Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520713 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2019
I wish to know too
micynute94:

G. Morning boss

Pls, can I know the subject line you used for your outbounding... For sales letter and follow up..

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2019
pls help me
i just Got Debited of $113 was told its for a transaction done on Network solution. how is this possible. can I revert it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Chai. You didn't check very well before you checked out. contact their custoer care to cancel your order. All the best.
Uwaeromosele:
pls help me
i just Got Debited of $113 was told its for a transaction done on Network solution. how is this possible. can I revert it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Please, how long does it take SH to approve a domain listed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Uwaeromosele:
pls help me

Contact their customer care and cancel the order. You probably didn't uncheck some items
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Josmila:

Contact their customer care and cancel the order. You probably didn't uncheck some items
please how do I contact them
is it through call or chat. cause they told me that their are currently not available.till 7am-12am eastern time.when i called them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Uwaeromosele:
pls help me
imagine, these guys set a lot of traps during the $1 promo. Definitely you included one of those traps in your checkout. Calling them right away will be the best option to avoid further debits. You can also check if their live chat is on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
iykepromotions:
lol at did they tell me why. Well it's CanadaSteelBuilding.com, they put it in use almost immediately after purchase. Sold ontariosteelbuilding.com to them yesterday though not that much.

congrant boss.
help me sale londonsteelbuilding.com to them please, even though na $100 ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2019
iykepromotions:
imagine, these guys set a lot of traps during the $1 promo. Definitely you included one of those traps in your checkout. Calling them right away will be the best option to avoid further debits. You can also check if their live chat is on.
can i call them with my nigerian number or i shouod use a Usa number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

please how do I contact them
is it through call or chat. cause they told me that their are currently not available.till 7am-12am eastern time.when i called them.

Call them or open a ticket and request a refund. You can ask them in the chat what you billed for so you know how to tailor your request
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2019
beckplanet:

At the moment there's so much hype around SquadHelp so I'll go with them. My Reasons are: So much hype + influx of buyers + Advert and Marketing = more Exposure and more Sales.

Brandpa on the other hand is relatively slow lately with most traffic flying to SquadHelp nowadays.

Brandbucket is a little saturated at the moment. Previously had 50 thousand names in their marketplace and now 80 thousand plus names listed in their marketplace after they acquired Brandroot. Only large portfolio sellers can survive there.

My take.
my new handreg domain is locked for transfer for 60 days. Can I still list it for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Mehn.....b like don enter writers Abi domainers block.....3 weeks now no shingbain Must break this week o angry
Congrats to all recent sellers.....ma boss dem cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2019
zord33k:

congrant boss.
help me sale londonsteelbuilding.com to them please, even though na $100 ..
but they're not based in London.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

can i call them with my nigerian number or i shouod use a Usa number.
use any that's easily available to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, how long does it take SH to approve a domain listed?

normally it should not take more than three days, it is advisable to submit ur names between Monday - Wednesday for quick review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Idowu342(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Are you interesting on making good money online by reading news I have one sure website that pay me for any news I read on the site you also can join to make good money too, they pay without no refer and am making 3k daily message me on WhatsApp if you are interesting 09078555105

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ramon92:
my new handreg domain is locked for transfer for 60 days. Can I still list it for sale?

Sure. Go ahead and list it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sadiq3051:

normally it should not take more than three days, it is advisable to submit ur names between Monday - Wednesday for quick review.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
ndeekay:
thanks for the letter boss. Please what can possibly be wrong when a I domain I bought yesterday and put up for sale on dan.com is giving me this: " Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (11)."

Can someone please guide me. I used the old undeveloped name servers or have they changed it. Please help.

Thanks house.

you're using their nameserver but haven't listed the domain on their marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owas191(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good day to the honourable members of this forum. I am a new member here and I request you put me true, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
justmykel:

you're using their nameserver but haven't listed the domain on their marketplace
Similar thing happened to me yesterday bought 4 domains, changed the name servers of the 4 at the same time, listed on Dan at the same time but one of the domains is still giving me error message till today. Have deleted and added the domain back all to no avail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maven007: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please how do I respond to an ENDUSER who says.
"THANK YOU BUT I HAVE A WEBSITE I AM HAPPY WITH"

Need new Ideas.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Maven007:
Please how do I respond to an ENDUSER who says.
"THANK YOU BUT I HAVE A WEBSITE I AM HAPPY WITH"

Need new Ideas.

Move on

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
I think that Dan problem is back again. An enduser replied me back that he couldn't buy the domain from dan & its been up to a week now. I've already changed marketplaces. Is it only me or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
owas191:
Good day to the honourable members of this forum. I am a new member here and I request you put me true, thanks.

Contact the owner of this thread for training. It's the faster route
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please house how do I get authorization code from network solutions. Dan.com is asking me for it, I have tried but could not navigate their site to get it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
iykepromotions:

I outbound for one of my domain and the end user said i should contact him. Please what should i say.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gabson91:
please send me the follow up letter juderaphaels96@gmail.com
pls, when you do get d follow up letter. Help send it to mail@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
CC Iykepromotions, BrandUche, Haykay2005
micynute94:

G. Morning boss

Pls, can I know the subject line you used for your outbounding... For sales letter and follow up..

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
How do I get leads for my domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Similar thing happened to me yesterday bought 4 domains, changed the name servers of the 4 at the same time, listed on Dan at the same time but one of the domains is still giving me error message till today. Have deleted and added the domain back all to no avail.

My Bros this is the gory situation I am in now. Have deleted and resubmitted the name to no avail.

Na wah. I need that name sold off fast.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: eduevolutionnow(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.