Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529614 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2019
miracooll:
Hello boss in the hus, please apart from America cities which other place domain sell fast. Please help.thanks
About 311 cities in usa. a great market, explore it to fullest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2019
One bowl of RAM Suya for you
Farouksenior:

One of the reasons I never bothered to go on sedo.

With our brodas pressing and d bad name we already have,...

Many pple no Sabi say d same way we class buyers from different countries as either being poor(india etc) or rich(western Europe) is d same thing buyers do looking at your country at sedo angry. Ho' hiz frm Congo he must be poor, I can't giv him 5000usd

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Favour196:

How much is renewal for netsol (4.95)
I think is 34
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
massive1019:
I think is 34

then it is better to use namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Favour196:

then it is better to use namesilo
domains can be moved at anytime once the 60 days lock is over to another registrar...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
IDEALCASH:
About 311 cities in usa. a great market, explore it to fullest.
You mean in one state?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Finally tested the Payoneer Withdrawal to Local Bank Account and it went smoothly.

Initiated withdrawal last Friday and I got alert today Exchange rate was 353.something. Surprised it took less than 2 days.

I was actually shown the exchange rate at the point of initiating the withdrawal.
GTB Savings account

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eliok(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Great what's the routing number
tranxo:
Finally tested the Payoneer Withdrawal to Local Bank Account and it went smoothly.

Initiated withdrawal last Friday and I got alert today Exchange rate was 353.something. Surprised it took less than 2 days.

I was actually shown the exchange rate at the point of initiating the withdrawal.
GTB Savings account

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Been trying to get a new Payoneer card but I keep getting rejected automatically. Abeg.. Help o

Experts in d house cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Some valuable expired domains for today

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
edeXede:
Some valuable expired domains for today

Goodluck
Boss where in God's wide earth did you source these names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
ndeekay:
Boss where in God's wide earth did you source this names?
wacky ryt
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
ndeekay:
Boss where in God's wide earth did you source this names?

Expired domains. Some great ones have been taken .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
I buy and sell bitcoins, neteller, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Web Money, and all gift cards. I deal with Escrow. Contact me on this number for fast payment. +2349033089849
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gabson91:
wacky ryt

There are few gems in there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning house. Please what's the cheapest plan for international calls. I need to call netsols
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Good morning house. Please what's the cheapest plan for international calls. I need to call netsols

I know of mtn
IDB300 TO 131

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Sometimes one wonders how these guy do these things, selling this much in a month, selling geo domains as high as $999, and selling names with errors. It's Honolulu and not honalulu, yet it sold.

But once a buyer knows you're Nigerian, they make ridiculous, below par offers. Nawa!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Carmal90:

Hello..bring it
Oga, pls can you exchange $15 skrill for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Josmila:
Sometimes one wonders how these guy do these things, selling this much in a month, selling geo domains as high as $999, and selling names with errors. It's Honolulu and not honalulu, yet it sold.

But the buyer knows you're Nigerian, they make ridiculous, below par offers. Nawa!

I don't think an enduser will answer me with this domain even if I wanted selling it $100.
But he made the sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Nezta43:

I don't think an enduser will answer me with this domain even if I wanted selling it $100.
But he made the sale

Imagine a 5-6 word domain selling that much, think our IP gives us out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Josmila:

But once a buyer knows you're Nigerian, they make ridiculous, below par offers. Nawa!
Nezta43:

But he made the sale
Josmila:

What I have realised so far in this business is getting a good name is just 60%. The remaining 40% is sheer luck.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Josmila:

Boss
Please help sales letter
lemsdomains@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Josmila:

We are just unfortunate in this part of the world.. Doing outbound is difficult.. Email block, Facebook block..even site block..presently if we are ask to present I have better domains than that guy...but doing outbound is difficult.. One of my outbound client even said he will love if I can design the website for the domain ..till now he as not reply...but let keep pushing.. The universe will definitely pays.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Heyzee5:

Oga, pls can you exchange $15 skrill for me?
I don't do Skrill
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Guys please remind me the name of that domain register company that did $1 promo for a long time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
singletech:
Guys please remind me the name of that domain register company that did $1 promo for a long time
Netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Testapep:

Netsol
thanks man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
The guy that sold howtobuybitcoinwithcreditcard.com
Is not from USA I think I have seen his post somewhere he is India, India dominates everywhere.
And mind you that name brings heavy traffic, is not about how long, is about the traffic,
If that name Is used as redirect do you know how many traffic the original site will pull,
The site might be one of this Bitcoin company or wallet provider

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by singletech(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Guys I want to transfer my domain from networksolutions.com to afternic, networksolution is asking me to state reason of my transfer, I bought it for $1. If I state selling, hope I will not be penalize by namsilo?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Favour196:
The guy that sold howtobuybitcoinwithcreditcard.com
Is not from USA I think I have seen his post somewhere he is India, India dominates everywhere.
And mind you that name brings heavy traffic, is not about how long, is about the traffic,
If that name Is used as redirect do you know how many traffic the original site will pull,
The site might be one of this Bitcoin company or wallet provider

The domain has no traffic...newly handregged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.