countless offers on how to open PayPal account that can receive payment. It is very relevant to this thread for those that have tried both options to guide on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
So let me ask the house explictly

1. Can recommendation be made for reliable exchangers who can receive payments from individuals? I guess most shy away cos fraud/chargeback.

2.Can recommendation be made on a "reliable" method of opening a PayPal account that can receive payment? Even if it's an ebook or a nairalander

PS:Nairaland is filled with offers for 1 & 2, without recomendation, it will be a trial by error affair for the uninformed.

I am also aware that a recommendation does not take away the responsibility of performing due diligence neither does it make the "recomender" liable
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
therealMcCain:
So let me ask the house explictly

1. Can recommendation be made for reliable exchangers who can receive payments from individuals? I guess most shy away cos fraud/chargeback.

2.Can recommendation be made on a "reliable" method of opening a PayPal account that can receive payment? Even if it's an ebook or a nairalander

PS:Nairaland is filled with offers for 1 & 2, without recomendation, it will be a trial by error affair for the uninformed.

I am also aware that a recommendation does not take away the responsibility of performing due diligence neither does it make the "recomender" liable
1. Justi4jesu is very reliable
2. You could use luno to receive BTC and withdraw to your account
3. You could also collect payment into your account from marketplace but there would be $25 wire transfer fee

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oladele1995(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
PayPal that receive and withdraw in Nigeria is Available for a token price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
the person that dallasusedtrucks/king before i could grab it
say Hi..
grin
men boys are not playing o

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Parko(m), Allfavours and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.