Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522056 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Favour196:

That exchange what?
If it is BTC better use luno it is better you pay the charges than do BTC exchange
Nothing like trusted exchanger, I can only vouche for Luno

I use Quidax
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Favour196:

That exchange what?
If it is BTC better use luno it is better you pay the charges than do BTC exchange
Nothing like trusted exchanger, I can only vouche for Luno
bro wat about the exchange rate, please can you guide me on how to successfully exchange using it, i already have blockchain wallet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nezta43:

I use Quidax
bro a guide on how to sell tru this would be appropriated. Tnks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gabson91:
bro wat about the exchange rate, please can you guide me on how to successfully exchange using it, i already have blockchain wallet

Create an account on luno and get verified. Once logged in, you can get wallets there to send and receive BTC at any time. To sell your BTC, on the homepage, on your left hand side, you'll see exchange, there's where you can sell your BTC at a more reasonable rate than selling it directly from your wallet. It's very easy, just follow the I've given you

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gabson91:
bro a guide on how to sell tru this would be appropriated. Tnks
Same as luno..
Create account here Quidax.com, upload your ID for verification.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Josmila:

Create an account on luno and get verified. Once logged in, you can get wallets there to send and receive BTC at any time. To sell your BTC, on the homepage, on your left hand side, you'll see exchange, there's where you can sell your BTC at a more reasonable rate than selling it directly from your wallet. It's very easy, just follow the I've given you
i guess i have to use it subsequent times as i already have the bitcoin into my blockchain wallet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who is VFDomains?

I sincerely admire your enthusiasm about domain investment but you should consider reducing the amount of .ng and NgTLD in your portfolio.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Josmila:

How much does LUNO charge for commission
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please I have been trying to buy a domain on the site but it keeps showing me #34, is there a link I am supposed to follow to get the #1.9 euro offer.
jamih:
Nominalia.com with their silent promo:
Last week they did .com promo one per account for 1 EUR (#412) , today again they are doing .com promo 1.9 euro (about #800)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fulhamroofing.com
Brought it 7.99 via dynadot.com on 04/05/2019
Sold at $155 via Dan.com after waiting almost a month for the buyer to make payment. I almost told Laszlo to cancel the order and relist it but, I thank God though I was reluctantly patient.

May God bless Mr Iykepromotions, branduche and other gurus who have made this thread available, lively and contributed in various ways.

More power to your elbows,
More ink to your biros,
More years to your life and
More sales and money to all your pockets.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
zexzy:
Please I have been trying to buy a domain on the site but it keeps showing me #34, is there a link I am supposed to follow to get the #1.9 euro offer.
Same Here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
RESHARPENED:

How much does LUNO charge for commission
direct buy and sell on luno attract two percent charges while their exchange platform is just one percent. But, these method can only be used by experienced trader not a novice. To sell 100k worth of bitcoin, you pay 2k. Finally, you will also pay #200 withdrawal charges for their payment processor, you get paid in less than 3hr from request time on working days of the week 7am-5pm.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com
Sold at $155 via Dan.com after waiting almost a month for the buyer to make payment. I almost told Laszlo to cancel the order and relist it but, I thank God though I was reluctantly patient.

May God bless Mr Iykepromotions, branduche and other gurus who have made this thread available, lively and contributed in various ways.

More ink to your biro,

Please guy how do i contact end users

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biro,
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biro,

Congrat bro, outbound or inbound and what is the hold time?? I sent you pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

Congrats bro

More ink to your biro,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biro,
Congratulations Bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
direct buy and sell on luno attract two percent charges while their exchange platform is just one percent. But, these method can only be used by experienced trader not a novice. To sell 100k worth of bitcoin, you pay 2k. Finally, you will also pay #200 withdrawal charges for their payment processor, you get paid in less than 3hr from request time on working days of the week 7am-5pm.

Well said bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biro,

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
ChicagoInteriorDecorators/king

Good or bad reg? Am still learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biro,

Congrant bro, more sales to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
luvluvluv:

ChicagoInteriorDecorators/king

Good or bad reg? Am still learning

It appears good buddy smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Reality11:

Please how do you contact end users?

The gist long sha. you google by the relevant keywords and get their email address. construct msg then send.

E.g. newyorkphotographer.com you google for 'new york photographer' and similar iterations, check the websites that pop up, get their emails.

You can also use bing.com to search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please what can I do? One buyer is having problems buying my domain from Dan.com. He said nothing happens after he enters his information, it just keeps spinning. He has attempted it severally I don't know what to tell him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
bro wats their exchange rate please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
richkal:

Congrat bro, outbound or inbound and what is the hold time?? I sent you pm
Thank you sir
It was outbound though. 2 month, 11 days, 2 hours and 45 minutes.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thank you guys for rejoicing with me. We shall also rejoice and congratulate each other soonest with more sales.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
kenralph:

Congratulations chief

Hello, everyone.

Pls, for a newbie, I have read from page 1 and several other pages.

Pls, can u summarise how u went about it. Like d factors dt inspired u to buy those names. And more importantly is it dt u found d end users, den u came up with a name dt fits well to their brand...or u just created d names from intuition, den went out to search for possible end users using all of d techniques shown in ur previous sessions. thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
richkal:

It appears good buddy smiley

Tnx bro. Pls wish me luck lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:
Fulhamroofing.com

More ink to your biros,
Congrats bro. Mine coming soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
plagiarism1:

Thank you sir
It was outbound though. 2 month, 11 days, 2 hours and 45 minutes.
sent it tolamide7@gmail.com instead.

Very very detailed. I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Carmal90:

Pls share the link to the promo
Just visit nominalia.com,

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.