Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522012 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
justmykel:
hope you wouldn't mind updating me on WhatsApp. 0 9 0 6 4 7 1 3 0 2 7
me too 09092176181
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
johnoj24:

that's because they have not register it yet but you have registered yours and now the owner of the name so post it here no shaking
OK thanks for the clarificatin

Cryptonant/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Drop there number please
Check the site pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
dvkot:
OK thanks for the clarificatin

Cryptonant/king

I like the name, it's appealing. But the challenge with such names is that outbounding is usually a tad difficult as you don't have an array of end users in place, except you get an inbound offer. So i'll advise you list on marketplaces, keep the price moderate and you might just get lucky

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
alawi5k:
The estimated date on my payment schedule is June 21. I'm yet to receive payment notification from Afternic.

Call sales department:+17818397902

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Josmila:

I like the name, it's appealing. But the challenge with such names is that outbounding is usually a tad difficult as you don't have an array of end users in place, except you get an inbound offer. So i'll advise you list on marketplaces, keep the price moderate and you might just get lucky
thank you... Which market place would you recommend
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mickeyJoe(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bosses in the house,

It seems not everyone here especially newbies know how to do outbound properly. As it appears, having a great sales letter isn't the only thing involved but knowing where to direct it.

Can someone kindly post the procedures of outbounding to end users?

E.g using Bing, YellowPages &/or Yelp as a case study.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dear pals, transferring a domain name out of netsol to another registrar, does it cost any money I want to transfer a domain name out of there to another registrar. Kindly advise me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
ndeekay:
Dear pals, transferring a domain name out of netsol to another registrar, does it cost any money I want to transfer a domain name out of there to another registrar. Kindly advise me.
It's free. Click the domain, unlock it, then request for auth code. The auth code takes three days to land in your inbox. But, to get the auth code instantly, give them a call.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
ndeekay:
It's not free.
You will be required to pay for the transfer at the registrar you are moving to. For instance, namesilo charges $8.39 for .com transfer

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Treasure28:

It's not free.
You will be required to pay for the transfer at the registrar you are moving to. For instance, namesilo charges $8.39 for .com transfer
Okay. Thanks. I will move them to namesilo. Thanks again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
dvkot:
thank you... Which market place would you recommend

List on dan.comn afternic.com, squadhelp.com (goes through review and approvals here), etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Reg. .co at epik.com for $2.99

https://registrar.epik.com/search

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sandycee:
Where did you see these figures pls

estibot//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
To get good domains to register is a war......chaiiiii i admit its not beans.

You must be deep pocketed ....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
The expired lists are low on quality today.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
edeXede:
The expired lists are low on quality today.
It's not low sir...depending on what you are looking for. I put 15 names on my watch list...I was able to ressgister one out of the names...the rest were back ordered of which a bit above my level for now.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Optional12345(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
massive1019:
To get good domains to register is a war......chaiiiii i admit its not beans.

You must be deep pocketed ....

lol

I tell you. Person wey no get money no need to reg anyhow names wey las las e no go sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Treasure28:

It's not free.

Transfer to namesilo is now 23$ plus o
Apply author code and see for yourself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Yeah I have seen another huge barrier
I was do some outbond, but I was mainly using there chat online to chat with target customer. the domain I was doing outbound for is scottsdaleautodealers/king I barely get to see there email so I decided to chat them up, then I was getting response from customers service "the will forward my message to the sales department and all that" the sales department says ok is a nice name but you got place a call direct to the dealership and if the get a go ahead the will purchase it"
Seems the Dealership is like the Oga,
Now see the barrier I CAN'T PLACE A CALL WITH MY F*UCKING NIGERIA NUMBER..... I don't even know who to blame,
Just few that accept the will send in my offer to the dealership and the need a number the can with which reach me and am like am out of the country for business I use email because of the international charge rate
The be like Okies
But men a number is a number, the will probably forget the email.

Has anyone been in such shit share your experience

You know that guy on namepros that sell lots of GEO I think his team calls directly to the target company.
But we all just rely on mail which takes time

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2019
Favour196:
I was doing some outbond, but I was mainly using there chat online to chat with target customer. the domain I was doing outbound for is scottsdaleautodealers/king I barely get to see there email so I decided to chat them up, then I was getting response from customers service "the will forward my message to the sales department and all that" the sales department says ok is a nice name but you got place a call direct to the dealership and if the get a go ahead the will purchase it"
Now see the barrier I CAN'T PLACE A CALL WITH MY F*UCKING NIGERIA NUMBER..... I don't even know who to blame,
Just few that accept the will send in my offer to the dealership and the need a number the can call back with which the will reach me to conclude the deal if granted and am like am out of the country for business I use email because of the international charge rate I can't place a call to the States.
The be like Okies

You know that guy on namepros that sell lots of GEO I think his team calls directly to the target company.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 4:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Favour196:
I was do some outbond, but I was mainly using there chat online to chat with target customer. the domain I was doing outbound for is scottsdaleautodealers/king I barely get to see there email so I decided to chat them up, then I was getting response from customers service "the will forward my message to the sales department and all that" the sales department says ok is a nice name but you got place a call direct to the dealership and if the get a go ahead the will purchase it"
Just few that accept the will send in my offer to the dealership and the need a number the can with which reach me and am like am out of the country for business I use email because of the international charge rate
The be like Okies

I thought that I was alone on this. I also have a buyer that wants me to call and negotiate the price with him over the phone. I can't do that with as a Nigerian. Favour I don't know if there are white people on fiverr or namepros that can be rendering this services for us and we pay them per each successful transaction.
Please let's share idea on how to overcome this barrier.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2019
OJ still murdering them........... Being a Nigerian is "hard "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2019
cyriletifit:

I thought that I was alone on this. I also have a buyer that wants me to call and negotiate the price with him over the phone. I can't do that with as a Nigerian. Favour I don't know if there are white people on fiverr or namepros that can be rendering this services for us and we pay them per each successful transaction.
lol thought about this your idea sometym ago the thing is fivrr/upwork and the rest is also been polluted by our brothers who use vpn/us numbers e.t.c to mask themselves so u fit confront bryanadams and he might be emeka/segun/musa in real life the few oyibo no go trust you as well thats if dem no ban u for spamming my brother our country hard to be citizen too hard..... God go help us

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Branduche:

Transfer to namesilo is now 23$ plus o
Apply author code and see for yourself

I did one two days ago for $8.93
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Favour196:
The be like Okies

I dont do much outbound but you can get a free usa number for free. Just go to google store and download Textme app. You get a free us number to call anywhere in the world. But I am afraid your accent might give you off.

Or better still, search google and query 'how to get free usa number'

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2019
edeXede:

I dont do much outbound but you can get a free usa number for free. Just go to google store and download Textme app. You get a free us number to call anywhere in the world. But I am afraid your accent might give you off.

Or better still, search google and query 'how to get free usa number'
Hi, did you download the app with Vpn on on your android phone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2019
300wayne:
OJ still murdering them........... Being a Nigerian is "hard "

It is not easy..
The man is the domain god,at least the one we know

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Branduche:
Biko let everyone do what works for them
What I need now is what OJ Samson does to be raking sales everyday on undeveloped. And when I mean sales he sells domains more than three daily cos I have been checking sales history on DAN

@ branduche, do you use an alias for your outbound mails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Heyzee5:

@ branduche, do you use an alias for your outbound mails?

No sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2019
cyriletifit:

Exactly can we intiated this,
Something has to be done
Nigerians always find a way.
Bro if you get any leads inform me please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: khreus(m), demo4ril97(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.